Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the need for a huge dining table if you’re never going to sit at it, she literally just has it “set up for the gram”. I’d love to have room for a dining table but I’m happier having my sons toys in that half of my living room any day!

Also why can neither of them cook very well? Maybe I’m too harsh but I was made to cook at 11 for myself and just learned as I went along. My son always wants to be involved in cooking. I think it’s an important skill to learn for adulthood.

Reactions: 37
Do people still live under the rock or what? I seen this morning on michelle_hinchingfamily spraying Zoflora probs incorrectly diluted too because the color was waaay to white, all over her sofas and curtains and radiators with a baby around 😖😖😖😖😖

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The dining table pisses me off also, I’d love to sit and eat at the table n eat with my babies but money is tight.. guess we can’t all beg on the gram

Reactions: 15
Why is it of an evening before bed she puts her butterflies on her head and does the whole “I’m so thank for guys” in her whiny baby voice.
all she’s seeing at that point is pound signs.

Reactions: 23
So if the ingredients for the casserole are on the weekly list are they only having one cooked meal a week then? The rest of the nights I just see cheese or soup, eating at the mums or they're getting a takeaway? They're absolutely lazy, they're both home all day. Begged for new cutlery and got sent a boat load by viners and they don't even eat. Shes not even doing any proper cleaning anymore so I'd love to know what they actually do all day.
They think of new ways to fleece their followers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do people still live under the rock or what? I seen this morning on michelle_hinchingfamily spraying Zoflora probs incorrectly diluted too because the color was waaay to white, all over her sofas and curtains and radiators with a baby around 😖😖😖😖😖
Just looked and her videos give me a headache! These copycat accounts are SO cringe!

Reactions: 18
I don’t get the need for a huge dining table if you’re never going to sit at it, she literally just has it “set up for the gram”. I’d love to have room for a dining table but I’m happier having my sons toys in that half of my living room any day!

Also why can neither of them cook very well? Maybe I’m too harsh but I was made to cook at 11 for myself and just learned as I went along. My son always wants to be involved in cooking. I think it’s an important skill to learn for adulthood.
My 3 year old niece loves baking with my mum she always asks if they can make fairy cakes together

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know this sounds mean but Ronnie seems like such a miserable baby 🙁 it’s rare that he smiles or laughs!

Reactions: 24
I know this sounds mean but Ronnie seems like such a miserable baby 🙁 it’s rare that he smiles or laughs!
I agree, when I see videos of him I think he doesn't seem a happy baby I mean maybe he just doesn't smile alot but compared to say Solomons baby, that's a smiley bub. Maybe Ronnie needs some colour in his life

And these end of the day posts she does, with the fake sincere I'm so humbled tit, makes me want to throw up. Guys I just wanted to say guys GUYS 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
First time posting but had to jump on and agree about Ronnie looking unhappy bless him. Maybe it's just his natural expression but I just don't think hinch challenges him enough. The only times I see him is when he's laid on his back in that chair thing or when he's in his pram or asleep on her. Only now does it look like she wants to stimulate his mind and actually do something for babies with that tummy time mat

I agree, when I see videos of him I think he doesn't seem a happy baby I mean maybe he just doesn't smile alot but compared to say Solomons baby, that's a smiley bub. Maybe Ronnie needs some colour in his life

And these end of the day posts she does, with the fake sincere I'm so humbled tit, makes me want to throw up. Guys I just wanted to say guys GUYS 🤢🤢
He’s probably confused daily because he think his mum is a phone and he’s probably not sure which hansomes she’s speaking to half the time as she talks to him and his “brother” the same.
babies love bright colours and looking at things. All he can look at is grey walls or himself in her mirrored furniture. Surprised in his toy box he hasn’t got a mini hinching kit. She’ll probably make one for him soon but not like a regular toy one that’s full of colour. She’ll get it gifted in grey and white with script lettering on it.

First time posting but had to jump on and agree about Ronnie looking unhappy bless him. Maybe it's just his natural expression but I just don't think hinch challenges him enough. The only times I see him is when he's laid on his back in that chair thing or when he's in his pram or asleep on her. Only now does it look like she wants to stimulate his mind and actually do something for babies with that tummy time mat
Same! I’d love to be a fly on the wall in Jamie’s parents home and see how they really feel about her. I’m not knocking her parenting skills you do what’s best for you but he’s what 4 months now? He should be holding his head up and more alert now!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I’m so glad people agree! I have a 6 month old nephew who literally does nothing but smile and laugh when you speak to him. I think the way she talks to him doesn’t help. I know everyone has a ‘baby voice’ but all this ‘oh handsnomes are you doing a puh puh for mommas’ it’s not exactly helping his recognition of language!

Think we said yesterday about the lack of scars on her arms from her surgery she said she had.... could be the reason she’s got the tattoo on her arm to cover it 🧐

I don‘t understand when people say they can’t cook. Ok if you can’t read so are unable to follow written instruction but I’ve been cooking since I was 7 or 8!

Reactions: 8
Some babies don't, mine was never a smiley overly happy baby, it used to really upset me until I realised it was actually his personality and he's a quietly happy child and more focused on taking things in. Every child is different. Most of the other babies that went to a group i went to were the same as him, so it's an assumption all babies should be smiling and laughing 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.