Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend mid 40s has a bit of Botox here and there and you’d honestly never know. The thing about Hinch is she’s overdoing it on the fillers and lips to try and look like the love islanders she’s obsessed with but in doing that she’s making herself look 10 years older. She looks well into her 40s. Same with the TOWIE lot. You’d never place them as early 20s. It’s weird.
When I first watch Towie I was honestly shocked that they were all only one year older than me. I honestly thought they would at least 5 to 10 years older, especially Amy Childs. She did not look 19 / 20 she started. I thought she was at least in her late 20s

Reactions: 12
She's also coloured over the top bit in yellow to hide the fact they are fairy..does that mean she gets out of tagging p&g
Also sopha - yes I do reuse these packs as like you say the lids stay shut. I put paracetamol in mine and out of reach of my kids.
This is what I don’t get. The kids don’t know that washing pods could be dangerous to them. She’s now using the box as storage for the boys Sopha’s crayons so they will now associate that type of box with something that they are allowed access to so if she accidentally left them off the high shelf (out of reach of children) how would they know not to touch them, if that makes sense?!
Anyway, off to reuse an empty bleach bottle as my toddler’s water bottle! Waste not, want not, eh Soph!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So bored of her tit.
I think we need to start a poll on where we think she is this week.
Is that a thing? Can that be done?
I’m still learning giyyyyschhchchchxh

Reactions: 14
This is what I don’t get. The kids don’t know that washing pods could be dangerous to them. She’s now using the box as storage for the boys Sopha’s crayons so they will now associate that type of box with something that they are allowed access to so if she accidentally left them off the high shelf (out of reach of children) how would they know not to touch them, if that makes sense?!
Anyway, off to reuse an empty bleach bottle as my toddler’s water bottle! Waste not, want not, eh Soph!! 🤪
She doesn’t keep them up high though, they are stored in the cupboard under the sink in the utility room, you know the room right next to the kids playroom, we’ve already seen Ronnie playing unsupervised with bin bags with nonob thinking it was funny enough to film and post, actually despair of these hopeless pricks

Reactions: 16
She's like an abuser(of the people in this case) and we are all the professionals, or family who know what the little tit is doing and are having to watch it play out.
But we will all know,and predict every bleeping move IT makes. 🙄 what next to manipulate, gather,gaslight her victims sminions.soooo boring.
who knows where she is right now. The away paid gifted visit to tend perfect home was weeks ago. The others could be pre records or mixed due to the state of the weather and nails etc.

But we all know what these tend night post are about. Time and time again she's done this. Remember the book announcement.or trillion pound 1 day ski holiday. The tesco range.on and on we have the same script.
And or she's has complaints.we had this when the asa finally caught up with her(slightly)
We had this when Iconic took her vid down and bollocking her over filters. And the MAC company over the makeup one.
Booooorijg. Re used re abused words.behavi9urs.tactics.
Except this little narc has become funny. Boring. So same old same old it just getting 😁 😂 😀 🤣 reeeeediculoussssss......s guysssss....s.
She fanning her own fanny at this point she's in such a overheating tailspin of nothingness.

But really she never ever had ought.
She managed to be a blonde filtered ickle pcikle just when the world needed it. When people we feeling tit she jumped on it as some saintly Sophie saviour. When she was nothing then.up her own ass commenting on fb bitching on twitter mean girl!
And it keeps tripping her up.that she aint got it.
she just is a mean little egotistical sperm residue on Henrys dick sucker.
And I only dislike the twit at this poi time because somehow she is still hurting certain levels of society with her manipulation. Other than that couldn't give a camels ass.

Reactions: 9
My friend mid 40s has a bit of Botox here and there and you’d honestly never know. The thing about Hinch is she’s overdoing it on the fillers and lips to try and look like the love islanders she’s obsessed with but in doing that she’s making herself look 10 years older. She looks well into her 40s. Same with the TOWIE lot. You’d never place them as early 20s. It’s weird.
All the heavy makeup and caterpillar eyebrows are very aging, not to mention the overblown injected lips that look like the user is about to give birth to their own head 🤣
---
Urgh I actually love these mugs so disappointed to see this! Hope she paid for it

View attachment 2531476
I'm sorry but what in the buggery bollocks is that art project meant to be?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Fankyou to @mammaof3 for the “Chief’s kisssh” new thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

▪The Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page
▪Thread 500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Since the last thread recap Sopha’s shown Ronsomes homework on the gram more than once.... why? Oh yeah for engagement and attention and to try and be relatable for her hunzzz.... it should be PRIVATE 🙄

Next up it was Lonsomes turn... Sopha’s attempting to put across that he loveeeees the story of “The Three Little Pigs” In particular “The Big Bad Wolf” When asked by Sopha if he loves him Lonsomes looked confused and clearly said NO. Did that stop her carrying on with the charade, no of course not. She then showed him watching a cartoon about it.... at night, right before bed.... FFS 🙄🙄🙄

There was then a video on her stories of herself laying on the floor frolicking with Audrey aka Hennerz. First of all she obviously doesn’t do the school run... time stamp on it of 8.33am, secondly.... WTF and WHY? Absolutely bizarre, she probably had a dog biscuit hidden down her top 🙄

Next up on Wednesday Sopha or rather Sofi Annan then used a plagiarised quote from Gigi Hadid on her stories regarding the Israel situation. She then buggered off until Monday. She was obviously on a peace keeping mission, her mummaz told her that shouting “Get Well” would solve everything and using the phrase #BeKoind

Gigi’s post
View attachment 2520131

Sofi Annan’s post
View attachment 2520133

When she returned it wasn’t with a post about how worried she’d been about the situation in Israel..... no, it was a video of Hennerz howling on the sofa. To be honesssssscht he’s probably seen the 3 little pigs cartoon so many times he thinks he’s the Big Bad Wolf 🐺🤭

Next up an AD for Home Bargains where Sopha played shops like ickle Sopha-Rose aged 3 not 33 🙄 She took a spin on an industrial cleaning machine... she’ll no doubt buy one, show it once and then it will never be scheeeen again. She tend filled some shelves with her Frossssted Rosssse Cunterland “Limited edition” Range. She even added some unnecessary tend flowers to the shelves 🙄 Unsurprisingly it’s not flying off the shelves though because it smells like Frosssted cat’s pisssssh 🤭

For the Home Bargains AD she threw (Literally) together 2 barrrssskitsssh of “Stuff” that the hunzz can enter a competition to win. To be honesssssscht guyssssh I actually have one of the mugs she selected 🥴 I stored it away after Christmasssh last year, it will never be scheeeen again.

Sopha-Rose tend working at Home Bargains. You may not recognise her though because she looks different in EVERY photo 🤭

View attachment 2520136

Next up we have “Couples who Hinch togevvvvver stay togevvvvver” riveting content of Sopha and NoNob making their bed togevvvvver.... they think they did such a good job they even did a high-five 🙄FFS.

She then showed herself faffing about cleaning a mirror and NoNob making hoover lines while ummm vacuuming with a Shark. Judging by the hunzz comments they loveeeeed this and think he’s something speciaaaaal. The fact that he looks exactly like Roland Rat while he’s doing it seems to have escaped the hunzz notice. Actually, to be honesssssscht I’ve never seen NoNob and Roland Rat in the same room 🤔 Ratmanzzz 🐀

View attachment 2520146

The hunzz also went crazy over NoNob’s grey joggers (Excuse me while I’m sick 🤢) I’ve banned Mr Owl from ever wearing them. The thing is they act like there’s something to see in his undercarriage dept.... there’s NOTHING! You would need a 🔍

NoNob also grabbed Sopha’s bumbuminnit but was swatted away by Sopha’s claw.... had it been Fiddle it would have been a different story.... Credit to wonderful @Andioooop for this pic 🤣

View attachment 2520149

Next up was an AD for Sky - 2 free cinema tickets per monfffff, which was “Presented” by NoNob with Sopha sat cackling at him and loads of baaaaaanta 🙄 They didn’t even give the correct information, they never said that customers need Sky Cinema as an add on to qualify for the offer 🙄🙄🙄

NoNob “Presenting” technique 🐀 Ratmazzz
View attachment 2520152
Still can’t believe the hunzz once likened NoNob to Tom Hardy, definitely Vom Lardy 🤢

Then there was tend messy kitchen... including a pisssy nappy left on the floor which Sopha felt the need to kick around with her tend size 5 footzz.... no, I’ve no idea either 🤪 There was a jug on its side with the remaining contents of breakfast in it, absolutely no clue what it was, some kind of yellow gunge. There was a tiny amount of toys that had been tend played with (Probs by Sopha) Also, the boyssssch PJs were strewn across the boofffff and their hair ssschtyling productsssh were left out. During this she managed an AD for the Frosssted Rossse Cunterland range and also managed to show her book 🙄 Isn’t it amazing how her books just happen to turn up on her stories/reels without AD written on about them 🙄

View attachment 2520154

Sopha then showed herself heavily filtered in the garden with a chicken on her back 🤔 She was apparently just sat there, when it jumped up. I think the chicken needs to be entered into the Olympic High Jump competition what with Sopha being as tall as the Jolly Green Giant 🤭

View attachment 2520157
View attachment 2520160

She then said loads of hunzz had been asking about her “Dryrobe” coat and she’s begged the brand for a free coat discount code. She mentioned about the amount of pockets it has, even showing the same one twice and not realising 🙄 She loveeeeesh it guysssssh and it keeps her warm when she “Does” the animalsssh and when she’s out on walkssssh.... that’s never then, especially with Hennerz. The coat is ideal for surfing, something she’ll never be able to do due to her footzz 🤭

View attachment 2520162

I think that will do for now, except to say that....
▪As far as we’re aware and we couldn’t really care Sopha’s not pregnant.
▪Her sister, Mamfa & clan are living at the old house Greyskull.
▪We’ve no idea and also don’t care if she’s still friends with tend bestbubs4eva SSS aka Stacey Trollomon (Who does a “Chief’s kisssh” job of trolling Sopha)
I see she’s channeling her grinch look again on the Home and Bargain pic. I actually love the posts on the Hinch groups on facebook. The bat tit crazy ones who are scarily obsessed with her go into meltdown when someone dares the criticise her. It’s funny as duck. The “we love Mrs Hinch” one is pure gold. The reality is she’s a manipulative, narcissistic, vindictive bleep who wouldn’t give any of them the time of day

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t keep them up high though, they are stored in the cupboard under the sink in the utility room, you know the room right next to the kids playroom, we’ve already seen Ronnie playing unsupervised with bin bags with nonob thinking it was funny enough to film and post, actually despair of these hopeless pricks
It’s bleeping disgusting the way these cunts influenzas use their young kids as props on social media. Theres all kinds of perverts and vile sickos out there. There could actually be peados posing as followers and watching their kids on social media every day. Never mind eh as long as the money keeps coming in.

Reactions: 15
How am I going to know what day it is now that I'm blocked, I won't be able to see Hinch wish me a happy furssday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So bored of her tit.
I think we need to start a poll on where we think she is this week.
Is that a thing? Can that be done?
I’m still learning giyyyyschhchchchxh
She had 2 destinations on her to do list. One was center parcs and the other was the lakes. She’s already been to the lakes.

Reactions: 14
I bet she goes to Center Parcs next week. It'll be quieter then. Less chance of bumping into people - she's a celebrity don't you know? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this just her now, post a scheduled pity post in the middle of the night then two days off 🙄 pretty sure she's done this the last couple of weeks

Slightly off topic and apologies if it's already been said and noticed by one of you eagle eye trollzzz, I see she's waded into peggy off mafs insta. Apparently ppl are telling our dearest Sophie she looks like her. Bet she just laaarrvees it guyzzzz🤣
Of course she looks like her, they all look the same! None of these women look like themselves, they're like clones. It's just weird.
If I was going to have plastic surgery to make myself look like someone else it would be Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston, not a made in China Barbie sex doll off Temu.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I've finally caught up and isn't she bloody boring... I've missed nowt! How the sheep find this entertaining I've no idea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.