Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find it odd that she hasn't modelled the grey lounge suit yet. Last night she was wearing beige lounge wear, today Stacey's sweatshirt. If the army have started to receive their orders why isn't she prancing around in their "uniform"

With regards to Ronnie I think she needs to get the phone out of his face. We have seen him interact with both Jamie and Joe Swash when they aren't filming him so it looks like he needs that full attention. Rex is the happiest little chap I have seen so Ronnie does look miserable in comparison
I don’t think anyone would like a phone in their face constantly would they poor child

Reactions: 4
#Nature

couldn’t be less creative if you triedView attachment 56939View attachment 56939

I agree. He is just a baby at the end of the day unaware of what is to come for him in his mother’s money making scheme.

When I was in the we love Mrs hinch Facebook group thing I posted a photo of my newly decorated lounge. It’s emerald green and charcoal. I love it. I had so many of her followers write abusive messages to me saying it was tacky and it wasn’t the Mrs hinch way.
I promptly left the group and binned my Zoflora
I'm in a fbook Hinch group and you see this a lot. People will post pics of their house and start the sentence with, "I know it's not properly Hinch but please be kind "

I always answer cleaning questions with hot water and washing up liquid, they hate it because I never suggest zoflora. It keeps me amused 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve just watched her clean her shower in the en-suite, it was rank 🤮 she’s supposed to be this cleaning goddess that we all must follow and adore but after seeing the state of that shower, I’d love to know what cleaning she actually does 🤮🤢

Reactions: 22
If I ordered her (tracksuit) lounge wear I reckon I'd need an xxxxxxxxxlllllĺlllllllllllllll x2 sewn together! to fit my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do people still live under the rock or what? I seen this morning on michelle_hinchingfamily spraying Zoflora probs incorrectly diluted too because the color was waaay to white, all over her sofas and curtains and radiators with a baby around 😖😖😖😖😖
6068477F-596C-490C-9EEA-01EDF27D6135.png

chemical reaction, I would be out of there immediately!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve just seen this via hinchs tagged photos and how sad. She’s 13 😭😭😭 go and be a 13 year old 😥
Hinching is the best?! Good lord my sweet child there is so much more to life than bleeping cleaning.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
10/12 and she bought a LARGE! What a bleeping joke like🤬
Seeings as Mrs H says she was an overweight girl and hated her self much blah blah
I’m actually shocked that a 10-12 would be a large. Once again she’s missed a trick because if I wanted to flog a cheap tracksuit and want people to feel sorry for me I’d have made the 10-12 a small

Woman support woman but I’ll only support you if you pine your toilet, let me brainwash you and your house, body and face fits my brand

Reactions: 18
Does anyone notice that when she’s replying to something from Tattle she’ll always use a 😉 emoji. For example she mentioned she still has Vera this morning as it was mentioned last night on here.
Winds me up she’s so cocky

Reactions: 41
I’ve just watched her clean her shower in the en-suite, it was rank 🤮 she’s supposed to be this cleaning goddess that we all must follow and adore but after seeing the state of that shower, I’d love to know what cleaning she actually does 🤮🤢
I’ve seen a lot worse showers than that, I used to work as a cleaner at a gym, now those showers are what u call rank! 🤢 but I think she’s done it because it’s been commented on a lot that she doesn’t do any cleaning anymore, and the only thing she does is wipe down things are already clean. It didn’t look dark enough to be a build up of dirt, looked like it was just maybe some shower gel or conditioner?. But what good does spray your tiles with zoflora do?!.. except for leave dried drip marks down the tiles.. strange!! 🤔

Does anyone notice that when she’s replying to something from Tattle she’ll always use a 😉 emoji. For example she mentioned she still has Vera this morning as it was mentioned last night on here.
Winds me up she’s so cocky
I thought the exact same thing!!

Reactions: 11
Has her contract with Shark ended now?

It’s just a tad confusing because if her shark #gifted mop was as good as she says, why does she need a #gifted Flash one? She says she loves the #gifted Flash one but she also said she loved the #gifted Shark mop. She’s very fickle.

Is it just like the amazing #gifted shark hoover with the detachable stair attachment that was so good she had to squidgey the stairs afterwards to get all the hair off. That really confused me as she said she only posts stuff that she loves, whether it’s paid for or not, and she loved it so much she helpfully provided links to where you could purchase it and she would get paid for doing that also.

How the duck can her dimchers not see this bullshit!!!!!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.