Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the comments made I’d get them over the newspaper! They’ll use her face 🌚 ‘Mrs hinch fans lash back’ wont look very good will it guyzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 15
I'm possibly giving myself away here, but I needed somewhere to get this off my chest!

I dont know how many of you are in the uk and have seen the news on the awful floods in Doncaster/sheffield? I'm in that area, my area is on alert but not flooded yet, but villages around me are pretty much underwater. People have lost homes business, the lot. It's been devastating for our community.

Among the usual donations, organisations are asking for cleaning products, so I thought I'd put a post on one of the mrs hinch facebook pages, since it's got hundreds of thousands of members and people heard like mad, I thought someone might be able to help.

I didnt get a single comment. I know people don't have to donate, fair enough. But not one person even acknowledged these awful events at all.

But Sandra's 25 quid ebay rug? Hundreds of comments.

So just wanted to moan, I feel so disappointed. The floods have destroyed our communities. I even considered messaging her to put a message out, then realised there would be no point at all.

Thanks for listening to my rant
I’m in Sheffield and, living on a hill I’m not affected - I’ve got a few bottles of various cleaning bits that I don’t use since I moved to Koh. I was thinking of giving them to a food bank but if they can be used to help clean I’d be happy to take them along

Reactions: 12
Just seen today’s post, I’m surprised she hasn’t said Happy Remembrinch Day Guyzzzzzzz 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand why she’s brought out a lounge set it goes against her brand surely? She wants everyone up and cleaning not laying around in their grey trackies?! Would have been better for her to bring out her own cleaning products or something imo.
It’s “the unofficial Hinching uniform” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is it with her and her "little village"?!
Maldon is a town, it has a population of over 64k 😂 I live in a little village, it has a population of about 730. That's a little village Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sophie, bear this in mind for next year. Remembrance Sunday is a hugely important time. It is a time to reflect and remember those that gave up their lives so that we can live in this free and safe society. We do the 2 minute silence for this exact reason. To think and remember and hopefully be reminded of how damned lucky we are that our fathers, brothers, sons are not having to go off and fight a war for our freedom.
It is NOT ever for the Gram. Have some damned respect next year and switch your phone off!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Maldon is town. Not a village. It was a town yesterday and town today and it will still be a town tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thats just shocking that you didnt even get a comment saying how terrible it must be!

Hope you stay safe and you dont get flooded 🙏 I’ve seen the mess a flood leaves behind and the devastation it causes.

Companies like P&G should be donating cleaning supplies to flood victims not dishing out a lifetimes worth of freebies to so called influencers😤

And like you say these hunchers hoard enough to keep the whole country in cleaning products for years so wouldnt miss a couple of bottles if they donated!
I got one like on it and that was it. I've been very lucky, theres a warning in place but it's been ok so far. This was a neighbouring village yesterday.

I might message p&g actually and see if they can donate anything. If people dont want to donate that's totally up to them, but nobody even acknowledged it that's what got me. Even on insta, non of the influences have said anything.

What I will say though is it makes me proud to be from Doncaster. The community spirit is amazing and what people have been doing to help is incredible.

Oh goodness. Stay safe. I hope the authorities are looking after you.

If Hinch posted this, she'd receive hundreds of donations.
I'm lucky so far, theres a warning in place but nothing yet x

I’m in Sheffield and, living on a hill I’m not affected - I’ve got a few bottles of various cleaning bits that I don’t use since I moved to Koh. I was thinking of giving them to a food bank but if they can be used to help clean I’d be happy to take them along
I'm not sure where will take them in sheffield as I'm in Doncaster. But I'm sure somewhere will ♥

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
you know you can literally check her accounts online?

She has a newly formed company so you’ll get your hands on her income for her own company early next year.

I checked a few of the influencers after seeing people on here saying they were rolling in it. I earned more than Mrs Hinch according to her last company’s statement. Mrs Meldrum was barely meeting minimum wage. Unmumsy mum isn’t making very much either.

I think you all overestimate How much they’re “raking in”.

I think you're being rather naive as to how accountants can manipulate figures.

Hinch isnt obliged to submit company accounts until near end of January next year and has no company statements online so it's a bit ridiculous to say you earned more than her when you have literally nothing to compare to.

I sincerely doubt Meldrum who at one point was financially supporting her and her husband only earnt minimum wage. How does one afford to buy murder mansion with minimum wage?

Reactions: 28
While I abhor any mention of children where trolls are concerned, there was no excuse to say the things you said to her in her inbox either. There’s no need for the name calling, no need to call her child depressed or her a c*nt. You’re all as bad as each other from what I can see. Don’t bring that crap here when most of us are rational thinking adults who don’t need to enter someone’s DMs to try to purposefully get to them.

I never agreed with your comments about Hinch’s appearance (that’s pretty low), but defended you here initially when you were being pounced on by her army. Then you share that screenshot where you’ve pm’d Hinch calling her a c*nt? Yeah, you have every right to be angry about what the trolls said about your child because it is disgraceful and maybe you should report the person who said it to the authorities, but we all know how nutty her army can be.

Why did you feel the need to bait them in the first place? You will always get vile people on the internet, don’t become one yourself in your quest to out others.
Totally agree, I was starting to worry that I was the only one who thought this.

If you go onto the original Facebook post you'll see that she is goading every single person who is replying to her. The behaviour is really quite concerning.

Reactions: 24
While I abhor any mention of children where trolls are concerned, there was no excuse to say the things you said to her in her inbox either. There’s no need for the name calling, no need to call her child depressed or her a c*nt. You’re all as bad as each other from what I can see. Don’t bring that crap here when most of us are rational thinking adults who don’t need to enter someone’s DMs to try to purposefully get to them.

I never agreed with your comments about Hinch’s appearance (that’s pretty low), but defended you here initially when you were being pounced on by her army. Then you share that screenshot where you’ve pm’d Hinch calling her a c*nt? Yeah, you have every right to be angry about what the trolls said about your child because it is disgraceful and maybe you should report the person who said it to the authorities, but we all know how nutty her army can be.

Why did you feel the need to bait them in the first place? You will always get vile people on the internet, don’t become one yourself in your quest to out others.
100% this ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

What you've sent to Hinch quite frankly is as disgusting as what they sent you. Absolutely no need to go into someones DMs and call them a bleep. You could have address your grievance in a more professional manner and held the high ground. You've lost that now. People have a nasty habit of seeing stuff like that and thinking you deserved what you got.

Reactions: 24
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.