Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been up early editing her caption on the photo trying to up her engagement 😂😂
She sounds absolutely nuts.
I've had animals all my life and no, I don't understand what they are saying. I understand what they want, yes, but no they do not speak to me. She acts like a child with an imaginary friend hearing them talk to her etc. Yeah it's cute when you're 3 not when you are 33. I think she needs to see the men in white coats.
But I suppose her and noknob need to to have imaginary friends as they sure as duck don't have any real ones left.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
S
She sounds absolutely nuts.
I've had animals all my life and no, I don't understand what they are saying. I understand what they want, yes, but no they do not speak to me. She acts like a child with an imaginary friend hearing them talk to her etc. Yeah it's cute when you're 3 not when you are 33. I think she needs to see the men in white coats.
But I suppose her and noknob need to to have imaginary friends as they sure as duck don't have any real ones left.
She will be changing her name to Mrs Dolittle now she can talk to animals

• Haha
Reactions: 8
S

She will be changing her name to Mrs Dolittle now she can talk to animals
More like Mrs Do-nothing :ROFLMAO:
She prob whispers sweet nothing in their ears, she acts like them Alpacas are her lovers. Its weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nobody:

Soph who works an hour a week:

Anyone else make the beds before 9am and feel like superwoman?

Lazy c*nt.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
We make our beds religiously as do our kids. She’s just lazy with too much time on her hands. No reality with her. She lives such a fake and entitled life on that pretend farm of hers - it’s like she’s just playing at being a mum & wife and keeping house - a bit like nursery/ primary school kids.

Reactions: 21
No soph. I feel like a superwoman when I get myself and all 3 kids up and out of the house to get the big two to school and then get home to get the littlest to sleep so I can begin my working day from
Home; play with baby/clean the house/run errands/work more and then pick up the big ones from school and get dinner ready before starting work again all evening. And then stay up all night with sleep refusing baby before starting it all over again.

All you did was film yourself makinf the bed 3 weeks ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Tell me you don’t work, get your kids ready for school or do the school run without telling me you don’t work, get your kids ready for school or do the school run 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
No soph. I feel like a superwoman when I get myself and all 3 kids up and out of the house to get the big two to school and then get home to get the littlest to sleep so I can begin my working day from
Home; play with baby/clean the house/run errands/work more and then pick up the big ones from school and get dinner ready before starting work again all evening. And then stay up all night with sleep refusing baby before starting it all over again.

All you did was film yourself makinf the bed 3 weeks ago.
Up at 5am, make my bed, walk my dog, pack my bag for work. Spend 13 hours of my day on my feet keeping someones loved one alive to see another day, their family, friends, an anniversary, a birthday etc. Take some time for myself in the gym because I care about my physical and mental health and cba with filters and the fakery.
Home to walk my dog AGAIN! Shower, cook dinner if I haven't eaten in work, hoover, wash dishes. Prep for work the next day. Set alarm for next day. Crawl into bed...

But yeah... you do you hun, you acoustic super hero you.
Her followers must be utterly thick to think this is influential 🙃🤮 No two braincells to tub together between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Does she forget that most people aren’t work shy like her or are hands on at home?

I’m at work by 9 with the housework having been done, dinner prepped and kids dropped at school, so no I don’t feel like superwoman. I just feel like a normal human doing normal human tit

Reactions: 35
bleeping hell beds made by 9 🤣🤣 sUpErMuMmAZzzzzz i.e pre record from weeks ago, so she’s actually doing duck all right now as usual!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've done two hours work by 9am hinchy... now tell us again why you think you are special please.

Reactions: 26
Massive relatability fail on that last post! Most normal people are up and out the house way before 9am, not faffing around fluffing duvets and chopping pillows! Just shows what a lazy, do-nothing mare she is! Her morning routine is laying in her pit scrolling insta until the kids are bundled out the house by mad ma and Jamie has sorted the animals, only then will the princess start her day doing sod all but boring pre-records and scrabbling around for tit content

Reactions: 26
Christ she sets the bar low doesn't she 😂.

I'm a superwoman because I made my bed. Lmao. My son said something similar last week, he's only 6.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bloody hell she makes it sound like she's making 100 beds at the local travellodge! What she got, 3?! 4 if you count chicken strip's I guess. And potentially even 5, if Fredayahoo can't possibly make her own. But bloody hell, even making 5 beds before 9am isn't exactly a task. She's an embarrassment to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.