Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bloody ego of this pair!! Not only do we have "Hinchmas" we now have "Stace-Mas"
Who the hell do they think they are 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I wonder when we’re gonna see the leader wearing the new hunching uniform 🤔

Surely she’s gonna wear her own loungewear.

Im so sad, that I really really cant wait to see all the cult wearing their loungewear 😂 Its soooo unflatering! Even the model on the website looked embarrassed wearing it so cant wait to see what it looks like on ‘normal’ people!
She was apparently wearing it today when she was showing it on her stories but she only showed her sleeve

Reactions: 5
Ooo they were made in Portugal!! Really thought it was going to be China!!

20191109_230416.jpg

Reactions: 1
She was apparently wearing it today when she was showing it on her stories but she only showed her sleeve
She might have had the top on but I’d put money on her not having the full young offenders get up on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
100% Lydia lou is Mr Hinch - Sophie definitely told him he’d gone to far - and ‘Lydia apologised !! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also surely this whole lounge wear thing is slightly fraudulent?? Everyone thinks the whole amount is going to charity surely they have to state what percentage goes otherwise it’s selling through miss representative ?

Reactions: 18
Maybe stick it all in a neon plastic bag for an extra £28 and call it a Hinchmas Bargs... here all week folks 🤣🤣🤣
Neon?! Don't be ridiculous....she's allergic to colour so she would definitely come out in hives over some neon 😂 Perhaps different shades of grey would be more realistic?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same too. But the lounge sets are sold out now, so I'm wondering if it was just this set amount to charity and when they re-stock, all the profits go to her with people thinking they still go to charity. Are the profits of those two items going to that charity forever?
I wondered along same lines 🤔 after all she has ‘pledged to raise £20k’ for the charity, quite precise... like they knew the figure beforehand 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
100% Lydia lou is Mr Hinch - Sophie definitely told him he’d gone to far - and ‘Lydia apologised !! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also surely this whole lounge wear thing is slightly fraudulent?? Everyone thinks the whole amount is going to charity surely they have to state what percentage goes otherwise it’s selling through miss representative ?
They’ve said all the profits are going to charity which will be true. However, the profits will be whatever is left once all the business costs are paid - and one of those costs is most likely a salary to Mrs Hinch for ‘design’ etc. If she wanted to she could give Jamie a salary too for something. It’d all be overheads of the business and not profit so they could do this and wouldn’t technically be lying about donating all profits to charity. Of course the morality of it is a different issue! 😒

Reactions: 16
She’s being clever again with her wording!
All PROFIT will be going to the charity. That could mean anything!
What costs are they including before they decide what the profit is [emoji2374]

Same as the other day when she said she didnt get 6k for EVERY grid post. Technically she wasnt lying but she wasnt telling the whole truth either!
Exactly. Dumb f*** [emoji849]

Reactions: 5
I want someone to ask her for free merch in return for a mention on their 'gram, because they want to support her small business. Please let that happen 🙏😁

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Long time lurker and first time poster - i just needed to express my annoyance about the dog walking belt !!! what is so difficult about putting the lead on your wrist and then both hands on the buggy??? is she dumb 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Long time lurker and first time poster - i just needed to express my annoyance about the dog walking belt !!! what is so difficult about putting the lead on your wrist and then both hands on the buggy??? is she dumb 😩😩😩
Welcome. It’s funny what tips people over the edge. For some it’s the incessant ads or the constant gifting. For others it’s specific things like this, where we are like, right, had enough! I draw the line at the dog leash! I totally get it 😂 Thanks for sharing. I’m curious what everyone else’s breaking point was!

Reactions: 18
Maybe if she put her bleeping phone down for five minutes she’d be able to do it properly. But oh no, not our Soph. She needs an ebayer. Swipe up guyzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s still hidden though 😂.Fair enough, hide it when not in use but to put your son there when it’s not the sitting area is just odd!
But it’s not really hidden. It in the main walkway to get to the living room. In front of the french doors to garden where it’s light

I know I didnt have baby gyms etc in the middle of my living room. It’s not practical.

Where Hinch has hers I actually think is an ideal spot.

Reactions: 2
It's great she is giving to charity. After all as a limited company she can offset the money (paid for by others!) against her tax liabilities

THIS IS HOW THEY'RE IN IT TOGETHER.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I checked a few of the influencers after seeing people on here saying they were rolling in it. I earned more than Mrs Hinch according to her last company’s statement. Mrs Meldrum was barely meeting minimum wage. Unmumsy mum isn’t making very much either.

I think you all overestimate How much they’re “raking in”.
There are no company accounts for Mrs hinch, just an incorporation statement.

Mrs Meldrum's company accounts look suspiciously low. It looks like she's earned more in 2017 than in 2018.

Reactions: 6
you know you can literally check her accounts online?

She has a newly formed company so you’ll get your hands on her income for her own company early next year.

I checked a few of the influencers after seeing people on here saying they were rolling in it. I earned more than Mrs Hinch according to her last company’s statement. Mrs Meldrum was barely meeting minimum wage. Unmumsy mum isn’t making very much either.

I think you all overestimate How much they’re “raking in”.
Aren't accountants "clever" if she's not earning lots of actual money, she's benefiting grately with free stuff i.e her large extention. She has a Landover I'd estimate at 60k and her husband can have a sabbatical from work. This tells me she's not doing too badly. How did they pay to stay in holiday cottages for months in holiday season? To my knowledge those weren't gifted. Now Mrs meldrums hubbie works off shore. He to left work but had to return after the disgraceful remark their friend made losing them advertising work. They had bought a huge house... neither one I understand at that time in employment. So how did they raise a mortgage? They wouldn't be doing it unless they were earning quite comfortably!

People are fickle, her day will come. She isn't well known off instagram. Her sheep will eventually flock elsewhere baaaa,baaa. Then we can all have a Mrs Hunch leaving party!🎉🍾

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.