Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Home and (MY) family. Nowhere I’d rather be”.

Inch must never see his side…..

Reactions: 20
Anyone else really nervous watching the kids eat the marshmallows off of those forks? 😅😖

Reactions: 18
We know that Freda and Sopha share old jimbobnojob but is there any need to share a toasted marshmallow eughh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Poor Al looked so fed up. Noticed he wasn’t sitting anywhere near his wife 😂 So staged. Just live in the moment. If your family are your everything why share it with online strangers just for likes, validations and engagement? Why spend time filming, editing and then uploading to IG. Are moments like this worth sacrificing? I’ve had a wonderful time with my family in the garden. Enjoying watching the fire, the fireworks, ‘silent’ sparklers and just being with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What I don’t understand is why sit in the garden on bonfire night and hear the bangs when you could go to a show and see them, which would help explain the bang. Surely seeing it helps to alleviate the fear.

First time we’ve seen weepy and fiddle together since Dec/Jan time. Proving they are together or they are able to sit across from each other. No Mamfa - does she never get invited?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If you wasn't sure about her money drying up, the latest story is the evidence😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I choked looking at it
I’ve never allowed marshmallows, definitely not burnt ones - I am pretty laid back about most things. I certainly wouldn’t let a child of their age eat them.
---
How sharp are those toasting forks that the kids are eating the marshmallows off? 🙄
Also, Freda, atrocious acting, in fact, terrible acting from the whole family, please try and do better 🎬
“We are happy”. Look happy everyone. Prove to the trolls we are happy.
Bet they were back in the house as soon as the filming ended and Weepy was on his way home.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lol that's tit, you have a bleeping 800 pound table and a patio area. Use it.

It must be awful on Jamie having to spend every waking second with HER parents.

Her dad doesn't look too well, hope he's ok.

Reactions: 36
Shes a very strange kind of human isn't she. First she mentions Halloween anxiety then its pressure to go to a firework display. I can safely say I have never in my life felt pressured on bonfire night lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.