Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always looks like that. I think it's a combination of over/badly filled top lip, Botox and filler that's migrated up the area under her nose.
Looks awful if they're her professional photos, she looks weird.
You troll, it’s just a ring light. Her lips use to belong on her chin, definitely not a filter
11C7CED5-8E8F-48F0-860C-A74024127EE5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Who said that jumper was the one Jamie ruined? I can’t see the comment. It must be a pre record as it’s been less than 2 degrees all day today and ➖ 8 this morning!! No way it’s warm enough to be outside without one’s dry robe. If the jumper is from PTWM shouldn’t it be an AD? Does Nigel care? She’s done so little in the last 6 months he’s probably been made redundant.

Reactions: 11
“Animals do speak but only to those who know how to listen”
How long did it take you to find that quote, Soph?

1705615266425.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Only 700 comments on her latest freaky vomfest gridpost ...no one cares about your aLpAcAs hinch 🔊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know we’re all overthinking everything, but I like to think Stace with the spin mop and her caption about stepping away from toxic people is a nod to our Soph.

Also, I’m repeating what’s been said but since people are still commenting 🥴 the photos are from the shoot she did before Christmas. Probably just updating headshots. I think she even did a reel of it? She’s not being sneaky or trying to pretend it’s today. She’s just finally got the photos back.
ETA screenshot of reel from 8 December.
0DBB0D73-6691-4899-A285-B1DF921140EE.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Not doing too well eh Soph? Would love to know the likes on it, seeing as though she turns them off.

Screenshot_20240119_002123_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_5812.jpeg

Looks like someone will get blocked….or could that actually be Lorraine Kelly commenting 🤭

I’ll never forget her saying “Oh and there’s your Llamas” when interviewing Sopha 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She really is as irritating as nappy rash isn't she. Can we please have some ssne people go to comment of cuntfkuencers websites. Please. Someone to be planted In there tk break the cults mind fucks a bit. So they aren't sat there In their own echo chambers. Swirling around only able to hear and see her tit.

Reactions: 4
Hinchy needs to come up a with a solid plan soon if she wants to stay relevant, especially when trollomon is now going after the TikTok’ers too

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Just noticed this little phrase on a DM ad, this should be the absolute MINIMUM that accompanies ANY ad these grifters profit from. Not a teeny tiny, hardly seen ‘#ad’ lost in the backgrounds. I just cannot understand how the likes of Hinch and SSS get away with not declaring so many times. ASA need to grow some balls and start fining them, the only way they will finally get the punishment they deserve 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So this week another cleaning account was chosen for BBC Breakfast and a food account was on This Morning. We just need a family/autism account and someone who does hair, make up and fashion then surely she must realise she’s yesterday’s news 🤞🏻

Reactions: 16
So I've just seen a shared story on Facebook about a child being hospitalised with Kawasaki disease. Don't agree with pictures being shared of a sick child but atleast the post was informative, listed all their symptoms and the pictures of the rash/peeling hands caused by the disease. There wasn't a single picture of the child posing playing basketball.
It just made me think (not that I didn't already know) how much she posts just for content and engagement and uses the boys so much. The post I saw was all about the child and to raise awareness not one mention of their mum crying into a blanket. Hinch's post was all about her and her feelings, and engagement.
Feel so sorry for those boys 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.