Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it only me or that fabreeze of hers smells awful, I thought I'll try it but it's rank.

Reactions: 8
THIS is how to 'give back' Grinch.

Maybe have a word with your bestie yeah?
As annoying as Stacey can be, along with hiding the ads - she does highlight things that need highlighting. Passing on something that you don’t need to those who do need it is the right thing to do - Sophie please get Stacey to teach you what empathy is.

Reactions: 31
Can we just take a minute to acknowledge that Ronnie is 4 months old and she’s only now realising that walking with a prom and dog is awkward? Is today the actual first time she’s ever done it? Also, why does Ronnie always look to be wearing a skin tight suit when he’s out in the pram?

Reactions: 31
I used to not mind mrs hinch but gretel lost it for me. I unfollow anyone who uses stupid filters I know apparently she does them
To stop the daily mail poaching story’s... . No love it’s blooming annoying.

Reactions: 7
THIS is how to 'give back' Grinch.

Maybe have a word with your bestie yeah?
Stacey gets sent free food, pays it forward to homeless shelters, Hinch gets a basket of free galaxy products, and has already started eating it before showing off about it on stories.

Reactions: 48
Stacey gets sent free food, pays it forward to homeless shelters, Hinch gets a basket of free galaxy products, and has already started eating it before showing off about it on stories.
Just think of all the places that she could have sent things on to, all that Easho crap, the Nestle stuff (which, btw we havent seen for a while have we? Crispy Rolls anyone?), all of the gifted tit could have been auctioned and gone to charity, homeless shelters, womens aid etc. Instead she's creating storage units in her garage and 'corners' in her loft for all the tat.

Remember when she got stick about the bags of clothes Jamie took to the clothing bank and then she made him go back and get it? She made out that she does give things to charity, but in private.

It's a different story when she puts her name to it though, she can't wait to show that (over priced) tit off

Reactions: 14
Has anyone got a link to the OK Facebook thing? What happened?
These threads are moving so quickly and i can’t find anything. I’m so nosey so I gots to know 😂

Reactions: 2
Didn't someone in tattle manage to get a screenshot of the niece using the Mrs Hinch notebook with the website at the bottom months ago which she then deleted?
I don't believe for one minute that the intention was always for the profits to go to charity, this has been prompted by the rising tide of tattle and certain instagrammers calling her out (won't mention who as I believe its not allowed).

Reactions: 21
Because it was cheap to rip out the labels from some Chinese warehouse and relabel them.
oh I get the logic of it, it’s the sheer cheek of it and the fact that people are actually buying it that flabbergasts me!

Reactions: 5
Just think of all the places that she could have sent things on to, all that Easho crap, the Nestle stuff (which, btw we havent seen for a while have we? Crispy Rolls anyone?), all of the gifted tit could have been auctioned and gone to charity, homeless shelters, womens aid etc. Instead she's creating storage units in her garage and 'corners' in her loft for all the tat.

Remember when she got stick about the bags of clothes Jamie took to the clothing bank and then she made him go back and get it? She made out that she does give things to charity, but in private.

It's a different story when she puts her name to it though, she can't wait to show that (over priced) tit off
Why did she make him go and get them back?!

Didn't someone in tattle manage to get a screenshot of the niece using the Mrs Hinch notebook with the website at the bottom months ago which she then deleted?
I don't believe for one minute that the intention was always for the profits to go to charity, this has been prompted by the rising tide of tattle and certain instagrammers calling her out (won't mention who as I believe its not allowed).
I don’t have it but remember that post veeeeeeeeery well. It had the website at the bottom too so we all knew she was planning something. I don’t believe it’s took her months to design a plain grey loungewear suit and a list notebook. [emoji849]

Reactions: 12
Why did she make him go and get them back?!
It was a mistake, she packaged them up demonstrating one of those vacuum bags for storage and he took them to the clothes bank by mistake. When she realised, she made him go back and get them. I seem to remember she then made a big show about how she does donate things, but privately. Think she got a bit of stick for it as it drew a bit of attention to donating things.

I understand if all her clothes were gone she'd want them back, I know i would, that wasn't the issue. It just drew attention to her never having said anything about being charitable, when she so openly shared aspects of her life on her account. This was last year if I remember rightly. So imagine how much stuff she must have got since then!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Guuyyyyzz! Her new merchandise isn't grey....remember it's 'DOVE Grey'! She mentioned it several times! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder when we’re gonna see the leader wearing the new hunching uniform 🤔

Surely she’s gonna wear her own loungewear.

Im so sad, that I really really cant wait to see all the cult wearing their loungewear 😂 Its soooo unflatering! Even the model on the website looked embarrassed wearing it so cant wait to see what it looks like on ‘normal’ people!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder when we’re gonna see the leader wearing the new hunching uniform 🤔

Surely she’s gonna wear her own loungewear.

Im so sad, that I really really cant wait to see all the cult wearing their loungewear 😂 Its soooo unflatering! Even the model on the website looked embarrassed wearing it so cant wait to see what it looks like on ‘normal’ people!
She was wearing it in her story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.