Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's recap:

• had a bad start to the morning after realising us Nusty Hens were on to her Gained bought 23,000 followers bots

made bought a soulless, cheap chocolate cake by lining up pre-made kit kat bars to make the cake look like a tiny prison, throwing on a grab bag of munchies sprinkled with arse-end marzipan hearts and an inaccurate sign which was an excellent distraction from the galentines day she should have had with SS but was dumped for lil old Lindz.

• an insight to the chaotic painfully sad reality Sophs kids have to live in whilst she wallows in her own tit.

• jimbobs knobbin' freda and Soph fully supports it - pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those poor kids will have a complete aversion to mud as they grown up. This is how mine spent most of their young years :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2751698
My two absolute fruit bats spent the morning outside playing with the bleeping hose. They were wet through when they came in at 12 asking for lunch 🤣 not to forget freezing cold and absolutely filthy. Nothing a towel and blanket couldn't fix and they had such good fun without any interruption from me!
Ren and Lon have never had that freedom, its so sad!

Reactions: 27
Hinch is just setting the scene for her Take A Break magazine article when the cash finally runs out:-
"Mrs Hinch: My heartache as hubbie ran off with my Mum"
'I was so proud of their special bond, little did I know she was fiddling behind my back'
'My Dad hasn't stopped crying'
'I still cry into my hankie that smells of her perfume'
' 'dumplings' was their code word for sordid sessions in the alpaca shed'

Defiant Sophie, aged 45 went on to say
"IT'S JUST ME AND MY REAL BOYS FROM NOW ON, HENRY, RODNEY, RAYMOND AND THE OTHER ONE."
...not the actual boys though, they already live at my sisters house, I mean, they live with a kind and deserving family...
I snorted harder than Peppa Pig and may have woke the house up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg she’s still buying bots in the thousands!! Naught naughty, very naughty

Just looking at that cake gave me diabetes! Zero effort put into that, what a waste of a bow. Why not make him a cheesecake? She could have asked for the recipe from her bestie Stacey who made one for Lydia Millen at the weekend - they do both still daily FaceTime each other don’t they???? 🤭

And what’s with the black and white wedding photo and candles??? That cake will be stale by Valentine’s Day anyway. Also it won’t be a surprise for Jamie because he’s there with her in the house and he monitors her account, along with her mum & sister.

That cake sums up their marriage - it looks crap, it’s full of crap & it’s just for convenience.
A shrine to their dead marriage.
---
If its such a fabulous moment why are you intruding on it and abusing those boys with it,by filming it and then publishing it to the public.
Your disgusting.
Nothing you do is innocent or unplanned so stop the pituitary rant.
Your fed up because unhappy misleading cruel people are NEVER HAPPY. The poison inside them just makes them bitter and horrid from the inside out.

Reactions: 18
* I can’t even* with this woman. A complete narcissist. Everything is all about her. What the duck is wrong with her now?? Isn’t she going on holiday next week? She needs to just GET WELL

😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly, this is the intellectual level of the majority of her followers 🙄
I can't even decipher what these barely functioning lunatics are attempting to articulate. I'm assuming it's something about being kond
---
View attachment 2752678
How did Len cutting his own hair - or Ron doing it for him - escape a roller rant?

No shade Hunch, my kids have played hairdressers before and had to live with a wonky cut.
It would be more relatable content, rather than than her normal tit bleep posting😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
* I can’t even* with this woman. A complete narcissist. Everything is all about her. What the duck is wrong with her now?? Isn’t she going on holiday next week? She needs to just GET WELL

😝😝
That’s probably why she’s come in with the woe is me, to get all the “aw u deserve a break hun”

Reactions: 15
Reporting her account and you are faced with several options which are ALL relevant:

Why do you want to report this account?

they may be under the age of 13 - yes that definitely describes little miss Sophie rose Hinchliffe

They are pretending to be someone else!! 😂

I just don’t like it - too right!

Bullying or harassment - she’s always trying to bully someone with her passive aggressive quotes

Misleading or possible scam - 100 %

false information - always

Reactions: 31
She’s deffo trolling. What a strange thing to write
View attachment 2752954
My pets - last time I checked she had 1 pet: a fat dog. She is confirming she views her camels and chickens as pets. UNLESS she is talking about her followers of course!

I'd find it odd if Mr Teshhco had a special bond with my mum and not my dad.

It just looks like she really struggled to find anything to be grateful for so she wrote a word salad an 8 year old would write as a last minute homework.

Reactions: 26
Reporting her account and you are faced with several options which are ALL relevant:

they may be under the age of 13 - yes that definitely describes little miss Sophie rose Hinchliffe

Bullying or harassment - she’s always trying to bully someone with her passive aggressive quotes

I did both the bottom 2 as I wasn’t sure.
---
My pets - last time I checked she had 1 pet: a fat dog. She is confirming she views her camels and chickens as pets. UNLESS she is talking about her followers of course!

I'd find it odd if Mr Teshhco had a special bond with my mum and not my dad.

It just looks like she really struggled to find anything to be grateful for so she wrote a word salad an 8 year old would write as a last minute homework.
Her kids make her screech not smile unless it’s for the cash coming in when she’s exploiting them all over instagram.

What does her dog actually do? My dog makes me smile when we go on nice walks together and when we play in the garden. He also makes me smile by coming to greet me when I come home from my not tend work. She does none of those things.

Her ma and Jamie make her smile as they do everything and indulge her to sit on her arse dry humping the dog and eye-bleeping herself in her filters.

Reactions: 17
Im in a dry robe wanker group and this has just been posted and I am dead 💀 it’s our sofa!!
IMG_5135.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44

I reported her account twice lol. I did false information, and then misleading or possible scam. Might have to do all the others then too 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Er Sophie Rose when your husband is giving it to your mum its not a special bond. Its bleeping weird. You giant overgrown child. Get a loife hunnay!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.