Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg who the heck has joint problems and asks their followers what it might be instead of going to a Dr
and seeking proper medical help? She was such an attention seeker back then….poor ickle Sophie

‘My thumb won’t even work properly this morning’ 🤣🤣🤣 well that GOT WELL since! Tend joint pain probably caused by lack of nutrients and sunlight

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg who the heck has joint problems and asks their followers what it might be instead of going to a Dr
and seeking proper medical help? She was such an attention seeker back then….poor ickle Sophie

Here’s Hinch HQ in case any of you had forgotten. For some reason Sophie doesn’t share this room on her insta…I wonder why???? Also what room is it above? The room below has a sink, tap, microwave, toaster & kettle - is this now the second kitchen?? Anyone know?
I’m not sure it’s the other kitchen but I bet it’s fully set up for use. Maybe that’s why there is always extra cars and vans there.

Reactions: 8
Day off AGAIN

Nice one
Think it's due to Soph Fiddle having to look after the kids last night with Knobjob playing out for the eve, she's probably overwhelmed and knackered from spending time with her children having a tantrum in the dog bed whilst snoggin' Hennerz.

Reactions: 9
4.8 million followers, most of which are bought BOTS paid for by Sophie/ Jamie’s credit card

How can she live with these lies she spouts?

She shouldn’t be proud of the fact she has to pay for pretend, fake followers who are not real humans.

Reactions: 26
She really has nothing left lmaooooo, it’s embarrassing to watch but i’m enjoying the downfall. You’re right where you’re meant to be Sophie. All the best!
She’s been buying bots for years, no wonder there’s 4.8mil ‘followers’ most of them are fake. Imagine pretending to be loved by so many people ffs. The letty bulk buy never fails to crack me up
A25BBFD0-5AAD-4226-8BE3-E8540385A780.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
They must have missed this comment whilst deleting the negative ones…
You must be so proud of your lovely genuine followers! All 4.8M of them, you’re right where you’re meant to be Sofffff!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
4.8 million followers, most of which are bought BOTS paid for by Sophie/ Jamie’s credit card

How can she live with these lies she spouts?

She shouldn’t be proud of the fact she has to pay for pretend, fake followers who are not real humans.
Bloody narcassist really does believe her own bullshit!
That's twice in a couple of days she has said "4.8 million of you, forever grateful". 🤬
Infuriating, scrounging, lying bint.
An insult to all her foolish real followers and believers who line her pockets.
Mrs HinchCliffe - bulk bot buyer since 2018!

Reactions: 30
That's twice in a couple of days she has said "4.8 million of you, forever grateful". 🤬
She’s fully aware her time on insta is pretty much done isn’t she. It’s painfully obvious she’s trying to convince herself she’s still relevant. I genuinely believe she has more bots than real followers

• Heart
Reactions: 34
‘I feel like I’ve achieved something’
Oh try getting a job you bleeping workshy idiot. You could achieve something every day then.

Reactions: 23
She’s fully aware her time on insta is pretty much done isn’t she. It’s painfully obvious she’s trying to convince herself she’s still relevant. I genuinely believe she has more bots than real followers
She has to be, her bio has slightly changed too. Claw clutching at straws. It would be astounding if all her bots suddenly disappeared, revealing the true number.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Mrs HinchCliffe - bulk bot buyer since 2018!
She’s trying to prove to someone she has a lot of followers. New contracts? YMU contract renew? The small business Amazon?

Reactions: 23
Her engagement is so low that I could easily believe her actual follower numbers are about the same as Inch or one of her old pals - greedy etc. I doubt it tops a million.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.