Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted then deleted out of frustration... but gifted doors ffs in an extension she insisted they paid for themselves. So begins the slow trickle of gifted extension items.

when I get too worked up, I think of that moment when the Queen of Maldon riding in her gifted chariot waved at the “Hincher” who recognized her 🙄😂😂 Makes me break out in fits of giggles. What a boring deluded world they live in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cool, looking forward to it. I really need one of those mats to leak (because it's cheap tat) all over my laminate floor and ruin it.
The joys of having a gifted life and not having to give a tit eh but we all know it's not going to be used, it's colourful 😏💰

Reactions: 5
Oh look 👀 films himself making soup a couple of times and now he’s jumped on the *gifted bandwagon 🙄🙄🙄 Wouldn’t hurt him to donate the lot to an actual soup kitchen? Why can’t these companies gift organisations that actually frickin need it 😡
What a bleeping knob he is. I get so angry with those two they never get tired of money grabbing at every opportunity. Sometimes I feel like unfollowing them cause if makes me so mad and then the nosy side gets the better of me. I’m sure it’s not good for me getting so angry every day 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
What a bleeping knob he is. I get so angry with those two they never get tired of money grabbing at every opportunity. Sometimes I feel like unfollowing them cause if makes me so mad and then the nosy side gets the better of me. I’m sure it’s not good for me getting so angry every day 😂😂😂😂
You can unfollow them and still see their stories and grid... 👀

Reactions: 9
Why can’t she buy and share anything without having to make money on it??
I was watching her highlights earlier from over a year ago (I was bored!) and she’s totally different now. She actually made me laugh back then.
Now she just irritates the tit out of me!
The bloody pointing and tapping!!! The stupid laugh when she’s got that bloody gretel filter on, her deep man voice when she hasn’t got the filter on..
literally everything she does now pisses me off.
I’ve thought Jamie was a complete bellend ever since I saw her story when he said “good evening shoppers” and she laughed!
Those ‘shoppers’ have paid for your extension and your lavish lifestyle you pair of pricks 😡 and you’re blatantly taking the piss out of them.
Can’t wait for for everyone to see them for what they really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wish I knew what she was reading and watching

hey Mrs hinch. Can you come and“hinch” my house, look after my 3 kids all whilst being on brand for the gram
Could you also gift and decorate my house just like yours. You’re my idol
Swipe up to donate to me go fund me page.

I wanna be a hincher but I have more than 1 brain cell

Reactions: 9
Infuriates me she hasn't even used it so doesn't know if its tit but still provides a swipe up! Sick of her and other influencers flogging unnecessary tat to new mums who won't even need it once the child can sit. It's fine if you're on 6k a post, what about those on maternity pay or forced to give up work? I bought everything other people told me I needed, wasted so much money and ended up swamped in stuff, used 10% of it and the rest went brand new to the baby bank.

Reactions: 17
Welcome to Hinchville, twinned with Village Of The Dammed.

Starring Grabby Grinch, Jamie Vegas, Ronnie-behind-the-sofa and Hansnomes Mans.

A truly torrid tale of everyday chavs doing everything they can to avoid an honest days work. Beg, borrow, sell your child and your family for the next bank deposit.

NEVER pay for anything, ALWAYS complain about those nasty ickle trolls who call you out on your hypocrisy, lies, double standards and downright disgusting attitude and self- entitlement.

Try and disguise the fact that you’re a pair of work-shy tracksuit-wearing layabouts by ‘working’ with big brands, or as we say, being sent free stuff.

And when Ronnie-behind-the-sofa gets older and turns into the self-entitled brat you’ve created you can sob into the camera and realise how disgusting and reprehensible you really are.
ABSOLUTE LOL YOU WIN TODAY

Reactions: 11
I’m signing off from Grinch now - I’ve had it with her - she’s a lost cause and the whole lack of respect over Remembrance Sunday and Armistice Day has just disgusted me and wound me up to the point where I don’t even want to comment on her anymore. She’s sickening.

Reactions: 19
Cool, looking forward to it. I really need one of those mats to leak (because it's cheap tat) all over my laminate floor and ruin it.
And in all seriousness I hope she keeps a very close eye watch when using it. I love an eBay bargain but sometimes you get what you pay for and the quality can be very questionable. Dread to think what could happen if Handsnomes puts a paw on it by accident whilst she’s busy filming.

Reactions: 8
You can easily unfollow and still watch their stories/feed

Reactions: 4
Yeah know the feeling Hinch
drop kids at creche,
go to work all day,
do food shopping,
collect kids from creche

You have a hard life lady !!!!

1573581953650.png

Reactions: 17
Infuriates me she hasn't even used it so doesn't know if its tit but still provides a swipe up! Sick of her and other influencers flogging unnecessary tat to new mums who won't even need it once the child can sit. It's fine if you're on 6k a post, what about those on maternity pay or forced to give up work? I bought everything other people told me I needed, wasted so much money and ended up swamped in stuff, used 10% of it and the rest went brand new to the baby bank.
I've just been getting all of my baby's toys from Facebook market place. I got a whole bundle of toys for £20 last week including one that would be £35 brand new and one that was £25 brand new. So much better than buying loads of things brand new that your kids might not even like!

Reactions: 14
I’ve not seen her post but if it’s the one with water in they’re actually really good! I run a baby group and use these sometimes!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.