Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad someone said this, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, like won’t all the balls just come out or are they in a inner liner?
The balls are in like an inner bag. But I would imagine it would easily rip if putting things in and out of it all the time.

Reactions: 7
Why's she so quiet? Have they all got the shits?
Uncontrollable tummy shivers due to Ron starting school. She’s wrapped herself up so tight in a blanket she’s trapped and the rest of the family are having such a nice time they’ve left her there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's hand sewing her new bedding and cushions to sell to the sheep. She's doing it all herself remember? Because she's such a boss babe, not because no reputable business will touch her with a bargepole.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She may well have been at the make up kids birthday party for her youngest yesterday. Makeup kid - quite rightly- doesn’t share pictures of the guests. Likely that was a chunk of yesterday.

Reactions: 18
If we think this is quiet then wait until next week. SSS is attending the NTA and her new range at ASDA comes out 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If we think this is quiet then wait until next week. SSS is attending the NTA and her new range at ASDA comes out 😂😂😂
She has nothing. Nothing to sell. No life to share. No products to plug. I honestly don’t know why she bothers. Surely her management must advise her to post, to keep on people’s minds. The sheep will have short attention spans, they will find other things to look at.

Reactions: 22
She has nothing. Nothing to sell. No life to share. No products to plug. I honestly don’t know why she bothers. Surely her management must advise her to post, to keep on people’s minds. The sheep will have short attention spans, they will find other things to look at.
She will make a huge drama about Ronnie starting school, as though she’s the only person in the world who has ever had children start school. It will be ALL about her. Even though she will secretly love the fact he’s out the house all day.
Is it tomorrow English schools go back ?

Reactions: 20
Is she busy recording "lunch box ideas" for Ron's school journey?

Like that Japanese lady who does all the fancy lunches on YouTube, but Soph will just use hula hoops and carrot sticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will make a huge drama about Ronnie starting school, as though she’s the only person in the world who has ever had children start school. It will be ALL about her. Even though she will secretly love the fact he’s out the house all day.
Is it tomorrow English schools go back ?
Where I am a lot went back last Thurs and they continue to go back right up until Weds this week

Reactions: 9
What was the last bit of her own content she posted? Her crap “Hinch Haul” from Home Bargins on Wednesday of last week? #6daysaweek

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.