Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you notice he has a nibble on her hand when she puts her hand there and she quickly whips it away. I wish she would stop forcing something that should happen naturally! I give it a good 5 years or so when she’s had another couple of sprogs and that poor dog feels even more pushed out. I love my pets but treating them like a human is just stupidity and poor pet ownership. She’s a bleeping cuntcake.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the dog.... There's just something off with his behaviour. And don't get me wrong I adore mine and he adores the kids (well the kids are bigger so we have rules that everyone follows etc) and no the dog doesn't have his own bedroom (the shock the horror) 😂😂
His behaviour definitely concerns me

Reactions: 8
Walking round Home Bargains a Hincher caught my eye
She was wearing a lounge suit as she walked on by
This grey clad lady, I got to be blunt
Her tight Joggy bottoms were creeping up her front
I could see her uterus her pants were too tight
She couldn't afford knickers as there were none in sight
As she walked up the cleaning aisle the woman didn't know
She had a frontal wedge - a camel toe.

😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Walking round Home Bargains a Hincher caught my eye
She was wearing a lounge suit as she walked on by
This grey clad lady, I got to be blunt
Her tight Joggy bottoms were creeping up her front
I could see her uterus her pants were too tight
She couldn't afford knickers as there were none in sight
As she walked up the cleaning aisle the woman didn't know
She had a frontal wedge - a camel toe.

😂 😂 😂 😂
Love it @Vera Stanhope

Reactions: 6
I’ve just been lakeside and my mum dragged me into that Christmas shop that grinch used last year. Oh my it’s so expensive! £3+ for one bauble. Yes they are lovely but how many people are going to get into debt buying all this! I hope she doesn’t advertise this shop again this year!!

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: camel toe this camel toe that...no lounge wear available if you're fat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Nah, it’s to show us on here that there’s no second kitchen etc as discussed on the thread yesterday.
[/QUOTE Im convinced that they will have a new bigger sponsored kitchen within a year. The explanation for it will be that since Jamie started cooking more and Ronnie started eating "normal" food, they realised that the kitchen was too small. No Soph, remove all your sponges and your frekin' Zoflora out of your cupboards instead.

Reactions: 1
I know I said I was signing off from Grinch but I just need to put this out there as I’m gathering she’s been gifted more stuff that others need more than her?

It’s currently what - 5/6 weeks til Christmas. This week, I had to have a man come and survey my 200 year old property to tell me that in order for it to meet current EPC regulations, I need some sort of smart fan system installed in the loft to remove condensation from the air, as that condensation from a poorly ventilated old house is ruining my furniture, my clothes, pretty much everything. It’s going to cost over £1,000 plus VAT for me to have this sorted. Before Christmas. I can’t just put out a beggy insta story and get one fitted for free, I have to actually pay money for it. So Sophie, next time you’re on the beg for some other type of home improvement - remember people do actually have to pay for things, whether they want to or not. Now off you duck.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Im on catch up today folks and this is exactly what I thought ?
I also found the post of Henry lying next to the baby really uncomfortable, I would never let my dog lie next to a baby or be so close to a baby as much as I love and trust him, he could turn in an instant. Henry is on top of the sofa being higher up than Ronnie so showing signs of asserting his position in the pack and he snaps the treats out of her hand when she gets him to do his tricks. I would be keeping him well away from the baby.
You actually have a point about why Henry lies on top of the sofa. Can anyone remember if he did it before Ronnie was born??

Reactions: 6

Henry does not look happy. You need to be very very careful of a baby poking and pulling at animals. Doesn’t matter if you never leave them alone, animals can snap quickly and her focus is watching them through the phone therefore she will have a delayed reaction to it.

Reactions: 16

Henry does not look happy. You need to be very very careful of a baby poking and pulling at animals. Doesn’t matter if you never leave them alone, animals can snap quickly and her focus is watching them through the phone therefore she will have a delayed reaction to it.
The dog literally just needs to turn his head and he has Ronnies face right there - this is such a worrying post. If her army start to copy doing this with their dogs..... I dread to think.

Reactions: 18
I’ve just watched Jamie’s story arhhhh how boring is he why does he have to tell us what the weather is like AND yeah I bet you are grateful for all your gifted tit you absolute beg!! Still no pool table! Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You actually have a point about why Henry lies on top of the sofa. Can anyone remember if he did it before Ronnie was born??
I didn’t notice it before but I have noticed more recently. It always seems the sofa that is where Ronnie is lying too. He’s putting himself higher in the pecking order in the family isn’t he. That’s what I was lead to believe when I took mine puppy training.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t notice it before but I have noticed more recently. It always seems the sofa that is where Ronnie is lying too. He’s putting himself higher in the pecking order in the family isn’t he. That’s what I was lead to believe when I took mine puppy training.
I remember her saying that he’d “started” getting up to top of the sofa. It’s very dangerous, and I CAN’T believe he has his own bedroom?!! What about when they have another baby?

Reactions: 9
That new speed camera she uses makes me feel sick and is too fast to actually make out anything.
Annoys me how she is always going ok about Henry like he is a person. Yes love your dog and treat it like it’s part of the family but it is not a human! And he is not Ronnie’s brother! It’s so dangerous letting him lay right next to Ronnie like that

Reactions: 12
Im on catch up today folks and this is exactly what I thought ?
I also found the post of Henry lying next to the baby really uncomfortable, I would never let my dog lie next to a baby or be so close to a baby as much as I love and trust him, he could turn in an instant. Henry is on top of the sofa being higher up than Ronnie so showing signs of asserting his position in the pack and he snaps the treats out of her hand when she gets him to do his tricks. I would be keeping him well away from the baby.
I was just going to say that about Henry now sitting high upon the sofa cushions he's definitely showing his dominance. The poor dog I feel for him.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.