Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really does come to something doesn’t it when she’s now promoting a catalogue to vulnerable people a catalogue that’s has 39.9% apr
She’s knows her shoppers copy her, I wonder how many people have got all the things from her story and paid using the finance option because they can’t afford and don’t need it

Please please people wake up honestly guys I’m starting to worry how bad it’s getting 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Except when she’s treating herself to some Louis Vuitton, then it’s just a secret.
I think she buys this stuff as she is being paid to show them I don’t know this but it seems her style, with all the stuff she gets gifted no way does she need to buy any let alone supermarket basics that’s why it makes no difference if there are feet or not , it’s to make her relatable which of course to most of us she isn’t ! I wouldn’t mind if she then donated this perfectly good stuff to someone who would be very grateful but I said same last year and she didn’t ...

Reactions: 4
First time posting on this thread, mainly because hinch aint too much of a fuss to me, she’s no different from other influencers accepting all the free shite, especially american ones (my job involves social media and marketing, so i’ve seen a lot!)

however, how fucked up is she for promoting a swipe up for a catalogue website, when she knows that people will be now potentially getting into debt trying to be like her. It’s one thing to spend your money, it’s another thing entirely to “borrow it”. Pure crappy that tbh.

Reactions: 28
It really does come to something doesn’t it when she’s now promoting a catalogue to vulnerable people a catalogue that’s has 39.9% apr
She’s knows her shoppers copy her, I wonder how many people have got all the things from her story and paid using the finance option because they can’t afford and don’t need it

Please please people wake up honestly guys I’m starting to worry how bad it’s getting 😔
😡

Reactions: 6
duck YOU IKEA
I was already pretty done with ikea. When I was younger it was great if you didn’t have much money and wanted to buy something. You could get a few nice items for 10/20 bucks. They are just overpriced crap these days and now this. Yeh won’t be shopping there again. No friggin way. You suck IKEA.

Reactions: 14

Its shocking. Very are always overpriced too. None of that stuff is her style, it's her mums style. Bet she had to pick from a certain set of items and they didn't have anything she wanted so picked for her mum. Everyone will run out to buy them because they're hers but they won't be seen again in a week. She has no shame

Reactions: 19
Pretty sure she cant just show a recipe like that as the recipe book author would want people to buy it themselves 🤷‍♀️
Is it the soup one? I’m fairly certain that’s the one that comes with the soup maker they were kindly *gifted. He showed it the other day and it had the instructions for which buttons to press.

Its shocking. Very are always overpriced too. None of that stuff is her style, it's her mums style. Bet she had to pick from a certain set of items and they didn't have anything she wanted so picked for her mum. Everyone will run out to buy them because they're hers but they won't be seen again in a week. She has no shame
They must present her with a list of things to choose from, although I have to say out of that lot she’s picked nothing except the candle particularly screams ‘autumnal’ does it? The cheese board would surely be ‘festive’ 🙄

Reactions: 9
I was already pretty done with ikea. When I was younger it was great if you didn’t have much money and wanted to buy something. You could get a few nice items for 10/20 bucks. They are just overpriced crap these days and now this. Yeh won’t be shopping there again. No friggin way. You suck IKEA.
We recently moved house and I bought (yes I BOUGHT 😂) a sofa bed and desk and bits and bobs for my sons bedroom. I’ll take comfort from the fact she doesn’t seem to have “collabed” with them. Their price mustn’t have been high enough cos she’s a greedy greedy person

Reactions: 8
Sorry but what has a cheeseboard got to do with being cosy?
Plonking a cheeseboard and a blanket on your table isn’t a cosy corner. [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Just making tit up for the sake of posting.
Why not just say “guyssss i got gifted some more stufff I don’t need”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yep, that’s her mom’s Christmas pressies sorted😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know what makes me happy, the last time I checked tattle had just over 25,000 members and now it’s got over 32,000 members 🥳🥳🥳
Yay!!!! Our army will be bigger and stronger than the Hinch Army! 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is it the soup one? I’m fairly certain that’s the one that comes with the soup maker they were kindly *gifted. He showed it the other day and it had the instructions for which buttons to press.
Oh I see! In which case she should have #gifted but we all know #shedoesntdeclareads 😂

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure she cant just show a recipe like that as the recipe book author would want people to buy it themselves 🤷‍♀️
I’m guessing it’s the book that come with the Ninja thing so there won’t really be an author as such.
Just another ad!

Reactions: 2
My heckles were up when she cackled about him having a blue tick...big.... headed...bastards! ( Blue tick or not, he still reminds me of Johnny Vegas)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.