Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s not nice being told to blow all the time is it” [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Well at least we know it’s not just word games then [emoji854]

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That new ‘eBayer’ purchase I’ve seen advertised a lot lately, it’s a tummy time sensory play thing. She’s acting like she’s just randomly came up with the idea all by herself!.

I was wondering if anyone would get it 🤣 people who haven’t seen it must be thinking what the??? 🤣
I actually thought that’s what it was earlier, but then got side tracked and forgot to comment! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That new ‘eBayer’ purchase I’ve seen advertised a lot lately, it’s a tummy time sensory play thing. She’s acting like she’s just randomly came up with the idea all by herself!.

I actually thought that’s what it was earlier, but then got side tracked and forgot to comment! 😂
She really is something else. I expect she’ll be getting lots of praise now for bringing such a brilliant idea to the zombie table 😒 did you catch Jamie’s quick little comment that got swiftly cut off at the end “Nice and colourful init” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really is something else. I expect she’ll be getting lots of praise now for bringing such a brilliant idea to the zombie table 😒 did you catch Jamie’s quick little comment that got swiftly cut off at the end “Nice and colourful init” 🤣
Aw no doubt!! 🙄. Pmsl no I didn’t hear him say that!.

Reactions: 2
Jamie : “bit colourful though init”

inside she’s fuming and crying guarantee we will see one post of Baby hinch on it and then it’s shunned to loft labelled “£🤑🤑£”

Literally just posted on that!!!

Reactions: 7
Then some of these Influencers really need to make a stand against it, I'm pretty sure many of them wont like the thought of celebrating Christmas as H**chmas, sorry I refuse to even type the vile word. If all the Influencers who have carved a way for themselves on the cleaning pages and don't bow down to Hinch continually ignored her disgusting re-naming of Christmas and actually said its wrong, there could be a stand and I know of several who would do so. I am actually considering contacting Hinch regarding this matter as I am that outraged. I know some might think its petty, but I really am offended by her turning it into her and I am Christian.
Totally agree. I think it's really awful to insert your name into a religious celebration. I just wish there was someway of bringing it to her attention and if that failed , the attention of someone who could make a difference. I really can't understand the mentality of someone taking the name of Christ out and inserting their own. I'm truly stunned.

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell even her doors were gifted. I'd love her to actually point out the items in her house that she actually paid for (and not her pound shop crap).

Also waiting for the swipe up for the tummy time ebayer 🙄🙄

Totally agree. I think it's really awful to insert your name into a religious celebration. I just wish there was someway of bringing it to her attention and if that failed , the attention of someone who could make a difference. I really can't understand the mentality of someone taking the name of Christ out and inserting their own. I'm truly stunned.
She wouldn't understand the meaning of being distasteful. Just like it's disrespectful to have a Buddha head as an ornament and if course she has one in the bathroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hate that this site is considered trolling/hate. Hope this is ok to post, just to say thank you to the person on here who suggested the charitable shoe box idea for xmas. Just finished mine ready to send off this week. We can share our opinions AND give back!
[/QUOTE
I remembered when I was in primary school we used to do one of these every Christmas time, there would be one off each pupil at the school. I don’t think they do them anymore, not at my childs school they don’t anyway. Which charity are you sending yours too?. I didn’t even know they still did these. Id like to do one this year.
Years ago , I can remember that you could send a Christmas card or shoebox of things to armed forces overseas. They distributed them to soldiers etc....who don't get much or any correspondence and are away at Christmas. Wonder if they still do it ! They had a list of items like razors and soap etc...that were ideal to send.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I hate when people say this 😩
Why approach a management company (twice) if you don’t want to be famous/ people to comment on your looks.
She knew what this lifestyle brings.
Celebs get comments like that all the time, look at Katy price, daniella Westbrook, Kerry Katona etc. They get ripped to shreds, I’m yet to see them comment on an ok post or share message of someone calling them ugly.
Did you watch the Jesy Nelson documentary where she tried to commit suicide because of the comments about her looks?

I don’t really think just because you’re famous you should have to put up with people commenting on your looks personally but then that’s just my opinion. I mean I know that Hinch isn’t necessarily bringing a ‘talent’ to the table but if you look at for example Adele. She has said how she wouldn’t work with anyone that asked her to lose weight. She wanted to be a singer to because she has a good voice, why does that lead to comments on her look?

🤷🏼‍♀️ I dunno I just don’t think it’s necessary. I suppose one could say we shouldn’t slate her actions or personality but they are something you can change for the better and choose to do whereas you’re born with your looks and stuck with them!

Reactions: 11
There we go guyyyz she’s popping the link up for the sensory mat later as so many people have been asking🤯🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.