Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know how many times scientists have changed advice ? Just in my lifetime ! I think parents should do what they are comfortable with , if you want to co sleep fine do that , if you don’t want to then don’t , i wouldn’t dream of telling any parent how they should do anything unless I was asked i do not advocate any particular method regarding sleeping, feeding/weaning etc the advice is there for everyone hundreds of childcare books to read , my oldest had seizures so slept in my room until aged about 3 when they thankfully stopped each baby is different so you cater to individual needs which is what I would advise if asked .
I so agree with this. Too many people jump on mothers for how they do things. I had Facebook turn on me for how I prepared formula after I finished breastfeeding. 12 years ago. Because it isn’t done today. And I’m just lucky my children are alive 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
People are posting photos of them in their hinching uniform in the Facebook groups!
it’s something I would wear but from primark haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
People are posting photos of them in their hinching uniform in the Facebook groups!
I am not in any of those groups. I would just be too angry all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Mother jumper was from Stacey's range at Primark. I saw it in store and it was cheap looking and poor quality. No idea why people would want a drab, grey sweatshirt declaring that they are a mother. Do they want a round of applause or something?
I find that Mrs hinch is constantly looking for applause for being a mum. Little things she says
Like we are all winging it, I don’t know if I’m doing it right. The whole thing with pampers too and the nappy pants. He’s 4 months old why are you putting him in nappy pants already he doesn’t move from your lap or the mat behind the sofa. Flogging an over priced brand. Those poor zombies of hers are bankrupting theirselves buying all that eBay tat, pampers and cleaning products. I’m surprised she hasn’t been gifted a top of the range slow cooker to swipe up yet along with a load of packet mixes from Colman’s.
get on bbc good food and learn some recipes. and stop showing your pathetic excuse for a food shop too and your fridge that’s had so many chemicals sprayed inside it’s no wonder she has to keep everything in sealed containers

Reactions: 19
Please let’s not judge how smiley or serious Ronnie is. This has been commented on to death over the previous threads.
We see a tiny snapshot of him.
Let’s trash her beggy ways, her greed, her lack of giving a tit about the environment, her inaccurate use of fabric softener etc, tit sausage soup making skills - we really don’t need to comment on the baby.
I’m not suggesting censorship - just we really don’t get enough of a view, in my opinion to make judgements.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
My theory on Sophie Rose Hinchliffe is this. I'd like to bet my last pigs in blankets she's never wanted for anything her whole life. By that I mean materialistic thing's. The word no probably wasn't said to her often enough. She meets Johnny I mean Jamie and gets a proposal in a helicopter. Then a huge opulent wedding. Settles in a new build and clearly hasn't struggled financially. She more than likely hasn't had to worry about paying utility bills, mortgage, food shopping and the usual finance burdens lot's of us face. She's had a pretty nice life and that's not an issue until she starts being so bloody greedy, at the expense of her followers. The problem is the Mary Antoinette way of thinking...(Let them eat cake) she probably doesn't comprehend most of her purchases aren't affordable to many, that a £40 teapot is someone's heating for a couple of weeks (maybe less) or a weekly food shop budget. Her reality is far removed from the majority. She has no need to accept any freebies, she could stop that, or direct them to charity. But she's happy to keep taking. The most frustrating part..the companies are more than willing to keep giving.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
#Nature

couldn’t be less creative if you tried
DE587A9C-81A9-4319-B260-16DFEDB35C5F.jpeg
DE587A9C-81A9-4319-B260-16DFEDB35C5F.jpeg

Please let’s not judge how smiley or serious Ronnie is. This has been commented on to death over the previous threads.
We see a tiny snapshot of him.
Let’s trash her beggy ways, her greed, her lack of giving a tit about the environment, her inaccurate use of fabric softener etc, tit sausage soup making skills - we really don’t need to comment on the baby.
I’m not suggesting censorship - just we really don’t get enough of a view, in my opinion to make judgements.
I agree. He is just a baby at the end of the day unaware of what is to come for him in his mother’s money making scheme.

When I was in the we love Mrs hinch Facebook group thing I posted a photo of my newly decorated lounge. It’s emerald green and charcoal. I love it. I had so many of her followers write abusive messages to me saying it was tacky and it wasn’t the Mrs hinch way.
I promptly left the group and binned my Zoflora

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
My theory on Sophie Rose Hinchliffe is this. I'd like to bet my last pigs in blankets she's never wanted for anything her whole life. By that I mean materialistic thing's. The word no probably wasn't said to her often enough. She meets Johnny I mean Jamie and gets a proposal in a helicopter. Then a huge opulent wedding. Settles in a new build and clearly hasn't struggled financially. She more than likely hasn't had to worry about paying utility bills, mortgage, food shopping and the usual finance burdens lot's of us face. She's had a pretty nice life and that's not a problem until she starts being so bloody greedy, at the expense of her followers. The problem is the Mary Antoinette way of thinking...(Let them eat cake) she probably doesn't comprehend most of her purchases aren't affordable to many, that a £40 teapot is someone's heating for a couple of weeks (maybe less) or a weekly food shop budget. Her reality is far removed from the majority. She has no need to accept any freebies, she could stop that, or direct them to charity. But she's happy to keep taking. The most frustrating part..the companies are more than willing to keep giving.
Exactly this! In a nutshell she is and probably always has been a spoilt brat. Now she’s entitled and greedy. And as we witness everyday that’s not at all attractive. She has no concept how most people live or struggle to provide for their families. She really needs to wake up but I doubt that’s going to happen. 😕

Reactions: 24
I so agree with this. Too many people jump on mothers for how they do things. I had Facebook turn on me for how I prepared formula after I finished breastfeeding. 12 years ago. Because it isn’t done today. And I’m just lucky my children are alive 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s worse when family do it. I’ve had many “discussions” with MIL sticking her nose in. Let a mum be a mum

Reactions: 9
It’s worse when family do it. I’ve had many “discussions” with MIL sticking her nose in. Let a mum be a mum
That’s like my mother, way too interfering and always giving her opinions when it’s not wanted. Think she’s know what’s right all the time, and if you don’t listen she doesn’t like it.

Reactions: 4
How bloody lazy just walking into the garden and taking a photo for nature. She could of taken Henry for a walk and taken a lovely photo and actually given her dog some exercise for a change! It’s like she never leaves that grey prison.

I do find it odd that she hasn't modelled the grey lounge suit yet. Last night she was wearing beige lounge wear, today Stacey's sweatshirt. If the army have started to receive their orders why isn't she prancing around in their "uniform"

With regards to Ronnie I think she needs to get the phone out of his face. We have seen him interact with both Jamie and Joe Swash when they aren't filming him so it looks like he needs that full attention. Rex is the happiest little chap I have seen so Ronnie does look miserable in comparison

Reactions: 15
Right so, Jamie made the casserole using her mums recipe, I think you'll find the recipe on the back of the sauce packet Soph! You know the one you noted in your Hinch list for this week! ATB hun X

View attachment 56866
It's like the episode of Friends where Monica wants Phoebe's Nans cookie recipe and it turns the recipe was on the back of the packet.

She thinks her Mom has a secret caserrole packet and doesn't realise its there for anyone to make!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My theory on Sophie Rose Hinchliffe is this. I'd like to bet my last pigs in blankets she's never wanted for anything her whole life. By that I mean materialistic thing's. The word no probably wasn't said to her often enough. She meets Johnny I mean Jamie and gets a proposal in a helicopter. Then a huge opulent wedding. Settles in a new build and clearly hasn't struggled financially. She more than likely hasn't had to worry about paying utility bills, mortgage, food shopping and the usual finance burdens lot's of us face. She's had a pretty nice life and that's not an issue until she starts being so bloody greedy, at the expense of her followers. The problem is the Mary Antoinette way of thinking...(Let them eat cake) she probably doesn't comprehend most of her purchases aren't affordable to many, that a £40 teapot is someone's heating for a couple of weeks (maybe less) or a weekly food shop budget. Her reality is far removed from the majority. She has no need to accept any freebies, she could stop that, or direct them to charity. But she's happy to keep taking. The most frustrating part..the companies are more than willing to keep giving.
This is exactly my issue with her. She wouldn’t know struggle or hardship if it punched her on that stupid Gretel nose! Every aspect of her life is portrayed as ‘perfect’ not one spec of dust, nothing out of place, no bad days or hard times. Perfect marriage, perfect home. Never in a bad mood. Never even argues with her husband 😅 it’s unrealistic and she’s putting so much pressure on people to live up to her way of life which the average Jane Doe will never be able to do! She doesn’t use her platform for any good. She’s selfish and greedy 😡

• Heart
Please please please share the photos

Im having a really tit day so far today and need cheering up 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.