Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she gets gifted child farm products but yet she advertises dove. Seriously?!
I just spent £4 for a bottle of this and this c*nt gets it for free. I use it because my children suffer badly with their skin. But I might have to find an alternative as I dispise companies which give to the greedy.

Reactions: 16
There she goes again pressing her make up brushes with her creepy fingers. the way she’s actually just caressed her brush makes me sick.
What makes me sicker though, is the gift from child’s farm. My son had eczema as a baby and I used child’s farm on him as it was excellent, had to pay for it and it was quite expensive. I cannot believe there will be people struggling this Christmas and she’s getting so much free stuff and bragging.

I’ll mention her pressy fingers again because it infuriates me that much. It’s like a possessive thing. She has to touch all of her things the greedy twit.

Reactions: 15
So the dog.... There's just something off with his behaviour. And don't get me wrong I adore mine and he adores the kids (well the kids are bigger so we have rules that everyone follows etc) and no the dog doesn't have his own bedroom (the shock the horror) 😂😂

Reactions: 17
What sort of person has £70+ to spend on make up brushes 5 weeks before Christmas? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I just spent £4 for a bottle of this and this c*nt gets it for free. I use it because my children suffer badly with their skin. But I might have to find an alternative as I dispise companies which give to the greedy.
ASDA do their own range of it! Fab for sensitive skin :)

Reactions: 6
So did I a while ago. For my daughters hair things as she leaves everything lying all over the place. Bobbles, clasps, hair brushes. Absolutely everywhere! I hate that it’s worked because it means I bloody love it and want more but I don’t want the ebayers to think I am a hincher. [emoji23][emoji23]
I would put “not inspired by hinch” in the notes to seller Box on PayPal 😂😂

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat,
So is Hinches bank balance, so buy her eBay tat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she acknowledged CIN at all today? Also noticed the pregnacare tablets... baby Hinch #2 on it's way??? :unsure:
Those can also be taken when you’re trying to conceive, either that or they’re left over from when she was pregnant with Ronnie...

Child’s farm?? Seriously. 1 of my grandsons has this as he has easily irritated skin and guess what? My daughter has to pay for it. Remember that Sophie? Normal folk working to pay for stuff. And as for those ‘lounge suits’. Top on wonk, sleeves like a straight jacket and the trousers are tight around the foofoo area making even a thinner person feel fat. They look awful. Thin and on first wash bet they go out of shape. And here’s me and my family working hard to buy presents and this absolute wankbadger gets it all on a plate. By doing duck all
Wankbadger may be my favourite insult ever, definitely up there with cockwomble...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh and that awful fast forward video... Notice the spare bedroom and Henry's room not shown. Who uses the spare bedroom 🤔😉

Reactions: 8
I'll say it again. Whale eye. Henry is NOT happy with this scenario. Stop doing it.

View attachment 57653
Oh my goodness. I'm no animal expert and I haven't got a pet (sadly) but surely Mrs Hinch can see Henry looks so uncomfortable with this. It's plain to see, this can't be good. No matter how nice natured a dog is, they can always snap if forced into situations they're uncomfortable with. The fact she's done this everyday too. I doubt Henry knows they're brothers??

So she’s just done a quick video of her immaculate house, guyzzz. Why? To make everyone out there who doesn’t have the same feel completely inadequate? Some of whom that, no matter how much they scrub and spray, will never have a house like that because their homes are lived in? To exacerbate the anxiety and OCD in some of her fans to the point they’re cleaning every second of the day and unable to enjoy their lives? Or is it purely to show off?

I just don’t see the point in any of this.

Oh my goodness. I'm no animal expert and I haven't got a pet (sadly) but surely Mrs Hinch can see Henry looks so uncomfortable with this. It's plain to see, this can't be good. No matter how nice natured a dog is, they can always snap if forced into situations they're uncomfortable with. The fact she's done this everyday too. I doubt Henry knows they're brothers??
they’re not brothers

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.