Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:Jamie's casserole stinks almost as much as his missus' attitude

Reactions: 26
See Tattle, Jaym does have friends.

Bit weird when your "mates" are all people who've done work on your house.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ahh, look at him, all happy to be released from the crem for a couple of hours.
I'm going to assume that Jaym came last at the go karting what with all the salty pond water swilling around his guts.
Double thumbs up for her mum coming over to babysit Sophie though 👍🏼 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Blanchett to the party but having seen Jimbob’s veggie casseroe, I can understand why Dogpie lives on mugshots and Maccie Ds!
Also, what qualifies Fiddle to give her judgement as a “chef”. Her speciality is the roadkill roast with Auntie Bessie sides!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_6156.jpeg

They all look the same 🤭 How embarrassing he turned up in the same clothes as some other geezer 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I don't think the vegetables in that pan caused all the brown marks on that lid. I think the veg got a quick bubble, then the lid for the reveal was added from the pan that cooked their meat based dinner. And the veg slop went in the bin.

Reactions: 14
Ahh, look at him, all happy to be released from the crem for a couple of hours.
I'm going to assume that Jaym came last at the go karting what with all the salty pond water swilling around his guts.
Double thumbs up for her mum coming over to babysit Sophie though 👍🏼 👍🏼
I bet the wind he got from eating that veggie slop would have propelled him to win 😂🏁🏎💨💨💨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I don’t quite know what the difference is supposed to be between a stew, casserole etc. What I do know is that slop he’s made looks bleeping rank.

Also, couldn’t make out what Hinch was saying at the end but she sounded pissed off rather than performative to me?
Is a stew cooked on the hob and a casserole in the oven? Not sure, I don’t like either 😆

Reactions: 10
He 100% works for them now.
I agree, have thought for a long time that he has gone back to work.
---
View attachment 2743494

They all look the same 🤭 How embarrassing he turned up in the same clothes as some other geezer 😂
There really should be a law against grown men wearing grey joggers!! I am of course referring to the guy to the right of Inchworm 🤢 does explain why old Jimmers has turned to the side though; his pal does at least seem to be packing a little more than him 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The saddest looking casserole I have ever seen over cooked brocoli and carrots 😭
---
I dont even think they got an invite to belles bday she knew it was coming and no invite so used the lens poorley to look like that's why they never went

Reactions: 16
Why is he dressed like one of the zombie twins in that night out pic? Even his tit trainers look like a toddlers velcro strap ones. He just needs a dummy and a sippy cup now.
He's got to be working for them. They're not his mates, it's work do's he's going out on. Quite telling if he's secretly gone back to work....they clearly can't fund their lifestyle properly now 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s definitely an investor in that company - I can’t see him doing manual labour. They probably have to keep him happy and invite him on their nights out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.