Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its strange that she takes time out & responds to her dms about trolls i only messaged her ONCE & I honestly believe she only dm me back as i had commented on Mr Boulton pic where her Deranged hinchers we’re begging to follow the Hunchball, they say truth hurts so I definitely hit a nerve
This is why the world is unfair she doesn’t deserve money, fame or followers because she’s vile! You may be pretty on the outside Sophie but your personality makes you ugly! You really need to remember where you came from!

Reactions: 9
Do we think the amazing weightloss is another lie??? I think I read she had a gastric band put in but there’s only one photo floating about that doesn’t even look like her. So now she’s making people that think they are fat and struggling with their appearance even more insecure 👏🏼Nice one Hinch.
I hope someone who knew her back then would come forward with a picture, high school yearbook or anything as proof that what she says is true. It would be inspirational for those wanting to lose weight to know that Hinch had her own struggles. Maybe she can even write a book abut it. lol

Reactions: 19
Sick, sick, sick. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

View attachment 56387
A Hinch recommended product - fucked. Bought it just over a year ago, when I press the trigger no spray comes out. Impossible to get into the handle of the mop. I contacted their customer services, no advice they could offer. So have had to bin it. Great. I’m guessing that’s why we never see her use hers anymore - cos it’s broken and binned. duck you Hinch.
I’m sure they make them like this so you have to buy a whole new one. I popped to Sainsbury’s at lunchtime and had a look at the new Flash ones just to see how much they are.
Jesus Christ, £30 for the mop and £6 for the pad things! I’ll stick with my mop and bucket thank you very much!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ah yes the throwing the baby in the air whilst fake laughing mid throw.. classic insta "perfect" mum.pose there 🙄🤦 #blessed 😂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to go shopping in my local Asda at about 3 in the morning, because I knew there wouldn't be anybody about.. now I get it all online 'cause the thought of even going to the supermarket shits me up.. she wouldn't know an anxiety attack if it crawled out her bum and bit her x
I don’t know if you’ve had any support, you should get in touch with you local IAPT service. I’m a therapist and these are classic symptoms of anxiety that can be managed in time 💕 x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s this about the ok magazine, I’ve missed a few weeks due to home life (yes grinch, that actually means putting down your phone and having one to one time with your family instead of filming every bit of poo poo that goes on)

Reactions: 4
For someone in the public eye who’s whipped out the anxiety card, she’s very vague about it.
Most celebs who are public about it go into much more detail, it’s always cloak and dagger with her. Signs of a liar
Agreed, I thought she’d use the platform to raise awareness of how crippling anxiety can be. Good example of someone that has done that would be Bella Mackie (Greg James wife)

Reactions: 9
This may have been mentioned but due to shoving vodka and nuts down my throat, I can't keep up. That swimming pool: where is everybody? Does she rent it out just for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If her mum keeps toys that she had when she was younger surely there’s pics of her when she was 8 stone heavier?
I just don’t understand the radio silence from people who knew her then 🤔 Or at anytime really. Whenever someone gets remotely famous, those people come out of the woodwork.

Reactions: 17
I've read what you've been saying about anxiety and I'm a bit bothered about it. Here is why: I can't relate to a lot of anxiety symptoms (experiences) you talk about.
The intensity is different.
I actually started wondering if I have anxiety. Then I remembered that I was diagnosed by a psychiatrist 8 years ago. I've been on meds on and off. Last year was especially difficult and I've heard another diagnosis (in addition to anxiety, not instead). I've been on meds for issue no. 2 for over 12 months now.

In the past 8 years, I graduated with a degree, got a job, travelled solo, dated various guys, changed jobs, got a car, got a better job, found my other half etc.

What I'm saying is that you could meet me and you wouldn't think I've got anxiety.

I know you all recognise that anxiety comes in various forms and shapes, but I know high functioning anxiety sufferers and I know there are people like me who try to live their life regardless of anxiety :)
This!! This a million times over!!

I’m very similar, I’ve been suffering from anxiety from the age of 12, started having panic attacks from 17 onwards. When I was at school I developed a stutter that is now all but gone. But to the outside observer I’m very extroverted, I have a wide friendship circle, and exude confidence. I public speak every Monday when I give an assembly to my year group. Doesn’t mean I don’t replay that same assembly in my head for HOURS after reliving every sentence and wondering if I sounded like a dick.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m sure they make them like this so you have to buy a whole new one. I popped to Sainsbury’s at lunchtime and had a look at the new Flash ones just to see how much they are.
Jesus Christ, £30 for the mop and £6 for the pad things! I’ll stick with my mop and bucket thank you very much!
I bought that one 🤦‍♀️ Tried it once in the downstairs loo and gave it to my sister, the floor was too wet and was sticky for some time after - and it didn't smell like lemon at all!! Went back to my normal mop and bucket!

Reactions: 3
New to posting here, been a bit of a lurker til now, but I noticed someone posted earlier a screenshot of her stories and the fact they were nutcrackers not soldiers or something? 😂😂 that bit of her story has mysteriously disappeared now.mm definitely reading on here!! 👋👋

• Haha
  • Wow
What the actual duck is she doing with that piece if cheese with that song playing,she really is sooo cringe worthy in fact I bet she’s been on the wine!! 😲😂

I love Cheryl but I fear she’ll go out this week as the other 3 are really strong. I’ll be surprised if The Vivienne doesn’t win it.

Cheryl couldn’t of done Mrs H, she’s not famous enough to be on her radar!
Of course The Vivienne is going to win! I don’t want her to (Divina! Divina!) but she was their Uk ambassador a few years back so it’s all been set up so she can win!

Reactions: 6
The irony that just this morning she posted her ‘journal’ which state ‘silence will always be the best revenge’ 😂

She contradicts EVERYTHING she says, from the ‘no more wipes’, to ‘I never read articles about myself’ to pretending she doesn’t respond to ‘trolls’.

Argh she’s a psychologists dream!
Exactly I thought what i Contradicting twit she posted something about all ways be yourself blah blah blah then appears as grets & not the original Lilo lil as you come across to me. How old is she? Surely if your so insecure within yourself & have all these issues that you claim why the duck you doing all this. How about put the phone down take time out to deal with the so called issues be a mum a Happy loving caring mum who wants to protect their child/ren from the horrible world we live in be a wife make time for each other nothing special just step back from tit your portraying as Glossy normal life you live

Reactions: 4
This may have been mentioned but due to shoving vodka and nuts down my throat, I can't keep up. That swimming pool: where is everybody? Does she rent it out just for her?
You got in before me... I was going to say where the F is everyone?? She must rent it out 😩 wouldn’t shock me so she can have her perfect family moments captured without Dave and Sue and their brats getting in her way 😒 you have to wonder how many times did she have to retake that photo to get the perfect one 🤣 who’s taking said photos? Another thing I’ve notice Stacey has posted the same thing! Her in a pool with her baby 😴No originality at all.

Reactions: 7
New here, never followed Mrs H, heard about her accidentally, had a little nose on her account, couldn't believe the amount of chemicals used, the horrendously tacky decor and general shallowness and cheek of the woman. Then I wondered whether I was alone in seeing through the bull***t...and I have found you here! Very entertaining, as I can see her posts but not the stories...anyway, glad I'm not alone 😂
Now - after the lengthy introduction, just something I spotted in Aldi the other day....sums her & the army View attachment 56520up really 😂😂😂
Don’t, I got some of these sponges because they looked just what I needed and I only realised when I got home they were Minky 🙈

Tbf they have worked well for what I wanted though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.