Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness. I'm no animal expert and I haven't got a pet (sadly) but surely Mrs Hinch can see Henry looks so uncomfortable with this. It's plain to see, this can't be good. No matter how nice natured a dog is, they can always snap if forced into situations they're uncomfortable with. The fact she's done this everyday too. I doubt Henry knows they're brothers??
Even human children have a hard time accepting a new member of their family. They see it as competition. My eldest still hasn’t fully accepted his little brother yet and he’s 2 now, so not really a baby anymore. Any fool knows that.

Reactions: 10
That loungewear looks horrendous. Bottoms are skin tight, camel toes and gunts for DAAAAAYS. And the top looks massive with long sleeves.
ATB hun x 🤣🙈
Think of all the queues at GP surgeries this week - requesting a camelectomy to get the things out of their cludge - that's another reason she's a twit, trying to get an appointment at your GP now will be horrendous!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she's finally acknowledge the builders who did her extension and had to make it clear it wasn't gifted or an Ad. No Soph your hinchers paid for that with all the tat you flog and conned people out of buying

Reactions: 22
This is the problem right here. All the money from these items DIDN‘T go to charity! Why are people so gullible! ‘All the money‘ and ‘all the profits’ are two entirely different things 🤦‍♀️
Also Kathryn, cut your tag off!
9736E5D1-13B4-47D7-BA4C-6013636EC64B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This is the problem right here. All the money from these items DIDN‘T go to charity! Why are people so gullible! ‘All the money‘ and ‘all the profits’ are two entirely different things 🤦‍♀️
Also Kathryn, cut your tag off!
View attachment 57656
I was going to say exactly this she shared this without correcting that not All the money is going to charity only whatever margin was deemed as profit considering how expensive they were and how cheap they look she should declare the % that did go to charity.

Hinch continues to give Henry human feelings and emotions. He appears to be very jealous of Ronnie and when the little one is on the move, watch out. There won't be any brotherly love shown to Ronnie from Henry.

Reactions: 12
Not seen anyone over a size 10 in the loungewear set yet? Hinch won’t want to share Julie from Doncaster in her XXL grey ensemble...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So she’s just done a quick video of her immaculate house, guyzzz. Why? To make everyone out there who doesn’t have the same feel completely inadequate? Some of whom that, no matter how much they scrub and spray, will never have a house like that because their homes are lived in? To exacerbate the anxiety and OCD in some of her fans to the point they’re cleaning every second of the day and unable to enjoy their lives? Or is it purely to show off?

I just don’t see the point in any of this.
Nah, it’s to show us on here that there’s no second kitchen etc as discussed on the thread yesterday.

Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness. I'm no animal expert and I haven't got a pet (sadly) but surely Mrs Hinch can see Henry looks so uncomfortable with this. It's plain to see, this can't be good. No matter how nice natured a dog is, they can always snap if forced into situations they're uncomfortable with. The fact she's done this everyday too. I doubt Henry knows they're brothers??
She’s so weird for really believing that! I mean I love my dog and she loves me but for the love of god.. they’re animals

Reactions: 6
Will I be blocked? Just sickens me though how she can even post gifted items that she could literally buy herself a million times over without denying her bank account but even one item to a child or a family that are struggling would mean so much!!!!

Will I be blocked? Just sickens me though how she can even post gifted items that she could literally buy herself a million times over without denying her bank account but even one item to a child or a family that are struggling would mean so much!!!!
And why does she need hinch or their names on bloody body care?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Loved her story last night, waking up to Ronnie’s smiley face. Think she’s picked that up on here that he’s not very smiley. I know you shouldn’t compare babies as they’re all different but something delayed with that poor baby. He just lays there. She’s too busy shoving a phone in his face to interact, does he have tummy time? Any nice bright toys? Anything to get him stimulated other than grey tit. Can’t wait for the updated stories soph.

Child’s farm?? Seriously. 1 of my grandsons has this as he has easily irritated skin and guess what? My daughter has to pay for it. Remember that Sophie? Normal folk working to pay for stuff. And as for those ‘lounge suits’. Top on wonk, sleeves like a straight jacket and the trousers are tight around the foofoo area making even a thinner person feel fat. They look awful. Thin and on first wash bet they go out of shape. And here’s me and my family working hard to buy presents and this absolute wankbadger gets it all on a plate. By doing duck all
Wankbadger 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think that’s been planted? Strange to show cleaning out a medicine tub isn’t it? Nothing she does is without a specific reason!
Im on catch up today folks and this is exactly what I thought ?
I also found the post of Henry lying next to the baby really uncomfortable, I would never let my dog lie next to a baby or be so close to a baby as much as I love and trust him, he could turn in an instant. Henry is on top of the sofa being higher up than Ronnie so showing signs of asserting his position in the pack and he snaps the treats out of her hand when she gets him to do his tricks. I would be keeping him well away from the baby.

Reactions: 14
Why has she set her dining table? I watched the video it is laid for 6 people I think but it’s only her and Jamie there and they just eat takeaways. And the plates and cutlery will gather dust and need hinching. I am sure she has cupboards to tidy stuff away into I saw them yesterday 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.