Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting but had to jump on and agree about Ronnie looking unhappy bless him. Maybe it's just his natural expression but I just don't think hinch challenges him enough. The only times I see him is when he's laid on his back in that chair thing or when he's in his pram or asleep on her. Only now does it look like she wants to stimulate his mind and actually do something for babies with that tummy time mat
I actually found this morning’s pic of him quite upsetting. I wish he wasn’t treated like an accessory to their fake lifestyle.

Reactions: 15
I don‘t understand when people say they can’t cook. Ok if you can’t read so are unable to follow written instruction but I’ve been cooking since I was 7 or 8!
Snap! I couldn’t wait until I was old enough to help my mum with the cooking. It’s like she’s a child in a woman’s body

Reactions: 10
First time posting but had to jump on and agree about Ronnie looking unhappy bless him. Maybe it's just his natural expression but I just don't think hinch challenges him enough. The only times I see him is when he's laid on his back in that chair thing or when he's in his pram or asleep on her. Only now does it look like she wants to stimulate his mind and actually do something for babies with that tummy time mat
Remember when she had a day round at Stacey and Joe's, there was a little video of Joe playing and talking with Ronnie and he was so animated, kicking and giggling. So it's not that he's just a serious baby, we just don't see him getting the interaction.

Reactions: 39
Remember when she had a day round at Stacey and Joe's, there was a little video of Joe playing and talking with Ronnie and he was so animated, kicking and giggling. So it's not that he's just a serious baby, we just don't see him getting the interaction.
Yeah I remember that! To be honest he’s always got a phone in his face so he’s probably confused. I wish she’d spend less time on her phone and more time with him. But that wouldn’t earn her as much money would it so that’s a no go

Reactions: 12
Even Henry can see how predictable she is these days, he was doing the tricks for his treats before she was even telling him what to do! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣. And did you see his face when she disturbed him watching TV?. It was like.. ‘B**ch!.. you’ve already pissed me off enough this morning, don’t push it!!!’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker....first time poster.

Yesterday was my breaking point, not only with Mrs Hinch, but with the whole Instagram influencer/instamum/instahun thing 😡. But it was Mrs Hinchs story about what a busy day she had planned that tipped me over the edge. What she listed is what I (and many others) have to fit around a full days work, getting children to and from school/childcare/social activities, housework etc. It well and truly pissed me off enough to go through my account and unfollow, not only her, but nearly half of all the accounts I followed.

It was very refreshing this morning, not having her show up at all on my Instagram 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Do people still live under the rock or what? I seen this morning on michelle_hinchingfamily spraying Zoflora probs incorrectly diluted too because the color was waaay to white, all over her sofas and curtains and radiators with a baby around 😖😖😖😖😖
Just had a look on the account, I agree with that zofolora being too strong, it looks like milk in the spray bottle it’s so white!. Did you see her spray it all over the baby’s bedding?. Hinch started all this trend of spraying it all over your furniture and fabric, which she doesn’t do anymore because she’s learnt the dangers of it. Why doesn’t she just put up a story saying that she’s learnt how dangerous it is to do these things and she suggests not to do it anymore. Obviously she may have some backlash from the fact she was suggesting to all her followers to do it in the first place, but atleast she’s acknowledging she was wrong, and passing the information onto the people who are still so blinding doing it not seeing any issues, and if they carried on doing it even after that, it’s not on her back as she’s already addressed the issue and then removed herself from it. There is no way she would spray that all over her house and most definitely not in the baby’s bedding, so why let her followers who are so obsessed with wanting to be like her, think that she does do those things and that they’ll be more like her for doing it themselves. It’s so wrong!! 🙁

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don‘t understand when people say they can’t cook. Ok if you can’t read so are unable to follow written instruction but I’ve been cooking since I was 7 or 8!
Yh but it’s timings and that aswell, and knowing the measurements if you haven’t got the right equipment.
I never follow recipes, trial and error x

Reactions: 1
I don’t get the need for a huge dining table if you’re never going to sit at it, she literally just has it “set up for the gram”. I’d love to have room for a dining table but I’m happier having my sons toys in that half of my living room any day!

Also why can neither of them cook very well? Maybe I’m too harsh but I was made to cook at 11 for myself and just learned as I went along. My son always wants to be involved in cooking. I think it’s an important skill to learn for adulthood.
I couldnt cook when I met my partner at 21 because my mum had always done the cooking BUT as soon as we moved in together I started off with simple meals and then bought some cook books and over the course of the 1st year I was making completely fresh home made meals every night. 6 years later I’m a pro 😂 but all jokes aside that was one of the most exciting parts for me. To set up home and cook fresh dinners and bake things. To me it’s rewarding to cook a meal most nights and sit down with your loved one and for your partner to be satisfied and actually have eaten decent food. If I fed my partner soup or cheese every day I would feel emberassed! I certainly wouldn’t post it online !! She doesn’t know a thing about being a home maker, she just knows how to buy a load of tat and clean already clean things.

Yh but it’s timings and that aswell, and knowing the measurements if you haven’t got the right equipment.
I never follow recipes, trial and error x
Do you think that now Stacey has got that food prep machine for rex that blends down the food and it goes straight into the food bags - hinch will now do that herself but also advertise as a swipe up? I can’t help but think that feeding Ronnie very soon is something she will cash in on! She will probably make out he is a difficult eater even if he isn’t so that company’s flood her with free gadgets and she can cash in on those swipe ups too! Then there will be his first crawl, steps, first day at nursery, she will find a way to make all of his firsts an extra pay day for herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I couldnt cook when I met my partner at 21 because my mum had always done the cooking BUT as soon as we moved in together I started off with simple meals and then bought some cook books and over the course of the 1st year I was making completely fresh home made meals every night. 6 years later I’m a pro 😂 but all jokes aside that was one of the most exciting parts for me. To set up home and cook fresh dinners and bake things. To me it’s rewarding to cook a meal most nights and sit down with your loved one and for your partner to be satisfied and actually have eaten decent food. If I fed my partner soup or cheese every day I would feel emberassed! I certainly wouldn’t post it online !! She doesn’t know a thing about being a home maker, she just knows how to buy a load of tat and clean already clean things.
Exactly I love to cook. I’m a feeder, I find it really satisfying knowing my other half and son love my food. It’s wanting to nurture.

I think where she’s still so childlike and her family seem to enable her odd behaviour that’s probably why she hasn’t learned. She doesn’t come across as someone that actually wants to either. Going by her mums cooking though, if it isn’t out of a packet it’s probably not worth doing.

Reactions: 19
Some babies don't, mine was never a smiley overly happy baby, it used to really upset me until I realised it was actually his personality and he's a quietly happy child and more focused on taking things in. Every child is different. Most of the other babies that went to a group i went to were the same as him, so it's an assumption all babies should be smiling and laughing 24/7.
I have to agree to a point. I have two fb friends who have children and every pic they post their baby is crying or looking miserable poor sods 😂😂 In the toy box she showed the other day she does have coloured toys for him whether she uses them Is a different matter. But Henry handsomes always looks misesble too. Must be all the fumes and chemicals in the house knocking them sick

I actually found this morning’s pic of him quite upsetting. I wish he wasn’t treated like an accessory to their fake lifestyle.
What was the pic x

Reactions: 2
I dont think she would be so irresponsible as to move ronnie into his own room so young.
She said last week that she moves his sleep pod nest thing away from her bed in the mornings and brings it back at his bedtime.

It's all well and good people giving anecdotal accounts of how their own children survived being put into their own rooms at xyz age however they are the lucky ones who survived. Science tells us that babies are at a higher risk of dying from SIDS if they arent in the same room as an adult for all naps and sleeps.
The 6 months timeline is based on the risk dropping at 6 months.
Great for any parent who thinks they know better than the scientists who conduct the research and who lower the SIDS rate with their research and advice.
When you know better, you do better.
Do you know how many times scientists have changed advice ? Just in my lifetime ! I think parents should do what they are comfortable with , if you want to co sleep fine do that , if you don’t want to then don’t , i wouldn’t dream of telling any parent how they should do anything unless I was asked i do not advocate any particular method regarding sleeping, feeding/weaning etc the advice is there for everyone hundreds of childcare books to read , my oldest had seizures so slept in my room until aged about 3 when they thankfully stopped each baby is different so you cater to individual needs which is what I would advise if asked .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
duck me, I missed half the previous thread. [emoji23] I can’t be bothered reading it all. Her threads move so fast but it’s a good thing. Hopefully more people see the light.
Iv lost interest in her completely therefore don’t keep up with the threads anymore either 😂 I just have a nose every now and then nothing seems to of changed!

Reactions: 9
I’m so glad people agree! I have a 6 month old nephew who literally does nothing but smile and laugh when you speak to him. I think the way she talks to him doesn’t help. I know everyone has a ‘baby voice’ but all this ‘oh handsnomes are you doing a puh puh for mommas’ it’s not exactly helping his recognition of language!
I have 3 children. My first 2 were super serious although the 2nd now, at 16, is a clown. My youngest was always smiling and laughing. She was also the tantrum thrower. She’s the academic, quirky one now. All kids are different. I wouldn’t like to say whether Ronnie is a “happy” baby or not. We shouldn’t compare. BUT the prodding and poking and lack of colour and obvious stimulation can not be a good thing.

Reactions: 13
Rather not wear prison uniform with the dictionary printed on it not that is actually even a definition of it

she winds me up
The Mother jumper was from Stacey's range at Primark. I saw it in store and it was cheap looking and poor quality. No idea why people would want a drab, grey sweatshirt declaring that they are a mother. Do they want a round of applause or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.