Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Barbie Hinch in the swimming pool with Ronnie? That would be a whole new range that she could “design” 😂

Actually I’ve just noticed Ronnie’s not watching her, (it’s 18 years since I last had a child, so forgive me but surely he should be looking at her?) Maybe it’s because he doesn’t recognise her face without that bloody phone in front of it

Reactions: 18
I guess it really is true that fame can go to your head and change you for the worst. I had a scroll down to the beginning and it’s like a different account.. she actually engages with people and cleans and it’s not overbearing. Now there’s next to no cleaning, she’s too good to reply to us common people and it’s purely for the money, ads and gifts.

@Bigbluebox i have to ask 🤣 what is the story behind you dp?

I just typed into google unflattering photos of mrs hinch 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The woman is nuts. She’s literally got people fawning all over her every word. She’s like some kind of back arse forwards version of the Handmaids Tale. We’re all gonna be in grey track suits with notebooks sewn onto our cuffs with a Hincher as an aunt to watch over us. “Hinched day” “under his minkeh”. Ooooooh she’s a bleeping nuisance isn’t she.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Never ever had she been big, arms are so hard to tone and even surgery does not give a flawless look!
No way have those had surgery. I watch my 600lb life and anyone who has had skin removal on their arms have huge scars. It’s a major operation. I don’t know what she gained from lying about it though? Except more attention?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
New here, never followed Mrs H, heard about her accidentally, had a little nose on her account, couldn't believe the amount of chemicals used, the horrendously tacky decor and general shallowness and cheek of the woman. Then I wondered whether I was alone in seeing through the bull***t...and I have found you here! Very entertaining, as I can see her posts but not the stories...anyway, glad I'm not alone 😂
Now - after the lengthy introduction, just something I spotted in Aldi the other day....sums her & the army
20191111_185438.jpg
up really 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
My account has been accepted this time, im Shane posted on OK Facebook about Hinch at the wkend & got verbally abused by her Barmy Army well mainly by 1 woman who claims her life is Amazing living her best life & all that :unsure:yet spends most of her time on Facebook. I lost my wife my best friend & mother to our sons in 2014, im not saying this for sympathy or any attention, & we should never take anything for granted as no one knows what tomorrow may bring. I sent Hinch a message while back about all this material tit she exposes to the world wide web & how is mostly all gifted & that she should spend time with her loved 1s as all the money in the world will not by you time (if it did i would off robbed/ sell my soul just so me & our boys could spend few more yrs days wks even minutes with Jo.☹ Hinch did in the end messaged me back at some mad witching hour then blocked me 🖕
You may see above I screen shot the vile things she said to you! There was really no need to be so insensitive! I’m so sorry for the loss of your wife and completely agree with everything you said on that post! Go Shane!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah of course you’ve had skin removal surgery on your arms following your massive 8 stone weight loss Soph 🙄
Do we think the amazing weightloss is another lie??? I think I read she had a gastric band put in but there’s only one photo floating about that doesn’t even look like her. So now she’s making people that think they are fat and struggling with their appearance even more insecure 👏🏼Nice one Hinch.

Reactions: 10
Is that Barbie Hinch in the swimming pool with Ronnie? That would be a whole new range that she could “design” 😂

Actually I’ve just noticed Ronnie’s not watching her, (it’s 18 years since I last had a child, so forgive me but surely he should be looking at her?) Maybe it’s because he doesn’t recognise her face without that bloody phone in front of it
I thought that, he looks emotionless around her, its actually quite sad.

Reactions: 11
I've read what you've been saying about anxiety and I'm a bit bothered about it. Here is why: I can't relate to a lot of anxiety symptoms (experiences) you talk about.
The intensity is different.
I actually started wondering if I have anxiety. Then I remembered that I was diagnosed by a psychiatrist 8 years ago. I've been on meds on and off. Last year was especially difficult and I've heard another diagnosis (in addition to anxiety, not instead). I've been on meds for issue no. 2 for over 12 months now.

In the past 8 years, I graduated with a degree, got a job, travelled solo, dated various guys, changed jobs, got a car, got a better job, found my other half etc.

What I'm saying is that you could meet me and you wouldn't think I've got anxiety.

I know you all recognise that anxiety comes in various forms and shapes, but I know high functioning anxiety sufferers and I know there are people like me who try to live their life regardless of anxiety :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah of course you’ve had skin removal surgery on your arms following your massive 8 stone weight loss Soph 🙄
I was just about to say this! Where are her scars?! not a touch of loose skin or a scar in sight. she’s such a liar 🤥 c’mon Soph give us proof!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.