Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoph, I’ve not put too much thought into this but why not get a hobby instead of wiping clean surfaces? I reckon you should get an air hockey table, that wiping motion would come in handy and you could become a professional hth Atb 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Zoph, I’ve not put too much thought into this but why not get a hobby instead of wiping clean surfaces? I reckon you should get an air hockey table, that wiping motion would come in handy and you could become a professional hth Atb 👍🏻
Or spend time researching extensions that match her roots.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have 0 interest in snarking on her recently. She's so boring

Spray
Wipe
Done

duck
Off
bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 102
Re tripptrappgate I don't think anyone is 'slagging them off' I just think that a lot on here don't understand the point of them, use a highchair until an appropriate size to sit at the table on a booster seat, in my experience this makes the kids feel more like part of the family at meal times
I looked into the ethos as well, and using a highchair then a booster seat works exactly the same.
Use what you like if you have the money and want to spend it (unnecessarily imo), and as with everything Hinch.. don't take offence when it's mentioned if you're the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

There are lots of generations on here and many of us parents with older, or adult children will look at these items and think wtaf!
I'm sure geneations before us though the same when new things came along though.

The main difference is that the large majority of us will still use old fashioned, actual parenting like talking directly to our children with eye contact, using imagination, using full sentences, not relying on I pads and phones to entertain them, letting them play outside and get dirty, teaching independence (even if it breaks our hearts) ect ect.

Convenience is great, use the tools.. but even with convenience, parenting properly is bleeping hard - something Sophie 6 toes knows nothing about

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I had a Tripp trapp chair (and 3 kids). Was great when they were little so they could sit at the table with their feet supported and be at the right height for the table. Baby attachment gone by 18 months when they could safely climb up and down themselves. Whole chair went once the youngest was about 6 and able to use the normal tables and chairs. They’re a good product but as ever soph has got it wrong if she’s got them up against the wall in them and not around a proper table with the family.

ETA mine was £120 new!

Reactions: 16
Was just thinking back on key Hinch moments .. when she made a tone deaf post during lockdown with a load of Just-Roll gifted pastry and then when she understandably got a huge backlash her and Jamie were suddenly desperate to find a food bank… can’t remember if they found one or not, but remember her shoving clothes into a clothes bin that was closed cos of Covid 😀😂😂😂 and a lot of neck clawing. Ah memories!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Re tripptrappgate I don't think anyone is 'slagging them off' I just think that a lot on here don't understand the point of them, use a highchair until an appropriate size to sit at the table on a booster seat, in my experience this makes the kids feel more like part of the family at meal times
The point is though that the Tripp trapp ensures the child can sit up at the table from the start, you don’t need a tray like a high chair does. The height can be adjusted on the trip trap so no need for boosters or cushions. They have a footplate so their feet aren’t dangling, which can eventually be removed. They’re very ergonomic pieces of furniture which have been around with the design effectively unchanged for decades.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sat in a lecture, someone raised the ‘inspirational’ media figure Mrs Hinch, and my tutor has just declared ‘I DO NOT CARE OR WANT TO KNOW WHAT MRS HINCH SAYS OR THINKS. SHE IS AN IDIOT.’

My tutor is clearly very wise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
I'm probably very Garraway to the party but has it been noted how Hinch refers to Henry as a puppy, specifically noted after his last grooming session

"Back to looking like a puppy"

There's definitely a theme of babyfying (definitely a word in my house 👍) and keeping things young. Bit like a narcissist having control over their loved ones and not letting them develop in an age appropriate manner....one might suggest 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is it going to be all Bates Motel at the crem in 10 years or so? Only Ronnie Bates won’t know what face to use for Mummaz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was just thinking back on key Hinch moments .. when she made a tone deaf post during lockdown with a load of Just-Roll gifted pastry and then when she understandably got a huge backlash her and Jamie were suddenly desperate to find a food bank… can’t remember if they found one or not, but remember her shoving clothes into a clothes bin that was closed cos of Covid 😀😂😂😂 and a lot of neck clawing. Ah memories!
i remember this post - it killed me- perfectly summed up the whole situation-https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hinch-237-accepting-free-pastry-like-a-greedy-pig-while-using-it-as-a-tattle-dig.9640/post-2451712

Reactions: 6
my last word on the high chairs is this. Hinch spends money on pointless things because she can, not because they’re useful. She has to have the most extra bits of tit because that to her equals success. My kids high chair was about £25 from ikea. She sat her crappy arse in it same as she would in a £300 high chair, she sat at the table same as she would in a £300 high chair. I don’t give two shites if her feet dangled because she was an infant and had about 3 more brain cells than a potato at that stage. She then moved to a normal, human chair with no bells and whistles and she is a fully functioning member of my ongoing dining extravaganza every day. Atv!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Stacey definitely trolling her 'best bub 4eva' with the leg and foot in this pose 🤣🤣
I think what makes me laugh most is that soo often it looks like Trolloman is mocking or trolling her, and so even if it’s all somehow a big coincidence and they’re still joined at the hip best bubs.. Hinch must read here and wonder if her bff secretly hates her and is trolling subconsciously 😇 or she knows it’s aimed at her, but can’t say a word either way.

How paranoid would it make you if it was regularly pointed out that it looks like your bestie is mocking you - especially if you feel like everything is fine!
Quite the hole our princess has dug for herself 💅🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 17
On a proper nostalgia kick here! Almost exactly 3 years ago

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.