Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The time she posted too was exactly at 11am...can she not have a bit of respect!!
Perhaps giving myself away but my husband is a member of the Armed Forces. I was beyond disgusted at her for video’ing during the Remembrance Ceremony. People do take pictures but not 10/15 mins before the silence. You should be respectful, peaceful and listening to the person conducting the Ceremony. 100% NOT a time for phones or showing off HANSNOMES in their poppy harnesses ☹😟😢

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Have you noticed how she constantly uses Beyonce 'I was here' when she's posting her self-serving, virtue signalling posts about her charity work and 'contribution' to society? She's so far up her own backside, if you listen to the lyrics she's so arrogant about this 'difference' that she's made. I've taught hundreds of children from age 4-16 to read, spell, count, play together nicely, up to passing their GCSEs... Do I give myself a fanfare over Instagram about it? No.
Sophie, what you've 'left behind' is hundreds of kilos of plastic and wet wipes, and toxic chemicals, winging their way into landfill.

"I want to leave my footprints on the sand of time
Know there was something that, something that I left behind
When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets
Leave something to remember, so they won't forget
You know that I, been something in, somebody's life
The hearts I have touched
Will be the proof that I leave
That I made a difference
And this world will see"

Reactions: 29
What do you think she’ll bring out next? Own stationery range of highlighters and pens is my bet 🙄

Reactions: 16
Well I went out Friday night which was a massive mistake because it’s taken me two day’s to catch up 😂!

I’ve just looked on that on magazine page and I’m horrified by this women’s attitude! Shane if your here I fully support you!
Haha Shane is 100% on this site. Sorry about your wife as well if you see this Shane

Have you noticed how she constantly uses Beyonce 'I was here' when she's posting her self-serving, virtue signalling posts about her charity work and 'contribution' to society? She's so far up her own backside, if you listen to the lyrics she's so arrogant about this 'difference' that she's made. I've taught hundreds of children from age 4-16 to read, spell, count, play together nicely, up to passing their GCSEs... Do I give myself a fanfare over Instagram about it? No.
Sophie, what you've 'left behind' is hundreds of kilos of plastic and wet wipes, and toxic chemicals, winging their way into landfill.

"I want to leave my footprints on the sand of time
Know there was something that, something that I left behind
When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets
Leave something to remember, so they won't forget
You know that I, been something in, somebody's life
The hearts I have touched
Will be the proof that I leave
That I made a difference
And this world will see"
Even using a song with the title “I was here” is so egotistical without the lyrics! Does she really think there’ll be blue plaques in a century saying “here is where Sophie Hinchliffe of Instagram fame once donated some wipes destined for landfill” 🙄

• Haha
Well I went out Friday night which was a massive mistake because it’s taken me two day’s to catch up 😂!

I’ve just looked on that on magazine page and I’m horrified by this women’s attitude! Shane if your here I fully support you!
Shane please come to Tattle!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
i actually don’t mind her, but she’s very out of touch with reality and all the sneaky eBay links and stuff do drive me nuts

Reactions: 1
You know she mentioned that the Place2be charity is special to her etc and has meaning to her .. do you think that she shared custody of her neice maybe? But just hasn’t announced it yet because it ruins her perfect family image? I’ve noticed her neice is with her an awful lot! Also when they went swimming half term had ended but her neice was the one who had taken the picture and gone swimming with them. Why wasn’t she at school? Also she seems to be the one to take all of their family photos! ‘ photo credit to my 11 year old neice ’
hinch doesn’t strike me as overly maternal so just weird she has her so much? I don’t know all of my views are quite contradicting but I’m just trying to figure it out?
I dont think so surely if there was requirement the niece would go to granny and there nothing to suggest she would live away from her mother. Hinch did say she struggled with bullying at school and that why she chose the charity

Reactions: 1
Yeah, really supporting accounts aint we grinch... 2.9 million followers and only follows 2000+ back?

I've just purged my followers, anyone that follows her has been blocked. I cannot stand the woman.
That's a shame, I was enjoying following your Slimming World success 🤷‍♀️

What do you think she’ll bring out next? Own stationery range of highlighters and pens is my bet 🙄
But she will spell it stationAry

Reactions: 8
Who the f*ck films Remembrance Sunday!!! It’s soooo disrespectful, it’s almost like she was excited to be out the house.. i reckon it’d the first time she’s ever acknowledged today. It’s like them people who take selfies or any pics In general at aushwitz.
She’s just jumping on the band wagon I bet she doesn’t even know what today is about
Is it the first time she’s been in her town centre? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Then perhaps she chose that one because she thought if there’s a big donation in her name (that she hasn’t actually contributed towards) then she’d get to meet The Duchess, and gain publicity....?
Yep - I said exactly that on the last thread.

Reactions: 5
I thought she was a bit secretive about where she actually lived before and today she’s posting photos of it all over the place

Reactions: 4
I thought she was a bit secretive about where she actually lived before and today she’s posting photos of it all over the place
No she’s not secretive at all 🤣 her address is scarily easy to find if your google her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's this about Ronnie's stuff being shoved behind the sofa?

all his toys and playmats ect are just shoved behind the sofa. I think is awful..she’d hate my house, toys, jumperoo, baby chair all on show. I have a tiny living room too, but I make the most of what I’ve got

Reactions: 6
Welcome. It’s funny what tips people over the edge. For some it’s the incessant ads or the constant gifting. For others it’s specific things like this, where we are like, right, had enough! I draw the line at the dog leash! I totally get it 😂 Thanks for sharing. I’m curious what everyone else’s breaking point was!
For me it was a number of grating things over time as she gained more followers. People losing their tit over getting a “Minkeh” had to be the deal breaker for me. Also the video/pics she posted on her story of brain dead fans filming themselves sorting their smarties into colour groups like she did and eating crispy rolls 🙈 Cringin’ell.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.