Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, of course. As for the trigger on mine it works without a battery - just like a standard trigger

I went back to check the stories from earlier today and the join is still there. Unless that story was an old recycled one?
Ah! Bet it was!

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she gifted a £300 tree last year?

Reactions: 10
She's launching something exciting tomorrow morning.. its going to be her own cleaning range isnt it?
Good guess, that or a clothing range, maybe baby clothing? Perhaps a clothing range at Tesco? As she has been mentioning them a lot recently? I really, really hope not. Anything is fecking possible

Reactions: 5
Sophie, when you're referring to pens and notebooks, it's stationERY and not stationARY. Not the first time I've noticed this.

Reactions: 27
I'm not religious at all but HINCHMAS?

Bigger than Jesus?!

How disrespectful... Typical, always has to make everything about her.

Fuck. Right. Off.

Reactions: 23
The Christmas tree comment was so sad. I kind of took it as she’s afraid of what the internet will think of her tree? Woman, it’s your first Christmas with your first child. He can see shiny things and pick them up and feel textures. That’s what your tree is about. When you put it up in your living room (and wherever the fuck you’re putting the other one ) it means Christmas time is here with all the joy and fun that comes with it. Fuck what the internet think.

Reactions: 17
exciting announcement tomorrow...It won’t be a 3rd book will it?
Some Christmas range of cleaning products? Or her own ‘hinch’ range?

Reactions: 11
May not of been paid but forgot to give a mention it was *gifted

Reactions: 6
Whatever the announcement is, Instead of "Hinch" I hope they call it whatever it is "Twats R us" Ltd. Hinch this Hinch that get to fuck you greedy twat!.surely even she's sick to death of her own name by now?!

Reactions: 13
I think her big announcement will be some kind of giving to a charity,I hope so even if it is just to ease her own conscience because she’s been reading here and like other people have said she’ll have all her hunchers fawning all over her! saint fucking sophlora

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.