Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her wedding day. The BEST day of her life, 100% attention on her, hair, make up and a huge dress.

Nothing has ever come close, certainly not the birth of her two sons.

Happy anniversary you pair of grubby grifters.

Reactions: 46
The dirty delete
Ffs
"mentally struggling", When's she never NOT struggling with something?

She's taking a couple of days off cos they're going to a hotel for a couple of nights like they do every year , but won't say or share cos she knows she'll get massive backlash

Reactions: 63
She's taking a couple of days off cos they're going to a hotel for a couple of nights like they do every year , but won't say or share cos she knows she'll get massive backlash
exactly!!! Walking sheep and washing their bumbums innit whilst Soph sits there eating crisps with a face like a slapped arse, wooo ooo ooo!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Mentally lost translated: tend best bubs has ripped me off and it's clear for all to see. I know my range is absolute shite but I have to push forward with it because it will cost me money if I don't. The new animals aren't what I wanted them to be and are underwhelming and I don't know how I'm going to continue to bring money in as I know I'm finished.

Also, I'm bleeping off to an expensive hotel for a couple of days but don't want the backlash so I need the hint of a sob story to excuse myself.

Reactions: 76
Nooo way, surely this has to be soph! This was on the asda page commenting on trollomans homeware bit! Is she trolling her tend bestie?? Lol
The sheep don't realise that the reason Hinch and Stacey sell similar things is that they, the boring sheep, happily buy them all up. Not a gram of individuality in any of them.
---
The best part of it is MARRING 🤣🤣🤣
Freudian slip there 🤣🤣🤣 :

1692258580987.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The dirty delete
So predictable, if she doesn't use her kid to label a pretend illness on them then she pulls her mental health card out for sympathy.
Shes such a downer, imagine being negative on your anniversary post (supposedly the best day of her life?)
If she feels that bad then she needs to go see a Dr and not plaster it all over social media.....no one cares and its coming across as sad and desperate.
No wonder she has no friends, i bet she sucks the life out of everyone.
My group of friends had one like this amongst us once. They would constantly and I mean constantly post woe is me stuff on socials like all the time! It got to a point we spoke up and said they needed to stop and see a professional if they felt that bad and not burden everyone else with their negative thoughts and opinions. They hit the roof. and accused us of being nasty.....they were basically seeking attention. We no longer speak to them now as when things were going ok for them you'd never hear from them, nor would they be there for you if you had a hard time. They were all about the 'me me me' just like this bleep.

SSS is and will always do better than Hinch, she needs to get over it. According to her little mantras ''She's exactly where she should be''.

Second best! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Pah. “Mentally lost” She doesn’t know the meaning of that phrase, never has done.
More like they are away without the kids…. Again.
And I’m not worried you are “Physically lost” Soph….chance would be a fine thing 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Never known anyone make their wedding so woe is me! All for attention I'd be embarrassed if she was my sister free house or no free house!
She's lost mentally because she knows best bubs range is better than anything she'll put out, her contracts are drying up, she hates living at tend farm and was much happier at grey skull, oh and Ronnie is starting school soon so she'll have to stop babying him and slowing his development down.
People deal with much worse on a daily basis and just get on with it

Reactions: 32
Ok lemme place down a lil early bingo...

So i think whatever animal she was gunna get has fell though for whatever reason. Be that Ronnies health, the owners decided against hinch, the animals she was gunna get passed away early days whatever. Then Jamie surprises her with the same animals they were gunna get.

Reactions: 16
If she was that upset on her wedding day about having a different name to her mum and dad 🙄she could have just kept her maiden name, but then the business branding
Wouldn't work would it! 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hate that her wedding anniversary is the day after mine 😂

I wonder if she was crying in the boot room/dog shower room when SS home range was launched. Always jealous of best bubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can anyone say SS has copied Soph’s homeware stuff when she blatantly copied everything from all the small businesses that had gifted stuff to her for Greyskull 🙄
Anyway, I’m off to cry into a blanket because I share my wedding anniversary with her 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jamie’s no doubt taken her away and she doesn’t want her followers to know, so it’s back to I’m feeling mentally lost and therefore will be taking a few days break from Instagram. The reality will be, she’ll be necking back the WKDs in a private hotel hottub, wearing an itsy bitsy bikini letting Jamie take pervy pictures of her tits again. Hardly leaves the house 😂 she really makes proper fools out of her followers.

many tattkers spotted her entering a 5 star hotel wearing Amazon sunglasses, crop top, and leggings that are sucking her bottom???

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.