Mrs Hinch #679 Forget the Elf, leave Hinch on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to interrupt this thread. I used to follow the Hinch threads but she’s such a boring bastard so I gave up.

She popped back into my consciousness today though as I bought a ‘snit suit’ from Tesco and I think that it’s a Hinch suit but they’ve changed the labels. It was marked as £22 but I liked it so got it then it scanned as £12. Bargain! It also looked really long on the hanger (I’m 5’11 but don’t bend at the knees to hide it like she does) but it’s flapping round my ankles and the torso is a bit weird.

Reactions: 11
Lol, you going to go and join in with the playing are you Soph? Sure you're not just going to sit on the sofa and scroll through your phone while Jamie does the bed routine because the boys would rather be with him than you?

Reactions: 18
Does she think we all don’t bleeping know how to search for something on sky? 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So many people struggling at this time of year. Do we really need Hinch going on a brag fest about her living room and what's in it. Do people really need an an ad for sky guyzzz.

Reactions: 16
Sky @ad.

Stupid bastards.

408476257_6899149683500856_6985886824181104281_n.jpg
408224631_337405292361124_4564974130809314579_n.jpg

Reactions: 11
Cancelled my sky tv & mobile phones when found out they were giving her freebies, my bills were going up & up year on year for the same service & here she is with free sky tv, duck off Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well her glass baubles that she loves on her tray didn't last long did they. It's like playing spot the difference between her living room now and her living room 7 hours ago.
Her house isn’t a home it’s a set, one big prop so she can sell sell sell!

Reactions: 29
Tesco have brought out a PJ range with another influencer. On the kids PJs it says “dream big”. I thought Jamie invented this phrase? Surely it’s copyrighted and he should get money from it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank God she’s explained how to use a Sky remote control! I’ve been staring at mine for a year and just couldn’t work out how to use it! bleeping melt she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve found them for you 😂
She'd already plonked some there ma dear - shown in the ''look at my expensive LR'' earlier on.
but she's added those houses in front of the books.

I suspect they have either been broken by the twins as they are apparently always fighting or she's put them back on the tree.

Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And yet again she doesn’t say you need to pay EXTRA for Sky Cinema!! How Sky allow her to advertise their product is beyond me.

Nice to see Jamie playing with the boys and it’s not forced for the gram.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.