Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that this site is considered trolling/hate. Hope this is ok to post, just to say thank you to the person on here who suggested the charitable shoe box idea for xmas. Just finished mine ready to send off this week. We can share our opinions AND give back!
She doesn't even understand the definition of trolls. A troll is somebody who actively targets a person with malicious messages. What this site is, is a gossip site. Everything discussed here is off the back of things Hinch has actually done. What she did to that OK Facebook commenter, purposely broadcasting her name and getting her army of deranged followers to attack her was trolling. She just doesn't want to admit that she is a disgusting human being. She gets her army to do the dirty work for her.

Reactions: 22
She is quoted in a magazine article saying she developed a very bad infection after the surgery, so bad in fact, she thought she might ‘loose her left arm’ (these are her words not mine). It’s a miracle after complications to that degree there’s not a single mark to be seen. Normally when there’s been a disruption in healing, there’s a big chance of keloid scarring. But gosh, Soph has been soooooooo lucky.

It’s also interesting, considering the weight loss surgery was such a big thing to have gone through, and given how much she over shares on stories, and enjoys subjects that garner sympathy, she never talks about it. It’s been written about, but never spoken about (*edited to add - last time I posted that sentence on Tattle, within 24hrs she posted a pic of a DM from a follower referencing her ‘surgery’, Tattle bingo win? 😉)

I’m happy to admit to being wrong, if I am wrong, but I’m afraid if something looks like 🐂💩 sounds like 🐂💩 smells of 🐂💩 then it generally is 🐂💩

*Edited to add a link to the article/pre written press release from her management company -

Right, so she can’t weigh much now can she? Maybe 10 stone max? So even at 18 stone she wouldn’t be too big to fit on fairground rides. I’ve been 17 stone before and only wore size 20/22 clothes at 5’5”. It’s total bullshit and all to garner attention and sympathy 😡

Reactions: 11
Can I just ask - do influencers such as Sophie still get paid if we click on the swipe up but don’t purchase? As I’ve noticed Lyndsey Queen of Clean (are you cleaning or fashion - make your mind up hun) is always adding swipe ups to her outfits without mentioning where the outfit is from or how much it is - and I find myself wanting to swipe up just to find out. Is this done purposely??
This is done purposely so you click on the swipe up, if you click on the swipe and don't buy that particular item but do buy an item
I agree. I do think she actually thrives off the trolling and negative comments because then she can go on stories and cry and make everyone feel sorry for her and boost that engagement etc.
she’s a very smart woman she knows how to play a game.
I wonder what would happen if we all didn't talk about her 2 or 3 days? I don't think she'd like it very much

Reactions: 13
i remember doing that too! This one is for Samaritans purse but there’s a few online if you google x
I remembered when I was in primary school we used to do one of these every Christmas time, there would be one off each pupil at the school. I don’t think they do them anymore, not at my childs school they don’t anyway. Which charity are you sending yours too?. I didn’t even know they still did these. Id like to do one this year.

Reactions: 2
I remembered when I was in primary school we used to do one of these every Christmas time, there would be one off each pupil at the school. I don’t think they do them anymore, not at my childs school they don’t anyway. Which charity are you sending yours too?. I didn’t even know they still did these. Id like to do one this year.
I did one a few years back through the local church.
The Samaritans run an appeal, if you google shoe box appeal will bring the website up with drop off points although I believe Monday is cut off date

Reactions: 2
Yes. He posted a screenshot of the dm sent to Hinch (same one that he posted yesterday) and people ticked him off for messaging Hinch directly about R, that it was trolling behaviour. There was some other bits that went on late at night too but it was all deleted (by admin) by the morning. But yes, same person.
Thanks for clarifying.
I’m all for talking about things you don’t like but trolling people is not on in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Hospital group, Newcastle. My dad took me and held me whilst I cried with frustration! I'd worked hard for two yrs to lose 8st and was desperate to get rid of the skin on my arms! I exercised daily and hard..my only solution was surgery! He sat opposite me and said he'd advise against it because of the scarring and that it's probable that I'd feel worse than better! I couldn't really careless if you believe me, I know because I was there! She has no scar faint or otherwise. Oh and in that pic a that's a good scar.. you'd still see it! Post another of the jaggered scars some ppl are left with! Trust me, I couldn't be arsed making this up to disprove something she's said! Tummy tucks are usually done across the pubic area and can often be covered with underwear. Thigh skin removal the scars are on the inner thigh..from knee right up. Even then there's no way of getting the body she has after 8st loss. Plus how after her band has been removed is she stuffing her face with cheese, Chinese and huge plates of toad in the hole? She really is in the top 0.01% of lucky sods...and makes a million just pining her loo. Remarkable.

Although not the same, a lot of people are under the illusion that having reconstruction after breast cancer that they will be back to having boobs , instead in a majority of cases you are left with ‘ breast shapes’ which is why more women are like me and living flat as the mental turmoil of reconstruction and the outcome far outweighs living flat.

I personally don’t think sophie displays any behaviour of someone who has been through a major weight loss and surgery .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh look 👀 films himself making soup a couple of times and now he’s jumped on the *gifted bandwagon 🙄🙄🙄 Wouldn’t hurt him to donate the lot to an actual soup kitchen? Why can’t these companies gift organisations that actually frickin need it 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh look 👀 films himself making soup a couple of times and now he’s jumped on the *gifted bandwagon 🙄🙄🙄 Wouldn’t hurt him to donate the lot to an actual soup kitchen? Why can’t these companies gift organisations that actually frickin need it 😡
Is this on his Instagram?. I did post earlier asking if it was private, because it doesn’t let me view anything.

Reactions: 3
un...be...lieve... ab...le. I’m truly angered.

Reactions: 11
I know! next thing you know they’ll be releasing their own brand of soup. Tastes of spring awakening and festering dish water.
Don’t worry Hincher’s we’ve got you covered for when your lounging in your prison loungewear, getting high on country garden you can now eat cheese and drink soup with us.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
This has got to be modern day begging? They can post absolutely anything or hint at anything and voila they get a bloody gift through the door 🙄 Yeah they don’t ask to be gifted directly but that’s the genius of it all. So many gullable fools out there that are blind to it. What’s sad is the smaller businesses that could use a shout out to boost their business get totally overlooked and ignored. That woman the other day that spotted her wax melt burner in one of Hinch’s photos and went completely unnoticed. No thank you, no shout out 😡 How dare she?

Just had a peak at Stacey’s story 👀 she posted her baby on there yesterday saying “Does a poop right before school run!” 😑🤦🏼‍♀️ Must be a trend they’re trying to set 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Knorr stock pots🙈and a spoon with Mr Hinch on..
This one is so ridiculous, and it’s all about the brand getting seen and people thinking oh I have to go out and buy them now because I’ve seen Hinch use them in their soups. I just think it’s so absurd especially when let’s be honest, they can more than afford some bloody knorr stock cubes.. and why don’t she get onto eBay and get a personalised spoon!. She could even do a swipe up to go along with it and make some money.. why not ayeeee?!.

Yeah I’m not sure if it’s now private?
Yeh must be because I can’t get on to it.

Reactions: 6
This one is so ridiculous, and it’s all about the brand getting seen and people thinking oh I have to go out and buy them now because I’ve seen Hinch use them in their soups. I just think it’s so absurd especially when let’s be honest, they can more than afford some bloody knorr stock cubes.. and why don’t she get onto eBay and get a personalised spoon!. She could even do a swipe up to go along with it and make some money.. why not ayeeee?!.

I can still see his account, unfortunately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I don’t follow him but can see his stories

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.