Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh went down a hinch rabbit hole on tiktok, looks like the twinz will be getting swimming lessons, it's not like their parents are too busy working to teach them!
Private lessons. Of course. Not like she couldn’t have taken them loads over the summer holidays.

Reactions: 21
Had a moment of amusement in home bargains this morning. I was at the checkout, the woman in front of me had two of those mugs Hinch bought in her hands. Some rude woman of the Hinch demographic came bowling up to her and said 'oi where did you get those mugs, I want them, they're the ones on Mrs Hinchs stories. The woman with the mugs just looked at her disgustedly (her tone was so rude and demanding) and said 'I have no idea who Mrs Hinch is nor have I read her stories, mugs are over there'. The cashier looked up at her and giggled. Really made me snigger!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Oh went down a hinch rabbit hole on tiktok, looks like the twinz will be getting swimming lessons, it's not like their parents are too busy working to teach them!
Clearly the ‘swimming’ they did with the boys last year and on holiday didn’t quite go to plan then. Sophie was probably planning to reveal that she has taught them to swim - now she can’t.

Reactions: 25
Clearly the ‘swimming’ they did with the boys last year and on holiday didn’t quite go to plan then. Sophie was probably planning to reveal that she has taught them to swim - now she can’t.
It's all in preparation for the pool to be built because they lovezzzzz swimming, my little swimming manzzz 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
When did Hinch first say/hint she was getting new animals? I swear it must be a year by now.

• Haha
It's all in preparation for the pool to be built because they lovezzzzz swimming, my little swimming manzzz 😂
Oh that will totally happen 🤣 then shy anxious Dogpie who can only wear trousers and long sleeves posing in the pool showing off her boob job 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure why this TikTok person is so shocked. The only shocking thing is why Hinch didn’t do this two years ago.

• Haha
As IF that girl should be sharing that. Surely this breaches some kind of safe guarding / client confidentiality.

Just emphasises how much Hinch has overshared of those kids really. People don’t think twice about doing it. Like they’re public property. So sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She's very quiet, I'm guessing we'll get a poor me post along with worry about Ronald starting school

Reactions: 18
Had a moment of amusement in home bargains this morning. I was at the checkout, the woman in front of me had two of those mugs Hinch bought in her hands. Some rude woman of the Hinch demographic came bowling up to her and said 'oi where did you get those mugs, I want them, they're the ones on Mrs Hinchs stories. The woman with the mugs just looked at her disgustedly (her tone was so rude and demanding) and said 'I have no idea who Mrs Hinch is nor have I read her stories, mugs are over there'. The cashier looked up at her and giggled. Really made me snigger!
I always find encountering her fans in the wild fascinating 😄 like … a teeny tiny handful of them are REAL!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When did Hinch first say/hint she was getting new animals? I swear it must be a year by now.
It was officially " after we get back from our [July] holiday"

Then became vaguer and vaguer. The latest update was that they'd had bad weather and needed to settle the animals down or some nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yawwwnnn. I doubt Ronnie starts Monday - most reception kids have a staggered start. She’s prob just having a cry in the dog basket about trollomon and all her ads/ranges.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah the new animals are so “olde” as Inch suggested, they clearly came over on the Ark and the wild summer weather has left them with seasickness.

Just a suggestion 😁 It may be the Appletiser talking

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I accidentally bought a minky by mistake today. Hopefully she's lost her contract with minky now so it doesn't matter....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I accidentally bought a minky by mistake today. Hopefully she's lost her contract with minky now so it doesn't matter....
I’m sure a nusty troll emailed minky and they said they didn’t work with her earlier this year.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.