Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This lounge wear set has to be her biggest con yet. It looks so cheap. Probably made in china. And you can just Google off shoulder lounge set and it'll come up with a million similar looking items.

Reactions: 13
Im hoping it does happen as people literally obsess over the amount of likes they get, and think it’s an achievement. I think likes and follower count shouldn’t be visible, the madness of influencers needs to be controlled somehow and this is the only way.

Soph...........

View attachment 56103
It only had a population of 14,220 in 2011. So a small town. Not necessarily a village though, they’re even smaller in population.

Reactions: 2
You know she mentioned that the Place2be charity is special to her etc and has meaning to her .. do you think that she shared custody of her neice maybe? But just hasn’t announced it yet because it ruins her perfect family image? I’ve noticed her neice is with her an awful lot! Also when they went swimming half term had ended but her neice was the one who had taken the picture and gone swimming with them. Why wasn’t she at school? Also she seems to be the one to take all of their family photos! ‘ photo credit to my 11 year old neice ’
hinch doesn’t strike me as overly maternal so just weird she has her so much? I don’t know all of my views are quite contradicting but I’m just trying to figure it out?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know she mentioned that the Place2be charity is special to her etc and has meaning to her .. do you think that she shared custody of her neice maybe? But just hasn’t announced it yet because it ruins her perfect family image? I’ve noticed her neice is with her an awful lot! Also when they went swimming half term had ended but her neice was the one who had taken the picture and gone swimming with them. Why wasn’t she at school? Also she seems to be the one to take all of their family photos! ‘ photo credit to my 11 year old neice ’
hinch doesn’t strike me as overly maternal so just weird she has her so much? I don’t know all of my views are quite contradicting but I’m just trying to figure it out?
Our half terms were a week later than up north down in Essex! Our half term was the 28th October week

Reactions: 8
I don't think so. Before I had my own kids I was always trailing round one of my nieces and having them stay overnight and stuff. I loved it and so did they. I even took one of them on holiday once.
The swimming lesson was in the evening. And also even in the small borough I live, different schools had their half terms at different times over a 3 week period.

Reactions: 9
Who the f*ck films Remembrance Sunday!!! It’s soooo disrespectful, it’s almost like she was excited to be out the house.. i reckon it’d the first time she’s ever acknowledged today. It’s like them people who take selfies or any pics In general at aushwitz.
She’s just jumping on the band wagon I bet she doesn’t even know what today is about

Reactions: 36
They went swimming in the evening. I’d say her niece is with her quite a lot as her sister is a paramedic so will be working full time. I spent a lot of time with my aunt when I was a child as my mum was working.

Reactions: 12
Who the f*ck films Remembrance Sunday!!! It’s soooo disrespectful, it’s almost like she was excited to be out the house.. i reckon it’d the first time she’s ever acknowledged today. It’s like them people who take selfies or any pics In general at aushwitz.
She’s just jumping on the band wagon I bet she doesn’t even know what today is about
A lot of people did the same thing to be honest. I saw a few influencers doing it, it’s a bit insensitive and you don’t need to be filming it really.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I know, right!! Has she never been to a minutes silence before?? So disrespectful.

Reactions: 11
It puts it into perspective that people cant donate when peoples homes are ruined but can buy a crappy jogsuit set.

Reactions: 19
A couple of posts have been deleted as it's strictly against the rules to encourage trolling, keep it on tattle.

Please do report if this happens again :)

Reactions: 18
I'm possibly giving myself away here, but I needed somewhere to get this off my chest!

I dont know how many of you are in the uk and have seen the news on the awful floods in Doncaster/sheffield? I'm in that area, my area is on alert but not flooded yet, but villages around me are pretty much underwater. People have lost homes business, the lot. It's been devastating for our community.

Among the usual donations, organisations are asking for cleaning products, so I thought I'd put a post on one of the mrs hinch facebook pages, since it's got hundreds of thousands of members and people heard like mad, I thought someone might be able to help.

I didnt get a single comment. I know people don't have to donate, fair enough. But not one person even acknowledged these awful events at all.

But Sandra's 25 quid ebay rug? Hundreds of comments.

So just wanted to moan, I feel so disappointed. The floods have destroyed our communities. I even considered messaging her to put a message out, then realised there would be no point at all.

Thanks for listening to my rant
My town (I'm not going to pretend it's a little village) is devastated by the floods. The whole town centre, dozens of houses all ruined. It's awful

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well I went out Friday night which was a massive mistake because it’s taken me two day’s to catch up 😂!

I’ve just looked on that on magazine page and I’m horrified by this women’s attitude! Shane if your here I fully support you!
Ughhh why do they stand up for hinch so passionately 🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
I thought it was really humble of her to go and watch her local rememberance parade. Until I realised she’d gone to see her niece. 🙄

Reactions: 16
I'm possibly giving myself away here, but I needed somewhere to get this off my chest!

I dont know how many of you are in the uk and have seen the news on the awful floods in Doncaster/sheffield? I'm in that area, my area is on alert but not flooded yet, but villages around me are pretty much underwater. People have lost homes business, the lot. It's been devastating for our community.

Among the usual donations, organisations are asking for cleaning products, so I thought I'd put a post on one of the mrs hinch facebook pages, since it's got hundreds of thousands of members and people heard like mad, I thought someone might be able to help.

I didnt get a single comment. I know people don't have to donate, fair enough. But not one person even acknowledged these awful events at all.

But Sandra's 25 quid ebay rug? Hundreds of comments.

So just wanted to moan, I feel so disappointed. The floods have destroyed our communities. I even considered messaging her to put a message out, then realised there would be no point at all.

Thanks for listening to my rant
You would gave thought that they would have given some cleaning products away as they have loads stocked up on there Narnias

Reactions: 4
My town (I'm not going to pretend it's a little village) is devastated by the floods. The whole town centre, dozens of houses all ruined. It's awful
aw thats awful! Thing is, it gets even worse when the flooding goes down. Stay safe

Reactions: 5
Possibly.. but she doesn’t have a bedroom if she does...

I think she’s chosen an unknown charity so that the outcome has more of an impact and she’ll get more recognition. Ultimately everything she does is for her own personal gain remember.

Reactions: 6
Possibly.. but she doesn’t have a bedroom if she does...

I think she’s chosen an unknown charity so that the outcome has more of an impact and she’ll get more recognition. Ultimately everything she does is for her own personal gain remember.
But it's not unknown. The Duchess of Cambridge is it's patron so already has some popularity. It's an extremely worthy cause, but it's not as unknown as she claims.

Reactions: 10
But it's not unknown. The Duchess of Cambridge is it's patron so already has some popularity. It's an extremely worthy cause, but it's not as unknown as she claims.
Then perhaps she chose that one because she thought if there’s a big donation in her name (that she hasn’t actually contributed towards) then she’d get to meet The Duchess, and gain publicity....?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.