Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the elves are boring.
They’re meant to be naughty in a cute way.
Hers now “hinch” (not a real bleeping word let alone a verb).
🤦🏽‍♀️
Apart from the two (?) times we've seen videos of the kids interacting with elves I doubt she even does eots for them. It’s all for the gram. I bet they get shoved in the drawer once she’s finished recording.
I started elf on the shelf in 2013 when my youngest was one and wayyyy before it was even a popular thing to do over here. Every night I’d move them sometimes they did stuff sometimes they just moved position. Now my kids are too old to believe the elves stay in the hallway on the console table sometimes the kids move them to different locations in the house. Do they record it? No. Did I ever record it? No. She lives her life on the gram and it’s sad because she’s the one missing out on the magic for her kids not them. She’s too busy entertaining the 4.7 million or so bots she’s bought.

Reactions: 11
After a quick search, it doesn't seem very expensive to buy followers, however it comes with risks plus, 0 interaction so instagram will delete them, the cheaper you buy the chances of whoever running the site can actually hack you.

Screenshot_20231217_171853_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 16
She actually had to push Ron's back forward and pull on Lon's leg to get them to kiss her 🫢

Sorry what was the reason she can't she take them to public places where entertainers are? It just seems so over the top needing to have them come to your house?! Reminds me of in The Others how she won't open the curtains or let them leave the house 🤣
And their classmates will see/hear how the Grinch came and visited them, it's just constant showing off for the sake of it. For once Sofabed just go into a little cave and do something real and authentic.
---
Hold up is she wearing them socks that she got a hole in? The ones she would never replace because they cost her £20 or something silly?!

I could be wrong on the count of not being a sock connoisseur but they look the same?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.