Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has Mrs Hinch got the time to be a mother, wife, instagrammer, to clean her house every day, all the eBay swipe ups, the refurb of the house, her dot to dot book, oh and to design all these products she is collaborating on. First her puzzle tiles in the garage now her clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How has Mrs Hinch got the time to be a mother, wife, instagrammer, to clean her house every day, all the eBay swipe ups, the refurb of the house, her dot to dot book, oh and to design all these products she is collaborating on. First her puzzle tiles in the garage now her clothing.
With ALOT of help

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know if the comment on the OK Facebook post about the free food has been deleted? I wanted to read it but haven’t been able to find it.

Reactions: 4
His play mat and baby toys are all shoved behind the sofa, they don’t fit in with her aesthetic so she hides them where she doesn’t have to see them - and plenty of times has shown Ronnie playing on them still behind the sofa rather than in the middle of the lounge floor like most people do...
But the back of the sofa is the beginning of another open area. Not like it’s against another wall 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she’s brought out a lounge set it goes against her brand surely? She wants everyone up and cleaning not laying around in their grey trackies?! Would have been better for her to bring out her own cleaning products or something imo.

Reactions: 8
Let's hope these lounge sets wash well, would be a shame if they're really bad quality, bobble lots and shrink.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But the back of the sofa is the beginning of another open area. Not like it’s against another wall 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s still hidden though 😂.Fair enough, hide it when not in use but to put your son there when it’s not the sitting area is just odd!

Reactions: 13
Let's hope these lounge sets wash well, would be a shame if they're really bad quality, bobble lots and shrink.
Maybe they’re held together with staples cos that’s the only thing I can think of that she needs to staple with her collaborators🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would love to know exactly how much the profit is for each set as I am pretty sure I could buy something that looks similar, is better quality and would have enough left over to make a decent donation to charity.

Matalan do their pjs every year to raise money for Alder Hey and they charge half this price. I usually buy them as they are nice and colourful which hides the dinner stains 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just a coincidence that it's getting closer to Christmas and all off a sudden hinch surprises us all with donating to a charity. I reckon she knows there's going to be a lot of gifted items coming her way between now and December and of course to try make herself look better she's now doing this. Yet another devious plan that's been in the pipeline for many many months but it's only now at this time of year it appears. duck off it's only the beginning of her latest money making scam. Wait until the new year when more items she has been working on start to appear. This will be the only time she will give to any charity. Making herself look good for her big launch. Her greed is something else!!!

Reactions: 24
I’d like to see a proper full length shot of her before she supposedly lost 8 stone 😂

Honest to God this is such bullshit! So many lies, come on Soph, prove to us you actually used to be fat instead of showing that headshot that’s obviously of someone else for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry for going on but I have just looked at the OK Facebook post & I am absolutely disgusted with some of the hinchers replies to that girl. I’m not condoning the comment originally made but oh my goodness, have you seen the comments that her hinchers are posting? they are commenting on her children, her mental state, etc. Hinch should be addressing this on her story but instead is sitting back & letting them tear that girl to shreds. How can one comment about Hinch’s looks turn into 100’s of abusive comments?! I actually feel physically sick thinking of the power that Hinch has over some of these people!!
have u got link I cant find it

Reactions: 1
No not at all !! But behind a sofa to me is against a wall which sometimes is the impression. It’s the start of another open space where she has a chair.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.