Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s busy buying more bots 🤥
Makes me wonder if she is looking for other outlets to sell her tat from and so she needs to try and show them she is still popular. But I can't imagine any buyer for any larger business not checking if she buys bots or not.

Reactions: 9

I don’t know if I can share this but it’s so on point that I felt compelled to post it here!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Keep seeing this flying around on FB. 👍 Both Sopha, Stinky Solomon, Charlotte Dawson and all the other Hun influencers need to think about what they are doing and take note of this excellent and true piece of advice.
Some people are jumping to defense saying it's much easier for their kids to see their own bags etc. I totally get that. But in this day and age with paedos around is it actually worth taking that chance? But the huns will do as they please with no thought to the safety of their bairns. Looking picture perfect is all they care about it seems.

FB_IMG_1693752577157.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Keep seeing this flying around on FB. 👍 Both Sopha, Stinky Solomon, Charlotte Dawson and all the other Hun influencers need to think about what they are doing and take note of this excellent and true piece of advice.
Some people are jumping to defense saying it's much easier for their kids to see their own bags etc. I totally get that. But in this day and age with paedos around is it actually worth taking that chance? But the huns will do as they please with no thought to the safety of their bairns. Looking picture perfect is all they care about it seems.

View attachment 2423421
My nephew has the same rugby top twice. One with his name on the back that he wears around the house/when he goes to football training/to the park if there are multiple adults with him. When he started coming to games with me, I got him the same shirt without the name because I gave me the FEAR him being with so many people knowing his name!

Reactions: 9
My nephew has the same rugby top twice. One with his name on the back that he wears around the house/when he goes to football training/to the park if there are multiple adults with him. When he started coming to games with me, I got him the same shirt without the name because I gave me the FEAR him being with so many people knowing his name!
At least Jimbob doesn’t have that problem unless he goes by RonLenHen 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Says alot that I haven't been around for a few days and I've missed NOTHING, what a lazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2423421
This would be true if all the hun kidz didn't have the same hun namez...
And somoeone correct me if I'm wrong but do they not have named coat pegs and teachers to help anymore?

I read a very touching story a while ago about an American mum who looked at buying her daughter flashing sneakers for school but didn't in the end because of the fear of her being seen in a hiding place during a mass shooting.... This is the kind of World we live in and the thicko hunz make me so angry with their blasé attitudes 😔

ETA these hun types would be the first to run to SM criticising the sellers of the bags if their child ever got into trouble long before thinking of their own part in it all....

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Hinch may as well tattoo those boys names on their foreheads. I think 90% of the clothing we see them in on Insta have their names on. Its ridiculous.
All it takes is for some perv to say to them ''Your name is Ronnie/Lennie, my name is so and so, so we know each other now'' and take them away.
No matter how much we drum stranger danger into our children, they are still children at end of day and can be easily fooled and naive. :( This silly witch basically encouraging it.
My son has his name on some cartoon PJs and a couple of toys he got as gifts from family which stay in the house so I'm fine with that, he isn't paraded in public showing his name to everyone. His clothes for school/activity clubs obviously have name tags but inside.
But even if her kids didn't have their names all over them, we still know all their business, what clubs they attend (We recently saw Lennie was at a new football club) Ronnie's nursery tapestry reports, his medical background and appointments, what their bedrooms look like etc. It bleeping creepy when you think about it.

Reactions: 19

View attachment 2423421
But Hun, if you DON'T dress your little cherub in personalised clothing and accessorise all the time how will everyone know you're different and better than everyone else who doesn’t run an Insta page? The plebs can dress their kids in any old clothes with bright patterns, colours, characters..you know..tit that makes them happy.... and it doesn't matter if it gets pissed on or full of sand. But YOU must buy your little darling a one of a kind, can't and won't be passed on to any other child, personalise outfit because you are SPECIAL and can afford tit like that! Insta likes over comfort and safety babes!

Honestly, I can't believe I keep having to remind you all! 🙃😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The balls are in like an inner bag. But I would imagine it would easily rip if putting things in and out of it all the time.
I keep loading tattle back onto this page and it makes me hoot every time as such an out of context ball bag reference, but then I remember it's about the weird trays 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.