Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning's slow mo tit show!
🔊 **WARNING** NASTY SHRIEKING**
She said new phone stand / Light which means this is a (shock horror) pre record, remember we saw it in one of the cleaning clipw or clothes trying on clips,set up in the exact place it is in these stories 🙄
What deals does she actually have left apart from?
Maybelline
Garnier face masks
Popsa 🤣
And the laundry scents that they cant seem to shift so just rename ??

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You need to get yourself over there pronto, have a wee day with the wiki, you'll never look back. A hunner percent the best thread on this vile app. IYKYKIYDKYNTGTK. You'll also learn a whole new language 😂
I’ve had a look at his thread a few times. Last time was when he threw a tantrum cos Tattle were mocking his perfume launch… he’s a very strange fella. He blocked me a couple of years ago 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reported to ASA due to the filters and emailed Maybelline for being cunts.

Also look how many cuts did she do for that one simple gloss application?! A bottle disappeared off her chest of drawers. Must have been an Iconic product for her to think duck better hide it! stupid cow can't get anything right. So simple. Imagine her having a real job with real responsibilities.

filteredhinch.png

filteredhinch200000.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Where is the spot that's she was wittering on about last night... that's what I want to know !!!!!

Reactions: 20
Defo packet Pancakes. She can't even cook a few Pancakes? What a sad little person she is.

Another filter too I see. Cool

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I reported at least a another 100 bots again. If we could all report a few at least it may help reduce her fake numbers.

Reactions: 17
I reported at least a another 100 bots again. If we could all report a few at least it may help reduce her fake numbers.
I think we should let her keep all the bots, it shows how fake she is.

The more bots she has, the lower her engagement rate.

The more bots she has,the poorer the sales are on anything she promotes.

The more bots she has, the easier it is for companies to find out most of her followers are bought.

The more bots she has, the better chance of her account getting shut down because of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The AMOUNT of toys those 2 little boys have is horrendous!! That play room is obviously a little prison they're locked in to keep them occupied. Imagine having all that garden for them to play in and explore and instead their kept indoors with plastic toys 😏

I am DEAD as to how common and chavvy she sounds!!! I cannot, CANNOT bear the sound of her repulsive voice. The kids playroom is a bleeping disaster! The opposite of bright and airy. The floor is anyone's nightmare - massive Victorian Jack the Ripper's vibes, dark AF, wood panels walls for a perfiikkk prison effect, 6 books at best so you'd think she has two 4 months old kids in there, a fake tree, fake grass, fake logs. Oh my christ I dont know where to start.

I am convinced they never want to play in there as it must trigger massive anxiety for them. It is just awful. She should have made that dungeon into her office (she never goes there) and her bright room into their playroom.

I know we all like different things and im not here just to witch about anything she does. But seriously I am traumatised by that room. My toddler is in year 2 now but had she had a childminder with a room like that, I would have walked away faster than flash Gordon.

Reactions: 26
Here's an idea Sophie. Why don't you have the kids put their toys away after they finish playing with them, then the room wouldn't look so depressing and overwhelming. Well, it would still look depressing because it's so dark and the flooring is hideous. Oh what you could have done in there

• Heart
I am DEAD as to how common and chavvy she sounds!!! I cannot, CANNOT bear the sound of her repulsive voice. The kids playroom is a bleeping disaster! The opposite of bright and airy. The floor is anyone's nightmare - massive Victorian Jack the Ripper's vibes, dark AF, wood panels walls for a perfiikkk prison effect, 6 books at best so you'd think she has two 4 months old kids in there, a fake tree, fake grass, fake logs. Oh my christ I dont know where to start.

I am convinced they never want to play in there as it must trigger massive anxiety for them. It is just awful. She should have made that dungeon into her office (she never goes there) and her bright room into their playroom.

I know we all like different things and im not here just to witch about anything she does. But seriously I am traumatised by that room. My toddler is in year 2 now but had she had a childminder with a room like that, I would have walked away faster than flash Gordon.
Came here to say the exact same thing about the playroom; it gives me the creeps! I’m convinced she never shows the puppets playing in there because they don’t. It’s bloody grim isn’t it? Obviously all designed around she Dogpie wanted with no consideration for what might appeal to children and not even located in the main part of the house so the boys can play in there and still be seen, heard and engaged with mum and dad. She may have well have created a cellar and shoved them down there to play with the door locked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.