Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm we can't see your jumper cos you've turned to the side to show off your flat arse mate

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So she's got a jumper from the scamming bleep that is part time working mummy, sorry for the language but this week ptwm has been absolutely despicable and as far as I know old Sopha was caught slagging off her and her wet wipe husband, christ they're a band of scheming, grabby wankers
Soph was caught slagging off cunty ptwm ? When ?

Reactions: 11
Is she wearing padded knickers or is it the filter??! Or both 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
we know you don't look like that !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Soph was caught slagging off cunty ptwm ? When ?
Last year I think, her, greedy, SSS, Mario etc all went to some tit thing in London and ptwm turned up with her husband, apparently it was all smiley smiley love you babes to each others faces but nasty and bitchy behind their backs

• Wow
Reactions: 14
55 quid for a baggy grey hoodie "designed" by some random woman on Instagram? Who is actually buying this tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
55 quid for a baggy grey hoodie "designed" by some random woman on Instagram? Who is actually buying this tit?
That 'dropped shoulder' tit gives me the ick. I'd be pulling it up constantly and trying to make it comfortable on my body. Please tell me this is not one of those ugly REBL 'pieces'

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That 'dropped shoulder' tit gives me the ick. I'd be pulling it up constantly and trying to make it comfortable on my body. Please tell me this is not one of those ugly REBL 'pieces'
It is a rebl piece of crap, probably from the same factory in China that hinches imaginary collection of shite is coming from

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Last year I think, her, greedy, SSS, Mario etc all went to some tit thing in London and ptwm turned up with her husband, apparently it was all smiley smiley love you babes to each others faces but nasty and bitchy behind their backs
Greedys book signing bollocks!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen this? It’s just disgusting! Stupid woman accidentally uploaded the outtakes after which shows her forcing her son to cry(about their seriously ill puppy) in the best IG way, adopt positions to make it better for the gram. Poor kid was 8, be afraid Ron, be very afraid
That is bloody child cruelty! You can just see Hinch doing something similar ...and to think her twit of a husband stands by and films it. Disgusting...those poor kids 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just a picture of her filtered arsenal hole and no remembrance day ‘tradition’ of shilling gifted pjs then 🤔

• Haha
What in the name of over-inflated, over-filtered fuckery has she done to her arse in that mirror shot? Wanted to look like Kim Kardashian, made herself look like Max Wall (size 5 footz and all)

1699718235395.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I got a free jumper but here's a pic of my @rse.
How does it fit? What's the price range? The material? Is it good for lounging/comfort? Show us the front. Ffs how she works in "sales" is beyond me. She's an absolute @rse. Pun intended.
For once I'm actually glad she made no effort to sell this. I'd hate for that absolute bleep ptwm to benefit in any way shape or form. She's 100 times more despicable than sopha.

For once I'm actually glad she made no effort to sell this. I'd hate for that absolute bleep ptwm to benefit in any way shape or form. She's 100 times more despicable than sopha.
She is a revolting human. She disgusts me so much I cba to even go on her thread

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.