Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t believe us about Henry. She will keep forcing the relationship. To prove to us she hasn’t forgotten Henry. It’s not necessary and dogs form healthy bonds with family members naturally over time.

Warning signs we have observed:

- whale eye
- lip licking
- stress yawn
- avoiding gaze/blink
- body placement (avoiding Ronnie)

All are NORMAL things dogs do to communicate discomfort at a situation. Any behaviourist will tell you that. One day, heaven forbid, Henry may have some added unknown discomfort (illness, pain, other stress) and will snap. All dogs, even best tempered and trained (not like her form of “training”) can snap. Because they are dogs. They are living sentient beings. And being “right there within arms reach” is not enough because it happens scarily fast.

Look up trigger stacking. And it will not be Henry’s fault. But will we ever hear about it? No. It will be filed away with all the dangerous things she has done in the past without care for anyone who may emulate her actions.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
This is a well behaved dog. And I was giving him cheese which he loves.

She seriously needs to do something about hers

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen how Gemma Atkinsonz 2 dogs interact with her baby. It’s lovely to watch they are protective because they were introduced right and not forced

Reactions: 15
Yes ur sitting in ur dogs day bed, so what? Why does she act like that’s such a crazy thing to do?!! And yes we get u love ur dog and we don’t care!! Everyone loves their pets, that’s why they have them 🙄
And Jamie mate, seriously, get the duck off Instagram if u have nothing interesting to say... how many times do we need to see u take the dog to an empty field, have to listen to u struggle on what to say and u tell us what the weather is like?! I live in Scotland so I couldn’t give a tit what the weather is like in Essex!! And I’m sure people who do live in Essex can just look out their window or go out to see what the weathers like... they don’t need u to tell them.... bore off!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“And they are NEVER left alone together”

Tell us again Soph for the 87th time, we didn’t hear you the first time.

My MIL tries to make my partner and his siblings all be best friends. Like best, best friends. You know what happens?! They get super annoyed and never want to spend any time together as it’s so forced.

Reactions: 18
I just spent £4 for a bottle of this and this c*nt gets it for free. I use it because my children suffer badly with their skin. But I might have to find an alternative as I dispise companies which give to the greedy.
Same here :( I love it for my kids but so sad they just gave it to her for free.

Reactions: 2
I started following when she was heavily pregnant with Ronnie. I started off watching all her highlights. I don’t remember ever seeing Henry up on the arm/back of the sofa until Ronnie was home. She’s an idiot not seeing it for what it is.

Reactions: 15
The way the dog nearly took her hand off for that treat 🙈 😖 has she not taught him how to take food gently! It worrying for when Ronnie is older and starts eating finger food! What will she do then when the dog nearly takes her sons fingers off!

Reactions: 12
I didn’t notice it before but I have noticed more recently. It always seems the sofa that is where Ronnie is lying too. He’s putting himself higher in the pecking order in the family isn’t he. That’s what I was lead to believe when I took mine puppy training.
Thats exactly right - dogs show their position in the pack by getting higher. Its very worrying behaviour and needs stopped now before Ronnie starts moving around

Reactions: 6
She almost lost her fingers, someone is very food driven, I actually feel worried for Ronnie
Me too - shes not helping matters by sitting in his bed, he needs to have his own 'safe' space that he can go and feel ok in - she is invading his space.

Reactions: 6
Thumb sucking naps
Avoiding the paps
Let’s pray to god
Henry never snaps
I started following when she was heavily pregnant with Ronnie. I started off watching all her highlights. I don’t remember ever seeing Henry up on the arm/back of the sofa until Ronnie was home. She’s an idiot not seeing it for what it is.
a month or maybe more ago in a laughing way she said he’d started sitting up there messing her chopped cushion ... anyone remember? And she laughed it off like oh well. IIRC.

Reactions: 19
I don't understand why Henry's beds in the kitchen when she has all that space everywhere else? The kitchen where she uses the most chemicals too! The strongest chemicals 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.