Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure a nusty troll emailed minky and they said they didn’t work with her earlier this year.
I do hope so! I hate to think I've bought anything that might make her any money, although it was a scrubby thing not the ones she uses!

Reactions: 9
**Unpopular opinion**
Call me heartless but I find these go fund me pages for terminally ill children cringing when shared by someone who has no idea who they are or their circumstances. It just feels uncomfortable in my opinion.

Ive done my fair share of charity work and still do now but Idunno this just doesn't sit right...

Last edited:
Reactions: 54
She must be plotting something with the posts today about the 2 sick young bairns. Can see it coming, she jumps on the "child is ill" posts, then ends up posting cryptic messages about Ronz. She's known for it isn't she.

Reactions: 18
I accidentally bought a minky by mistake today. Hopefully she's lost her contract with minky now so it doesn't matter....
Today I touched a scrub daddy (literally, not a euphemism) for the first time in our local hardware store (often frequented by Martin Kemp) and quite liked the feel of it. I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20230902_210058_Instagram.jpg

Are the tend besties back on now? Or does hinch only comment on the kids? SsS hasn't commented on any of hinchs has she, and have t seen hinch congratulate SSS on her asda range post yet 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Birthday Party for Make up friend’s little boy. No message from her friend. Appears she only writes posts on wannabe friends/grief posts. Good use of “you’re” from MU friend too - I like her.

Reactions: 13
My mums best mate introduces hers as “this is Brian, my first husband” 😂😂😂
Our neighbours have only recently got married and for a wind up introduces his new wife as his ex girlfriend 😂

wonder if she was at make up friends today for the birthday celebration? She will probably never mention it so I’ll keep my eyes on make up kid, see if she outs her

**Unpopular opinion**
Call me heartless but I find these go fund me pages for terminally ill children cringing when shared by someone who has no idea who they are or their circumstances. It just feels uncomfortable in my opinion.

Ive done my fair share of charity work and still do now but Idunno this just doesn't sit right...
I agree. Plus, who decides which children are to get the publicity and the money? There are sick kids every day up and down this country, who decided the exposure one gets over the others? It doesn’t sit right with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope swimming auntie is unimpressed with her niece. Utterly ridiculous that the S.A has obviously spoken to people about her individual client and children bookings, let alone a giddy teenager was also made aware to then spread it online to her thicko teenage mates. People are just too moronic for words, I did wonder if Sofe would go ahead of she found about the breach of privacy etc, but then I realised that I was being thick too and of course she would still crack on, she wouldn't see anything wrong with it would she? Given her past and current stance on sharing her children 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope swimming auntie is unimpressed with her niece. Utterly ridiculous that the S.A has obviously spoken to people about her individual client and children bookings, let alone a giddy teenager was also made aware to then spread it online to her thicko teenage mates. People are just too moronic for words, I did wonder if Sofe would go ahead of she found about the breach of privacy etc, but then I realised that I was being thick too and of course she would still crack on, she wouldn't see anything wrong with it would she? Given her past and current stance on sharing her children 🙄
I know but she loves to take the moral high ground when someone else does it…..to her so called precious kids, it’s ridiculous, given what she shares of them. She’s a piece of work, how her mind works I’ll never know….nor do I want too

ETA absolutely do not agree with that girl spreading it online. There will probably be a pity post but how can she kick off when she shares every detail of the boys.
I’m bleeping rambling, she just makes me so mad. Sorry guys 🙈

I know but she loves to take the moral high ground when someone else does it…..to her so called precious kids, it’s ridiculous, given what she shares of them. She’s a piece of work, how her mind works I’ll never know….nor do I want too
Very true, the autism cafe knee photo debacle being the prime example I guess! If she kicks up a stink I hope she does a Rita rant about it, we haven't seen her unhinged and clawing at her face for a while.

Reactions: 14
Made me think of Sofa with her lost pat and pam 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didnt she says ron liked playing with plasters? Surprised she hasn't put one on his face with a bit of spaghetti to let people's speculate a brand new illness

• Haha
Reactions: 11
**Unpopular opinion**

I agree. Virtue signaling.
---
She’s happy to do it but I bet she’ll make a fuss if someone else does.

Reactions: 8
Back to the Saint Sophie bollocks 🙄
She wouldn't give you the steam off her piss...unless it benefitted her 🤷🏼‍♀️
Inch rehashing the stories on "his" account too 🙄

Reactions: 10
This thread title is *chef’s kiss*

Those Hallowe’en decorations are for her and Inch to paint. She will wait until Arsenal are about to play, then stamp her size 5 footz and demand he makes “couple goals” content with her instead. Sucks when you are her employee 😂

Also imagine the confusion for Essex police turning up at Hinch Farm to question the unfiltered Mrs Hinch. They will be asking to speak to her daughter who was driving the car
I'm dead 😆😆👌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.