Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have missed that part as I was avoiding my phone during the xmas holidays as much as she avoids jimbobnojob's tiny nob. What happened there? Any screenshot anyone?

Although I know she reads here more than her insta comments because there is more here than there, even though it is really dire here these days! No one can be arsed, she is like watching paint dry.
The posts about it start here:

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Just to throw it out there, regarding nonob... He clearly believed he hit the jackpot with her because he fancied her and 2) he could mould her. That's what happens when 2 narcs get together. Now he hold a mere 5% of the company and she holds him by the balls. He should have been smarter and got a 50/50 on the business but he of all people didn't know she was such a narc with her mum in the background (front of house by the looks of it!) They most likely have a prenup but not a Non-disclosure so she is stuck with him even though she thinks she isn't otherwise he will start his own stories and she will be deeply fucked. He won't though because he is part of it. By the time Ron is 6, it will happen.

The latest slow mo rehearsal story showed everything you need to know about this 'couple goals' who clearly have no chemistry - she is disgusted by him and he loves his position. That spoke volumes!

As much as I give zero fucks about that lot, I do find it fascinating how self obsessed and deluded she is and above all how the market works where big brands know full well what is happening but 'a sale is a sale' because the poorer so easily manipulated.

Reactions: 31
We’re seriously meant to believe that she’s gained 11,000 followers in 3 days when she’s not been posting until late afternoon, and when she has been posting, it’s all pre records and sharing her cleaning challenges 50 million times.

There’s no way she’s gained almost 3,000 followers today when she hasn’t even posted anything. She’s clearly got something in the pipeline that she wants and she’s trying to make it seem like she’s still relevant
She can smell the 4.8 million sitting at the top of her page. Double charge the credit card hunnnaaay I'm catching up with Trollomon.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Inch is an enabling noknob but it’s quite telling the occasions where the boissscchhhh have defaulted to him when something is going on and completely ignored mummmaazzz of the year superpowers Soph. Surprised she doesn’t edit that out 🤣
I find that absolutely baffling that she doesn't see it, it's so obvious to the bots, sexydaddypig and us nusty trolllzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Theories as to why she hasn't posted her 'find 10 things to donate' on her feed or attached to the Cleanuary thread?

Go! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That stupid ‘cleaning’ video just helps to further highlight how badly designed that kitchen is. That whole wall of nothing hut empty space. Anyone would think it was a moving out clean video, you know when you give the house a once over so the new owners don’t think your dirty scum. That’s how empty it is

Reactions: 15
The music she’s choosing to use on her reels is awful!

I’m starting to think her hair is an AD too as it’s always styled, very focal and she includes the hair swish almost every video - wouldn’t be surprised if it’s an undisclosed ad for the salon…

Reactions: 14
The music she’s choosing to use on her reels is awful!

I’m starting to think her hair is an AD too as it’s always styled, very focal and she includes the hair swish almost every video - wouldn’t be surprised if it’s an undisclosed ad for the salon…
A really bad advert 🤭 they must filter the salon pictures because it looks quite nicely blended then after a couple of weeks it’s 5 inch roots and yellow extensions 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Untitled.png
417967879_258211343789568_1339651090470925922_n.jpg

Reactions: 8
Why does she always try to look harassed when she does her cleans? Trying to look like a busy working mom.

also why was Len still up so late when he was packing his case with books?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im sorry but her hair looks awful. Hangs there limp,flat and with that weird kink in it, bit like when you get a cheap wig out of a packet for fancy dress and it has the folds in it still before you fluff/brush it out. In-fact I've seen better party wigs than her actual £1k hair. She just makes everything look crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Theories as to why she hasn't posted her 'find 10 things to donate' on her feed or attached to the Cleanuary thread?

Go! 😜
Didn’t happen! All the brand new toys she showed in the garage have been listed on marketplace by Fiddle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Squeezing the chicken to death so we can’t see her nails but they are dark (like the panto) not tit colour or white. I spy pre record!

Reactions: 9
Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore - new thread title by the very excellent @Tootle Pip Wiz 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

As the last thread lasted for 742 years, the recap is looooooooong!
Ahhh thank you my lovely. And thanks to all you nusty trolls who liked my thread suggestion. 😘😘
A new year and she's certainly still the same old bore as she was last year. And we are only 10 days in!!!!!!
I honestly don't believe she has gained over 11,000 new followers in the last 3 days. Absolutely not. Her content is mind numbingly dire. The newest followers are as fake as her fake rats tails she's calls extentions.

Screenshot_20240110_162224_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.