Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough and I guess they were gifted but whats wrong with a normal chair with a booster seat? I'd feel a bit weird putting a 4 year old in a highchair even if it was a contraption that grows with the child. She needs to stop babyfying Ronald
I'm sorry but being of what is considered the older generation I just can't see the point of all the crap for babies/kids these days also I realise that babyfying is not a word but I don't care.
Don't know why I've decided this is the post do delurk on, but you can see two trip trapps in the vid, the first one is presumably Lon's, it has the high chair attachment to hold him in, then the second one is in the background later without the high chair attachment so presumably Ron's, so yeah it basically is a booster chair. Although to me Lennie's too old to need the highchair attachments so luckily she's still a daft bint.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but what is the point of those chairs growing with a child. Just sit them at the bleeping table you lunatic. I don’t get it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Is there a difference between brand partner and brand ambassador?
Brand Ambassadors:
They promote the brand to friends, family and their networks. Brand ambassadors may have substantial followings, but that is not required.

Brand Partnership:
The company pays brand ambassadors for an agreed period. Partnerships involve a contract that outlines pay, duties and time period

Partnership looks better on her page I suppose.

Linky.

Reactions: 11
She has two tripp trapp highchairs for the toddler twins. These chairs are circa £400 each and last until around 12 years of age. They are ergonomic and grow with said child. You lower/higher the seat/footrest as they grow.
Be that as it may, I can't imagine any 7+ year old willingly sitting on anything other than a normal dining chair to eat.
I'll give Ron a pass on it, because he's still small.

Personally, I prefer my kids to learn to sit on a regular dining chair as soon as they're tall enough for it to be practical.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Fair enough and I guess they were gifted but whats wrong with a normal chair with a booster seat? I'd feel a bit weird putting a 4 year old in a highchair even if it was a contraption that grows with the child. She needs to stop babyfying Ronald
I'm sorry but being of what is considered the older generation I just can't see the point of all the crap for babies/kids these days also I realise that babyfying is not a word but I don't care.
Just want to say I use the word babyfying, it’s one I use when my husband is behaving stupidly towards our dogs, allowing them on the settee or talking in a stupid voice, so for me it’s definitely a word that suits Hinch’s behaviour!

Reactions: 14
Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

New thread title courtesy of @londonLA. Thread suggestions taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and sweet and swear free, and clearly marked thread suggestion.
Whooo! My first ever Thread title! Thank you :)
I will celebrate by screaming excitedly into a blanket then put my two piece crop top and skirt combo on and eye duck myself In the mirror with my weave hanging off my filtered head 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I just don't understand why she cleans her cooker several times a day when she never uses it. The whole kitchen for that matter. She claims its one of her favourite rooms but you never see them using it. She's never got pans on the cooker making a nice dinner, you never see them all sitting in the claustrophobia booth, nothing. It's the most pointless room an the only thing what looks like it gets any use is the toaster.
Don't be such a troll the other day she said it stays clean for 0.5 seconds 🤣🤣

• Haha
I just google intentions candle and they are pretty common. If she’s jumping on that bandwagon she’s jumping into an already saturated market. Not that that stops her. Also this doesn’t have MRS HINCH emblazoned across it.
I doubt she’s releasing anything new at all. Just the old stock through a different retailer.
---

Which one is more important do you reckon?
Brand partner, because usually there is a lengthy commitment and contract in place, the instahun is representing the whole of the brand, not just a one off or special event, as a brand ambassador may do. However, the terms are sometimes interchangeable and due to NDA/contracts and maximum CuNTy behaviour it's not always clear. So basically my reply is useless, just like TendManznojobbiggob innit.

• Haha
Brand ambassador just has to generally promote via their channels for a set period of time. They often have tight clauses limiting to showing only the brand’s products detailed in contract. Set pay.

Brand partner is similar but will involve a more detailed contract with more specific duties over a set period. Usually paid per post.
Sorry trolllzzzzz didn't see your post, when I replied to Sous
---
SYLO is up for a National television award.
Cue the "I was asked to go but just couldnt coz of tummy shivers guysccch. Never leaves the house and all...."

ETA the screenshot and look who ISN'T tagged by Dollie 🤣👌🏻
Sorry don't have me monocle in reaching distance, but is it Brad Pitt 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SYLO is up for a National television award.
Cue the "I was asked to go but just couldnt coz of tummy shivers guysccch. Never leaves the house and all...."

ETA the screenshot and look who ISN'T tagged by Dollie 🤣👌🏻

God I am so torn over this…
Part of me hopes she’s been axed cos she’s so tit and so boring, and NOT A FARMER, so she’s forced to sit at home frothing at the gash cos she couldn’t show the world she is one.
The other part hopes she does still feature because what a wild night on tattle that will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but what is the point of those chairs growing with a child. Just sit them at the bleeping table you lunatic. I don’t get it
Thank god, I thought I was the only one that thought that, I'm over the stupid tripp bloody trapp grow with the child, attachment crap

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry am I missing something here? Even if the high chairs “grow with the child”, I still don’t understand the point. Just sit the child at the table like normal? I’m so confused!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m sorry am I missing something here? Even if the high chairs “grow with the child”, I still don’t understand the point. Just sit the child at the table like normal? I’m so confused!
It's a ridiculous concept, I'm pretty sure that when my son was 96 month old toddler and I'd tried to put him in a ridiculous highchair he'd have told me to duck off, kicked me and ran away

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She has two tripp trapp highchairs for the toddler twins. These chairs are circa £400 each and last until around 12 years of age. They are ergonomic and grow with said child. You lower/higher the seat/footrest as they grow.
I’m just imaging when my daughter was 12, having her Year 7/8 friends over for dinner and me saying come on darling, into your highchair! She would have put herself up for adoption 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Does anyone remember when she had a meltdown over what to wear when she lived at her old house and Fiddle came over to iron her a dress. Bit random but it just popped into my head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.