Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. I reckon he thought that’s the direction they would go in - completely independent; their own home range; investing in the “small businesses” that they’d met along the way. However the home range sucked up all his energy and the only investment they got round to was garage floor guys. He lords it over them I reckon. Ironic that trollomon is now the one investing. I wonder why they’ve not declared his involvement with them.

Also whilst I’m here - I got the feeling that trollomon deliberately stppped friends and family from sharing footage of Belles party. I don’t think that was to protect the privacy of her children. I feel like it was to detract from hinch not being there because they have to do their contractual Galentimes live chat next week so need to appear to be friends still.

Reactions: 30
Agreed. I reckon he thought that’s the direction they would go in - completely independent; their own home range; investing in the “small businesses” that they’d met along the way. However the home range sucked up all his energy and the only investment they got round to was garage floor guys. He lords it over them I reckon. Ironic that trollomon is now the one investing. I wonder why they’ve not declared his involvement with them.

Also whilst I’m here - I got the feeling that trollomon deliberately stppped friends and family from sharing footage of Belles party. I don’t think that was to protect the privacy of her children. I feel like it was to detract from hinch not being there because they have to do their contractual Galentimes live chat next week so need to appear to be friends still.
If he invested would he be listed on something official which is public, like companies house? I’ve no idea

Also not convinced SS didn’t show the party just because Hinch wasn’t there. She’s very good at showing what she wants. We know Joe’s family and her sisters accompany them on lots of days out but never appear in SS montages, just their own so I think something else is going on there. I don’t think SS gives Hinch nearly as much thought as people on this thread seem to think she does!

Reactions: 31
That “stew” might have been vaguely alright blended into a soup (apart from the killer salt content from the stock pots). Didn’t NoNob get gifted a soup maker at some point?
I’m actually cringing for all 3 of them at this point. “Jaym” and his true love, the nasty shrew that is Fiddle, sharing a moment over the slop unveiling, whilst Sloth does loud, tend performative parenting in the background..
What a pathetic, repulsive trio they are.
Yes, he was gifted a Ninja soup maker when they were at Greyskull. I think he used it twice max. I was going to suggest it had been taken to the tip but, as it was gifted, it’s more likely that Fiddle flogged it on Marketplace!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, he was gifted a Ninja soup maker when they were at Greyskull. I think he used it twice max. I was going to suggest it had been taken to the tip but, as it was gifted, it’s more likely that Fiddle flogged it on Marketplace!
I also remember this time as when he was on the full on beg trying to be the face of Colmans as they were showing their packet mixes all the time…didn’t seem to pay off though and now they’re on the Knorr stock pots! 😂
---
My theory regarding the lack of Belle’s birthday footage is that there is a Hello or similar magazine deal and they’re unable to show too much due to an exclusivity clause in the agreement

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I also remember this time as when he was on the full on beg trying to be the face of Colmans as they were showing their packet mixes all the time…didn’t seem to pay off though and now they’re on the Knorr stock pots! 😂
---
My theory regarding the lack of Belle’s birthday footage is that there is a Hello or similar magazine deal and they’re unable to show too much due to an exclusivity clause in the agreement
That’s usually the reason they don’t show stuff…full on OK magazine spread incoming…

Reactions: 18
That’s usually the reason they don’t show stuff…full on OK magazine spread incoming…
That will wind Hinch up even more, she had to arrange her own photoshoot and no one has picked up those images for a mag 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So we're back to having Thursdays off again then? Usual service has resumed.

Reactions: 12
An early thread title suggestion

“Sophie likes to shop and Jamie cooks veggie slop, when will these two realise their Instagram content is a flop?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t think SS gives Hinch nearly as much thought as people on this thread seem to think she does!
Yeah there’s the odd time when something has seen a little too coincidental but for the most part, I just really don’t think she gives Hinch any thought at all. As a tend friend or otherwise.

Reactions: 18
See Tattle, Jaym does have friends.

Bit weird when your "mates" are all people who've done work on your house.
Pretty sure he works with them too.
---
He’s definitely an investor in that company - I can’t see him doing manual labour. They probably have to keep him happy and invite him on their nights out.
Or sales? Would he be on companies house?
---
I think the loft hinch hq is his office.
Hence why we never see it. The cute couple videos are him on his lunch. But thankfully they fell by the way side like everything else she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
How strange, Jamie is lovingly preparing a veg (with pre prepared veg btw, but let’s face it, that ship has bleeping sailed!) casserole for his beloved wife, while mad ma has her finger up his arse. And the flower chopping board is unused. 30mins later little Sophie rose is cramming in a 30 min clean before the school run (🙄) and has to wash the flower chopping board. I had a really funny gif prepared to add to this and tattle says it’s too large………. F you tattle, you ruined the punch line of my joke 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He doesn’t seem to be on companies house but I don’t know his middle name or date of birth.

Reactions: 5
Im kate but still sniggering at the 'that would do nicely JAYM'
If any dumplings were being chucked into that monstrosity pre made or not I felt sorry for them rip 🪦 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg who the heck has joint problems and asks their followers what it might be instead of going to a Dr
and seeking proper medical help? She was such an attention seeker back then….poor ickle Sophie

Here’s Hinch HQ in case any of you had forgotten. For some reason Sophie doesn’t share this room on her insta…I wonder why???? Also what room is it above? The room below has a sink, tap, microwave, toaster & kettle - is this now the second kitchen?? Anyone know?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Omg who the heck has joint problems and asks their followers what it might be instead of going to a Dr
and seeking proper medical help? She was such an attention seeker back then….poor ickle Sophie

Here’s Hinch HQ in case any of you had forgotten. For some reason Sophie doesn’t share this room on her insta…I wonder why???? Also what room is it above? The room below has a sink, tap, microwave, toaster & kettle - is this now the second kitchen?? Anyone know?
Wonder if she checked in at the GP surgery too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.