Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m on a bit of a role this morning so hereā€™s another one Sophie, for when youā€™re doing your daily reading:

Before going on maternity leave, I was a sales office manager (most of the reason I can see straight through you as if you were made of glass). My team had a sales target of Ā£250k every month. Not once under my leadership, did we ever not meet target. The main reason for that: my number one rule was never sell dishonesty. If you promise something in your pitch, and you know you canā€™t keep it, then just hang up the phone and go home.
I always told my team - imagine someone pitching a product to you, exactly the way youā€™d do it: would you buy it?
Sophie, if someone on Instagram was showing this new bathroom sponge thatā€™s just like a sponge you already own, just a bit fluffier, and the pitch came from a monotonous voice reading the back of the packaging - would you buy it?
If someone was showing you everything theyā€™ve ordered from a well known catalogue company with a high interest rate, it was stuff you didnā€™t need because Christmas is around the corner and you have to buy food and gifts or youā€™ve got no money left because you used the last of your spare money paying for your kids school pictures, or a new pair of wellies - would you open up a credit account with that company, just so you feel validated for a day, and then allow reality to kick in the next day that youā€™ve just put yourself into debt for a few overpriced, needless things?
Would you buy from you, Sophie?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
See I get that. But I don't know why she doesn't try to prove a point sometimes, in a 2 fingers up to tattle I'll show them sort of way. As she does with other, smaller things we bring up (though I'm not convinced on all of the things people think she gleans from here, sometimes I think people are reaching a little šŸ˜‚). Particularly around the giving back, helping charities etc. Even though it would bring her more outpourings of how amazing she is blah blah. It's like she just can't bring herself to do selfless things šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s too bloody greedy to do anything like that. I think she actually believes that she deserves everything she gets gifted.
Sheā€™s like that horrible little spoilt twit at school that went and bought the best shoes because everyone liked them but couldnā€™t afford them. Then spent the whole time saying ā€˜look at my shooeeessā€™
She wouldnā€™t give her followers or anyone else the steam off her piss.

Reactions: 17
I actually love Christmas, she will not spoil it for me, cos every morsel we eat, every gift we enjoy, every bauble I put on our tree was paid for with hard work and saving what we could when we could! I can't see the enjoyment in everything just being handed over! I'd always, always prefer to give than receive. She's a blagger and a bragger...and she can shove "Hinchmas" us her arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Clearly promoting Tescoā€™s or hoping to be used by them right before Christmas letā€™s tease all the poor people with all the stuff they could have if only they were not poor letā€™s not concern ourselves with all those beautiful kids that will wake up in cold homes with very little in the way of Christmas cheer , not your concern clearly , there has always been poverty and itā€™s not your fault but you are in the enviable position of being able to really help not only could you personally donate but you could inspire your many followers to copy you as they love to do Sophie I know you are aware of what is said here , please would you just listen and do something genuinely kind and thoughtful

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It must be exhausting for her keeping up with all these lies!!! I once knew a guy who had to keep family and friends separate as he lied so much. His parents couldn't come over when his wife's parents were there, friends had to go over separately etc. because he couldn't remember what bullshit he'd told each person.
Holy crap šŸ’©I think I was married to that guy šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has already be said but I really don't understand how her followers are increasing yet she blocks nearly everyone! That's how we know most of her followers are fake because she blocks people for absolutely no reason. Surely she is shooting herself in the foot because the people she blocks for what she thinks is 'trolling' keep her engagement up?

Reactions: 15
This list is defiantly screaming ā€œgift meā€ these items. When I write a list I write specific items not , trees , garlands etc ??!!! WTF
This is purely for companies to understand the remit required!! Trees?? Why trees?? You only need 1?? So clearly she wants options to choose from... Xmas cards is all id write why does she feel the need to write personalised??? Again so certain companies get in contact to gift them .....SOPHIE WE CAN ALL SEE THROUGH YOUR BULLSHIT FORTUNATELY PEOPLE HERE CAN GRASP THE FACT YOU ARE A SELFISH DANGEROUS CON WOMAN MILK THIS TRAIN BABE CAUSE I PROMISE YOU, YOU ARE ON BORROWED TIMEšŸ‘ŒšŸ¼šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 29
So sheā€™s cleared up that anyone from her management isnā€™t logged on to her insta aswell šŸ˜‚ oh soph

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wants people to believe sheā€™s still the same normal girl yet sheā€™s having two Christmas trees when thereā€™s people that canā€™t even afford one

Reactions: 23
I think the gastric band was about 10 years ago... because she learned to drive and kept going to McDonaldā€™s.
I just donā€™t think it sounds right because
a) If that 10 year challenge pic is her she doesnā€™t look fat
b) she says she had surgery on her arms for the excess skin but thereā€™s no sign of scarring
c) she seems to be able to eat lots of high calorie stuff now but not put on weight and
d) if it really was McDonaldā€™s that made her put on weight in the first place, wouldnā€™t she be scared of putting it back on so would avoid McDonaldā€™s??
Agree! The bands unclipped meaning without a very healthy diet and exercise plan youā€™d gain weight back. It is actually really hard to not gain back even being extra healthy and fit it returns quickly albeit steadily!
Iā€™ve a friend who had a band done and lost 12 stone. She too had complications and had to have the band cut and unclipped and has gained 6 stone despite being on slimming world and having a personal trainer, gym and swimming!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has already be said but I really don't understand how her followers are increasing yet she blocks nearly everyone! That's how we know most of her followers are fake because she blocks people for absolutely no reason. Surely she is shooting herself in the foot because the people she blocks for what she thinks is 'trolling' keep her engagement up?
Every time she blocks one she buys one Jamie makes another one up... I bet thatā€™s what he does all day, fakes accounts and writes majority of the comments šŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh yes Soph you 'work' so hard behind the scenes. It must be exhausting unwrapping all your freebies and deciding what designer goods to spend your money on. Whilst your jobless husband does all the caring for your child and everything in the house is done by tradespeople.
Try having a proper job plus 2 kids with special needs. A husband who works long hours in a very demanding job. A house that you have to do everything yourself in on very little sleep. Appointments and meetings coming out of your ears. That's my life and I haven't even been able to give Christmas a thought because to be fair I'm dreading it. And there are people who have it far worse. We don't have money worries and we are all plodding along ok.
So whilst you're bleating on about your amazing Christmas Soph, which you said the other day you wouldn't start on til December yet here you are showing off already - spare a thought to those who can't afford a decent Christmas, are sick or grieving or simply wondering how they will heat their home or feed their kids. You make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Inside that glitter bag from Tesco there was a book it looked like her journal. Sheā€™s either bought one for someone as a gift šŸ¤¢ or she takes it shopping with her the moron

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she put any items in the food bank trolley by the checkouts whilst in Tesco!
Notice she bought a branded jar, Tescoā€™s own and a Tesco finest..... trying to mix it up for you peasants guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.