Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many Effin times does she need to say she shopped with very for years!!!!
Nooo you haven’t Pinocchio.... is this your way of making your conscience feel slightly better

I’m sooo tempted to post on her grid.. but it will be deleted in 0.02 seconds like last time and blocked AGAIN
Theses shoppers need to know you can buy cheaper on amazon !!

Reactions: 25
I've had longer baths than some of her fixations..still waiting to be wowed with the creations she was going to sew for Ronnie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Quality street are sending chocolates out....hinch should be getting her soon πŸ˜‰

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she trying to push that stupid photo challenge hashtag there's got to be a reason behind it πŸ€”

Reactions: 14
72513E12-9CF8-4915-B475-EB17BCF7DAFD.jpeg

with comments like this it’s not wonder the candle has already sold out

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
That grid post should have paid partnership on it, but no she wrote the ad with a full stop ...it almost looks like a spelling mistake because it’s not in capitals.
She does it in a way so that people don’t pick up on it

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I missed this what did she treat herself to?
She’s had pictures with fans whilst using a LV bag and wearing a LV belt, but she’s never actually shown them because it shows her wealth.

Reactions: 16
"Oh you're so clever" how is putting bits of cheese on a board next to a teapot clever?...It's not the theory of relativity! Doubt there's a master's in that?πŸ€”πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.