Mrs Hinch #685 When in doubt, wheel the autism content out 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if she actually shared and advertised this match on her stories (as she so desperately wants to be her mate) but didn't bother the last couple of times her own husband was playing 😑
What was her excuse last time? Ah yea she was worried the little stadium would be overwhelmed by hinch fans. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just watched a reel from homewithroo and she’s so funny and relatable and not in the slightest bit annoying, so different from Hinch 🥱 who’s all about the dollar. Your day is done love, move along and let someone else do the job they deserve!!

Reactions: 18
Just seen this on Tiktok
It’s actually from her instagram it’s tagged at the bottom 🤣🤣
I forgot how bad that was with all the Fake Farm nonsense scccchtyling since. The ‘beautiful family’ Mamfa that were tend gifted the house probably have to keep it as a shrine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been mulling this for a couple of days …when she was cleaning her kettle, oven and toaster she was wanging on about how great Smeg products are ….have Shark dropped her (she didn’t go to the new product launch in Mallorca) and she’s angling for a Smeg contract because she’s aiming for higher end contracts (Dry Robe didn’t pan out for her though lol)

Reactions: 16
What was her excuse last time? Ah yea she was worried the little stadium would be overwhelmed by hinch fans. 😂😂😂😂
Yeah, absolutely hilarious! She barely got a couple of hundred of her own 'Fans' at her Hinch Farm book signing, let alone pack out a football match.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Nice that she posts videos of her children playing to her cleaning account.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Wouldn't put it past her to lie about Lennie being in so she's got an excuse when the elephant looks like it's had a boring week when she send the pictures/diary into nursery. She doesn't exactly do anything fun with those kids.

So the alpacas turn around and take themselves to bed whilst she shuts the door on them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been mulling this for a couple of days …when she was cleaning her kettle, oven and toaster she was wanging on about how great Smeg products are ….have Shark dropped her (she didn’t go to the new product launch in Mallorca) and she’s angling for a Smeg contract because she’s aiming for higher end contracts (Dry Robe didn’t pan out for her though lol)
She’s always on the beg. That, the voice and the pink mould was what made me unfollow.
---
No, she'll take three days off and then pretend that she's had the fictitious bug that Lonnie had.
Sick and tit. She talks so much about bodily fluids anyone would think that was her focus.
---
My child has had a 24 hour sick bug. What shall we do today? I know, let’s take him (and his dummy) outside to see the chickens which is probably where he got it from 🤦🏼‍♀️ luckily it lasted long enough to hide the fact she wasn’t invited to SSS’s party.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s always on the beg. That, the voice and the pink mould was what made me unfollow.
---

Sick and tit. She talks so much about bodily fluids anyone would think that was her focus.
---
My child has had a 24 hour sick bug. What shall we do today? I know, let’s take him (and his dummy) outside to see the chickens which is probably where he got it from 🤦🏼‍♀️ luckily it lasted long enough to hide the fact she wasn’t invited to SSS’s party.
Rushed here to say exact same thing - who in their right mind would let a child who’s allegedly had a sickness bug be out less than 24 hours later in a chicken shed …..i mean come on……absolutely speechless at her stupidity!!

Reactions: 20
Chickens again, then a child.

There will be an @ad later.

Her voice sounded added on rather than from that moment.

425449622_7827903783905423_6993265701178083382_n.jpg

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.