Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moved my daughter out of our bedroom at 4.5 months because she outgrew her snuzpod and we kept disturbing her when we went to bed. She’s slept happily in her room throughout the night eversince.

I know we dislike Hinch but the mum shaming is causing my eyes to roll all around my head. As if you all followed every single NHS guideline....
My first born went into his own room at 10 weeks old (He’s 18 now, so luckily, he survived my awful parenting) May all the perfect mummies shoot me down in flames 🔥😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Jamie is as bad as her now. It's actually disgusting watching the both of them together knowing how smug they are and laughing all the way to the bank!!! They have no shame and don't care of the impact that they are having on vulnerable people and their life's!! I'm just glad I woke up to all her scams way before now

Reactions: 16
My first born went into his own room at 10 weeks old (He’s 18 now, so luckily, he survived my awful parenting) May all the perfect mummies shoot me down in flames 🔥😂😂
Mine were both 6 weeks old .... horrendous mother I am 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did I really just listen to this?! My ears are bleeding! If I was Henry I would find a fox, chase after it, keep chasing after it, chase after it some more and never return 🙈

"...it's just waters.. it's oks look...it's oks..no? it's ok mummas heres...little bit of waters, does likes it...it oksss, look come ere, it's oksss, like it - no, ATB"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What is ATB I saw everyone commented on it when ordering those beautiful lounge tracksuits 🙄 about how clever it is putting it as the order number?

Reactions: 2
Did I really just listen to this?! My ears are bleeding! If I was Henry I would find a fox, chase after it, keep chasing after it, chase after it some more and never return 🙈

"...it's just waters.. it's oks look...it's oks..no? it's ok mummas heres...little bit of waters, does likes it...it oksss, look come ere, it's oksss, like it - no, ATB"
Pls tell me those aren’t the words (if we could even call them words) she used

Reactions: 5
All of my babies went into their own room as soon as they skipped the 2am feed around 3 months though my youngest slept through from birth even when breast fed , I know how lucky ! So she went in with oldest daughter at around 4/6 weeks they are all now parents they survived with no issues I am closest to my youngest and she was the youngest to go into her own room , I say do what works for your baby and for you it’s nobody’s business as long as baby is thriving then that’s great , people do love to tell new mams how to do everything ! I have never offered my advice to anyone including my own bairns not unless they have asked and even then I did so gently , most parents do their very best and don’t deliberately do it wrong ! the parents that do wilfully neglect or worse abuse are not going to listen no matter how the advice is given mostly it’s just difference of opinions and boy oh boy do some people have strong opinions 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

I will probably get blocked now - I just couldn't sit on my hands anymore but told her to learn how to speak. Should have told her to leave that poor dog alone, and not force him to be close to the mat when he clearly didn't like it.

Reactions: 4
Every single story leads to a plug of another item that she’s getting paid for, how are people enjoying watching this con? There’s nothing original or genuine about her it’s all about making money.

Reactions: 17
Why is Henry at the vets all the time?
I would have thought it would be because of his weight? He’s a little on the plump side. Not that a vet knows much about animal nutrition, they’re usually commissioned to sell crappy food anyway (BUT I won’t go on about that as I wouldn’t want to offend anyone!)

Reactions: 3
Going back to that box of lenor rubbish for the competition most of the hinchers already have all of these products surely so it’s not very exciting is it???

Ronnie is defo gonna eat mini Dave one day if he’s anything like my boy any toy he holds ends up in his mouth not that Dave duster is a toy but you know

She makes me sick when she says she’s had a hard day or a long day or whatever. She doesn’t do anything so why would she have a bad day
ready to hinch with his Bergen mother and his mini Dave
DA71366D-E451-4D02-8C76-E2512E7A1C2A.png

Reactions: 2
...........we’re a bit mumsnetty again.

Not here to pass judgement on her mothering skills or looks! Just her begging swipe up tit flogging environment ruining crap.

Reactions: 16
Ok, I knew it was coming but as a practising Christian woman, I am utterly disgusted this woman is taking a sacred religious day and naming it after herself. I'm just going to read that sentence I've typed again because it is truly unbelievable, egotistical, narcissistic and she is making a mockery of a day that is of the upmost importance to any Christian in the world and anyone who partakes in celebrating Christmas. Christmas is nothing to do with celebrating Hinch. It is to do with religion and a God, she is not. I have never in my life been so angry about something she has done as this. Where is her respect for people who are religious? Where is her respect for a day that's so important? Where is her respect for her to place herself on a pedestal so high up as religion? Is she really this self absorbed? It is disgusting, it is not funny, it is not about her. Can she leave nothing alone including a sacred day? I really wish she would not say that word again, it is Christmas, the day of Christ and nobody else so Hinch, just stop it, this is too far now and so disgusting and I hope the press pick up on this as it would really reek havoc.
I feel exactly the same as you. How egotistical do you have to be to replace such a sacred word with your own name. Next time she uses it i'm going to message her about it. She needs to stop doing it. It's not funny or cute. It's disrespectful and offensive. I have no doubt she will just ignore and block, but that's no loss to me.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.