Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah of course you’ve had skin removal surgery on your arms following your massive 8 stone weight loss Soph 🙄
Why would you put clip in hair extensions in for the pool? No way is that high ponytail that long with her shoulder length hair!

Reactions: 13
No way have those had surgery. I watch my 600lb life and anyone who has had skin removal on their arms have huge scars. It’s a major operation. I don’t know what she gained from lying about it though? Except more attention?
Vile. I’m struggling with my weight at the mo I don’t find her using that aswell as mental health to wrack up brownie points with her zombies that follow her, very kind. She’s making people think you can go from what? 20st to 8st just like that and have no imperfections with it 🤔 it’s not like she’s in the gym 24/7 or has she used her army of Zombie’s money to fund surgery 😑 Witch of a woman!!

Reactions: 5
1, we need proof soph was bigger before personally I think it is all bullshit no way would her skin look like that.

2, great dinner tonight pushing the boat out cheese and chutney living the dream on a Monday night

Reactions: 14
You may see above I screen shot the vile things she said to you! There was really no need to be so insensitive! I’m so sorry for the loss of your wife and completely agree with everything you said on that post! Go Shane!!
I can’t see Shane’s post! What did she say to you???

Reactions: 4
Just saw her story if her and jamie having a wee cheese and crackers and it definetly doesn't look like the expensive set up she posted from on the story advertising very! Looks like just a wooden board and nothing like the cheese board she was trying to get everyone to buy. Why has she not got her teapot and mugs out that she wanted so much and promoted everyone to buy!!

Reactions: 13
I must admit I'm sceptical about the whole losing weight stories. I suspect she was overweight but probably lost more like 4st and the only surgery she had was a tummy tuck. Theres one IGer who's lost a significant amount of weight and had skin removal surgery and she doesnt look anywhere like Hinch. I mean she still got excess skin. It doesnt all miraculously disappear. Surgery isnt that good.

Reactions: 8
I notice they're not using the #gifted #ad cheeseboard then? Already gone over to her mum?
Came on to say this I’m way behind the thread think I’m going to have to give up trying to catch up and just jump back in. I missed parts of the weekend due to another surgery but gist I got was manky grey pjs and an expensive notebook with “profits” to charity which is commendable but several of her sheep thought the SALES went to charity big difference I noticed she didn’t bother to correct or explain other than that she filmed while was supposed to be observing silence. She really can’t get any more tacky can she?

Did I miss anything?

Reactions: 1
Do we think the amazing weightloss is another lie??? I think I read she had a gastric band put in but there’s only one photo floating about that doesn’t even look like her. So now she’s making people that think they are fat and struggling with their appearance even more insecure 👏🏼Nice one Hinch.
If her mum keeps toys that she had when she was younger surely there’s pics of her when she was 8 stone heavier?

Reactions: 16
Has she posted how much the charity have benefitted yet?
No and good point because I’m sure she said she was going to yesterday 🤨

Oh nooo sorry I’ve already seen those but thank you for replying! I meant what did Hinch say to Shane before blocking him.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just re looked at the ok magazine post and if I was Mrs hinch I would be horrified of the abuse her ‘army’ give people that have an opinion on soph! It’s absolutely vile some of the things that are said! If you think the sun shines out of her arse, good for you but because someone doesn’t agree there is no need to message their family, abuse them, call them names and slam their looks! Mrs hinch motto of ‘women should lift each other up’ clearly hasn’t gotten through to her followers... jeez!

No and good point because I’m sure she said she was going to yesterday 🤨

Oh nooo sorry I’ve already seen those but thank you for replying! I meant what did Hinch say to Shane before blocking him.
Oh sorry! No idea but also want to know!!

Reactions: 9
Cheryl Hole is goals. Thought she looked like Hinchy. Shame he didn’t do her on snatch game. That would of been brilliant. Ripping the shut out of her. But then she’d probably sue for slander
I love Cheryl but I fear she’ll go out this week as the other 3 are really strong. I’ll be surprised if The Vivienne doesn’t win it.

Cheryl couldn’t of done Mrs H, she’s not famous enough to be on her radar!

Reactions: 6
Is that Barbie Hinch in the swimming pool with Ronnie? That would be a whole new range that she could “design” 😂
I just thought the same thing 🤣 it’s the ponytail and the arms, literally looks like a barbie pose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.