Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, so say you went on her swipe up for a radiator cover but you dont buy anything. 3 days later you go onto Ebay and buy a phone. She gets 10% of what you paid for the phone.
I did not know this I thought it was just if I bought that one item!

Reactions: 1
Literally just tried again, and it lets me view stories now!!. How much of a good idea would it be to use them stock cubes to make up soup to give to a shelter!. They wouldn’t even have to use all of them, but just put them to a use where they benefit others than themselves?!
Stacey (her of the sisterhood of greed) has helped out at a Soup Kitchen in the past, surely she could pop round to the Grinch grey mansion and collect and pass them on!! 🙄

She could get more lessons on how best to camouflage #gifted & AD while she's there!! 🤢

Reactions: 9
I actually used to feel quite sorry for Jamie. Having to live and deal with his narcissistic wife and her obsession with pleasing her barmy army but actually proves he’s just as bad.
That poor little boy, he’ll probably get a smartphone and Instagram account for his first Christmas present. Surprised she’s not done a collab with Fisher Price but then I suppose it’s too colourful for her and her perfect insta grid grey.

Reactions: 9
This is what pees me off so much they’re not even working and living like kings 😑 How can people look up to this? She wants everyone to buy the tit she’s been gifted with her hinchy discount codes, probably putting the stupid hinchers into debt, but hey atleast they can make a video for the gram and tag her in it with the hope she will take notice! 🙃
Your name has just made me laugh! Love stepbrothers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually used to feel quite sorry for Jamie. Having to live and deal with his narcissistic wife and her obsession with pleasing her barmy army but actually proves he’s just as bad.
That poor little boy, he’ll probably get a smartphone and Instagram account for his first Christmas present. Surprised she’s not done a collab with Fisher Price but then I suppose it’s too colourful for her and her perfect insta grid grey.
He’s just as bad as her especially when he was on the beg for a gifted pool table

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Literally just tried again, and it lets me view stories now!!. How much of a good idea would it be to use them stock cubes to make up soup to give to a shelter!. They wouldn’t even have to use all of them, but just put them to a use where they benefit others than themselves?!
Wouldn’t inflict their “soup” on anyone. Remember the sausage slop? No thanks. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s just as bad as her especially when he was on the beg for a gifted pool table
🤦🏼‍♀️ No way. I don’t follow him. Occasionally pop on after seeing threads on here. never had an account here but after he loungewear launch and that stupid bleeping notepad I had too.
im surprised the notepad actually didn’t have her sticker machine thing used on it saying #Hinched
She missed a trick there

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t inflict their “soup” on anyone. Remember the sausage slop? No thanks. 🤢
Her trying to cook is actually so funny. She’s a 30 year old woman who can’t even cook a simple meal.

maybe someone will gift her cookery lessons..
at least we can rest assured that Ronnie will be weaned appropriately from his #gifted soup and sloppy grinchy meals

Reactions: 4
🤦🏼‍♀️ No way. I don’t follow him. Occasionally pop on after seeing threads on here. never had an account here but after he loungewear launch and that stupid bleeping notepad I had too.
im surprised the notepad actually didn’t have her sticker machine thing used on it saying #Hinched
She missed a trick there
Yeah it was about the space in the garage and he put it on his stories about wanting one then underneath put #gifted and the crossed fingers emoji

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Yes I’d say that is definitely a scar
If it is I do apologize. She should however be more sensitive or document less the excessive amount of junk she allegedly eats. It's not conducive to her weight loss via a gastic band.

Reactions: 7
Are my eyes playing tricks or is she actually cooking in her oven? 😂
Only in an enclosed casserole dish. Can't be getting the oven liners dirty.
It's probably a pre-made casserole from a supermarket, shoved in there so she can do a swipe up for the casserole dish.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.