Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still this one 🤣 someone needs to dig out some of her old comments. I couldn't care less if they tend friends or not. But the fact she deleted comments she once made is pathetic 🤣🤣
I think one of them blocked each over - I think the likes come off when you do. Not sure about Comments? It was mentioned on here SSS was high up on the recent followers on hinchys following.
Also talking about how irrelevant she is with her non NTA invite - the pool guy was invited by his management. The actual person who cleans pools on tiktok and IG. Not on TV. Went to the NTAS 😂😂😂
ETA insta removes Comments and likes when blocked!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I think one of them blocked each over - I think the likes come off when you do. Not sure about Comments? It was mentioned on here SSS was high up on the recent followers on hinchys following.
Also talking about how irrelevant she is with her non NTA invite - the pool guy was invited by his management. The actual person who cleans pools on tiktok and IG. Not on TV. Went to the NTAS 😂😂😂
To be fair the pool guy’s content is great 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Right, it's been and gone so I'm not giving her content ideas, but if I were her, this is what my content plan would look like:

2 weeks leading up to back to school: shopping for uniform - engagement booster in asking where is best for basics, uniform haul unpack, come with us shoe shopping, bonus content in preparing kids for school with books or resources.

2-3 days before back to school: prepping uniform, testing healthy lunch ideas, come with us to get our back to school haircut.

Day before: uniform flat-lay looping back to the uniform shopping content, little to camera piece about being nervous for my child, prepping everything the night before.

Day of: little update of how my child felt going on to school, how proud I am of them. Later update about how they enjoyed their day.

Done.

If I had the time and energy I'd be an amazing cuntfluencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
To be fair the pool guy’s content is great 😂😂😂😂
I'd watch it if it was on TV tbh 😂 surely YMU had an allocation of tickets seems as most of their clients are on TV? Makes you wonder whether she was holding out for SSS invite

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have never seen a healthy penis that looks like a toadstool, she is an utter twit
I highly doubt she got a single DM telling her it did. More like Jimbob grabbed hold of it and was waggling it around in the place he should have a willy but doesn't, and she thought yeah that will make good content, bring in the engagement from the shoppers. Seems highly distasteful to film that in a 2 year olds bedroom but that's Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've also noticed the photo of her big footz out in the garden with SSS and sticker sister has dissappear as well 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I have never seen a healthy penis that looks like a toadstool, she is an utter twit
Neither has Soph, she’s only seen inches button mushroom. Or should I saw MUSCHREEWMMMM GUYZZZ
---
I've also noticed the photo of her big footz out in the garden with SSS and sticker sister has dissappear as well 😂
Wonder if SS has chopped her off the end of all the wedding pics yet? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a sad little room…her children’s book of lies/ brags prominently placed on the radiator cover 😂

What kids have a vase of reeds in their rooms? That house is so bland and joyless - empty/ unlived, devoid of life and love.
More proof that every room in HER house is "styled" how SHE wants it to look 🙄
Bland, borrrrrrrrrrring, void of colour and joy 🤦🏼‍♀️
And also shows that the boys don't spend any time in their bedrooms ...they're just called Ronnie's room and Lennie's room in name only 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
As it turns out it is 12 years since my toddler started school - this is what I said about it “Well ******* has started school - he didn’t even say goodbye!” That was it, no announcing I was upset, anxious or worried. Just fact. Did I have a little tear as I walked away from dropping him off - yes, not just because I dropped him off with his arm in plaster (which meant he couldn’t play with his friends in the playground for the first month of school and had to sit in the medical room), but my first born was growing up. Did I announce it to the world to get attention, absolutely not. She’s disgusting, he’s been going to nursery, he will be fine. Bet he didn’t even say goodbye either - and that’s a good thing!!!

Reactions: 11
Hinch Is Right Where She Wants To Be Guyzzzzzz 🥴

I have to say SS and her sisters looked lovely at the NTAS.
Also just seen that SS brother in law is the producer for Gogglebox.

Reactions: 10
She piks RrrroN up in an owa ghuyssshh!!! Hang on while I piss myself with excitement. bleeping cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More proof that every room in HER house is "styled" how SHE wants it to look 🙄
Bland, borrrrrrrrrrring, void of colour and joy 🤦🏼‍♀️
And also shows that the boys don't spend any time in their bedrooms ...they're just called Ronnie's room and Lennie's room in name only 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s like an Airbnb, no personality

Reactions: 7
I must’ve missed the memo that Pepto Bismol 80s bridesmaid net dresses were back in. Must nip out and nab myself one.
327E5876-A6C3-403D-8659-FB84881CE623.jpeg

No harm but the three of them looked like something from Footballers Wives. The only thing that could have made it better was if Hinch was on the end with her big man face and her finger toes poking out the bottom of her no doubt would be hideous dress

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.