Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, new member here šŸ˜Š
My daughter eventually ground me down to following The Hinch Creature about 6 months ago.

At first I thought she was very funny and genuine šŸ˜ The scales fell from my eyes after seeing the extension reveal and seeing that everything was bloody gifted! Following that was a party in her garden, and everything out there was sodding gifted too! šŸ˜”

Iā€™ve been reading tattle for about a month and was so glad to have found other people who have cottoned on to the greedy, selfish, materialistic, fake, money-grabbing, narcissistic moron.

Ive joined today as Iā€™ve just developed diabetes from reading all of the saccharine arse-licking posts from her intellectually challenged ā€œarmyā€. I have a lot more ranting inside of me šŸ˜‚ Thanks for providing somewhere to do it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Is it just me or does Jamie comes across just as arrogant as her on his Instagram now. Seems like they were made for each other. Woopdie bleeping doo you made some soup for the 10000th day in a row. Doesnā€™t take a genius to follow a poxy recipe in a book and have ONE #gifted machine to do it all for you. But that suits you both doesnā€™t it, doing things with minimal effort.

I canā€™t help but feel sorry for Ronnie growing up with knobhead parents heā€™s destined to be one too.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Is it just me or does Jamie comes across just as arrogant as her on his Instagram now. Seems like they were made for each other. Woopdie bleeping doo you made some soup for the 10000th day in a row. Doesnā€™t take a genius to follow a poxy recipe in a book and have ONE #gifted machine to do it all for you. But that suits you both doesnā€™t it, doing things with minimal effort.

I canā€™t help but feel sorry for Ronnie growing up with knobhead parents heā€™s destined to be one too.
He literally does duck all, all day so has all the time in the world to sit there and make soup!

who has soup for dinner every night ofthe week? I find that really weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You know what makes me happy, the last time I checked tattle had just over 25,000 members and now itā€™s got over 32,000 members šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Nothing against Morrison or Matalan as I shop in them regularly and they do a fantastic baby range HOWEVER just shows how cheap she is, the only expensive things she has are gifted and she clearly has enough money to spend on luxury but she wonā€™t, sheā€™ll save her pennies and let everything and anything get gifted to her - anytime she has to put her hands in her pocket she frequents all of the cheap shops. I.e she was clearly gifted the carpet for her mum and dad but when she buys them gifts she buys things like a miniature jam jar for Ā£1 for her dad.. I notice how she will put the price if itā€™s something she bought as usually below Ā£10 but when itā€™s something extravagant gifted she wouldnā€™t dare post a price tag!
That's how she's trying to be relatable :)

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s had pictures with fans whilst using a LV bag and wearing a LV belt, but sheā€™s never actually shown them because it shows her wealth.
Don't think she would ever buy such an expensive handbag. Im sure it is fake which is worse. Think slave labour and the profit goes to terrorism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I did like the teapot but didn't even dare click on the link to find out the price. I'm sure she could have got a version of everything else from her favourite store home bargs
She actually already has a tea pot from home bargs! Anyone remember the tea pot with the jumper on that the hinchers went crazy for

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry guys but I really need to rant otherwise I'm gonna lose the plot!

Like most of you I am sick to death of seeing a lifestyle built on gifted items! Yes I really should stop watching the spoilt brat to save my sanity!

But what really struck a chord with me today was trying to find one of our homeless guys an affordable gym membership to help improve his mental health and give him something to do to keep him out the cold during the winter.

Not one gym was interested in helping him out and it got me thinking of Hinch, the pure greed and always taking things for her own gain! When there are folk out there on their knees desperate for the littlest things to get by day to day. But yet she gets so much given to her for free even when she has no use for it?! Or she begs until someone gifts it! And shows no genuine appreciation either! Makes me so mad!!!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Havenā€™t been here for ages and tried to stop watching that douche bag Hinch! But found myself watching her stories again and she bloody annoys me so much. I canā€™t even put my finger on what it is that annoys me so much but I think itā€™s the whole ā€˜Iā€™m just a normal girl, canā€™t belive this has all happened, I thank you all so much my best friendsā€™ and donā€™t get me started on how arrogant and manipulating she is. She makes it sound that she just does her stories spare of the moment but when you look a bit closer every single story is planned and thought out! Vile šŸ˜”
Little Ronnie is such a cutie though, I canā€™t help but smile at his little noises and smiles.

Sorry guys but I really need to rant otherwise I'm gonna lose the plot!

Like most of you I am sick to death of seeing a lifestyle built on gifted items! Yes I really should stop watching the spoilt brat to save my sanity!

But what really struck a chord with me today was trying to find one of our homeless guys an affordable gym membership to help improve his mental health and give him something to do to keep him out the cold during the winter.

Not one gym was interested in helping him out and it got me thinking of Hinch, the pure greed and always taking things for her own gain! When there are folk out there on their knees desperate for the littlest things to get by day to day. But yet she gets so much given to her for free even when she has no use for it?! Or she begs until someone gifts it! And shows no genuine appreciation either! Makes me so mad!!!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
This is the sort of thing that boils my piss. Itā€™s all about the fat cats getting fatter šŸ˜”

Reactions: 10

I watched his episode of tipping point the other day and he came across as a bit of a drip tbh šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do these Very items, class as gifts does anyone know?
Sheā€™s ā€˜workingā€™ for them, so basically gets to pick whatever she wants and then gets paid to promote them aswell. But yeah if she had paid for them for them she certainly would be telling us!
I thought she said she doesnā€™t get any money for her grid pictures .. so sheā€™s just sharing the ā€˜veryā€™ items out of the goodness of her heart šŸ¤”
She should really explain to her shoppers what in collaboration means?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sure she posted a few weeks ago how the babas feet hated being covered....the whole farcical trip to Matalan etc....now sheā€™s bought sleepsuits with feet.....šŸ¤”
Im baffled why she has bought 3-6months sleepsuits, especially if he doesnā€™t like his feet covered šŸ¤” my son was born the day before Ronnie and is a similar weight to him. Although he still fits in some 3-6 clothes, If I buy anything new now I get 6-9 month so he has some room!

Ronnies little feet will be squished in them!!

Reactions: 14
I canā€™t watch her stories even on silent any more, the poking and tapping drives me mad!!! Also these influencers constantly saying ā€˜picked upā€™ when theyā€™ve been shopping aaarghhhhh.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.