Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's twice she's mentioned the 4.8 million bots.

I wonder if the ramped up buying was in response (or retaliation) to being told her audience is still too niche for certain brands or companies to work with her. Or if she was set a target to grow her numbers before YMU would set up meetings or deals.

She always throws a wobbler like this when her management or a company she wants to work with don't pander to her.

Reactions: 34
So many people asking where the bleeping car bin was from….Jesus Christ, where do think it was from? The small business called AMAZON of course…..Do people really not have google? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So many people asking where the bleeping car bin was from….Jesus Christ, where do think it was from? The small business called AMAZON of course…..Do people really not have google? 🙄🙄🙄
They’re either thick as tit (most of them) or it’s her asking questions to up her lousy engagement figures.

Reactions: 19
Soz Nusties, first week back at work after maternity leave has spanked me so hard I’m considering a set of bumbum pads myself.
I see we have a severe case of ‘same tit, different day’ going on, as per. Couple of questions though…
1. Have we located her nostril?
2. Has the NOTHS sock already gone to join the other white socks at the big utility room in the sky?
3. Has she finally got her diagnosis of cuntitis to go with being Acoustic?

Big love 💕
---
My new obsession, carefully scrolling through EVERY comment in real time before they get deleted….
So far tonight…..
pahahahahaha the bot comment had CRACKED me up

Reactions: 17
They’re either thick as tit (most of them) or it’s her asking questions to up her lousy engagement figures.
Ha yeah i was just gonna say, no one is actually asking, she just said they were so she could post her aff link

Reactions: 11
Spent the day sat on her arse having her hair done then. Wasn’t it a grand last time? Is it another grand now? Is that how it works?

Is it normal to get this done every 8 weeks?

Reactions: 23
Spent the day sat on her arse having her hair done then. Wasn’t it a grand last time? Is it another grand now? Is that how it works?

Is it normal to get this done every 8 weeks?
I get mine done every 8 weeks but unlike Princess Cuntliffe, my full head of highlights costs me £65.

wouldn’t pay a grand for that bleeping mop. Wouldn’t even pay a tenner.

Reactions: 20
Guysssssh, I’ve just seen her reel about cleaning being her “Therapy” and it made me think what my therapy is and if I could start an Instagram account about it 🤔

I’ve had a good long think and the thing that I find relaxes me the most and makes me feel calm is stroking my cat and hearing him purr…. 😻♥

I tried to open an account called “MrsCatPurrHome” but that had gone and so had many more like it and I’ve ended up with “MrsPussyPurrHome” ……I think it’s safe to say that it won’t take long for my account to exceed Sopha’s 4.8 million bots and I bet sexydaddypig and cumslut will be amongst my first bots followers 🤭

ETA: All of the above is utter BS, but then again so is Sopha being grateful for her 4.8 million bots following her “Ferrrrrapy” account 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why is SHE allowed to hide her face but her kids have theirs banded about. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 41
Those extensions are fecking horrendous. They've not been layered and blended well so she's gone 'milk bottle' shoulder length.

Did I cause a trigger? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ahhh ... changed her hairdressers since the Unbeweavable lot!
---
Their website is under construction. So she's dumped her last hairdresser and has gone for a proper shade of shhhtraw!
1000013713.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
4.8 million followers and 464 comments and likes switched off 🤔
Why do these people comment like she's the one that discovered cleaning?!
Wonder what the agenda is for the one nostril narc???

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.